2

Do We Really Belong Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Want to see the tulips?How can she ever see it.

She already lost and felt like  want to wail right there at that right moment.

How stupid! She thought

.Just because she want to safe her money.She agreed to use the 'Rover tickets'.

Yeah right~the slogan that the company wrote on the ticket 'Go anywhere'.and now she lost on her track.

Suzy heave a long breath and wandering her eyes on the signboard in front of her trying to find the right coordination sign .But,all the word that written on the sign board  looks like Sanskrit's writing.

Supposedly,from Amsterdam,they will go straight to the Lisse.Because they were actually used a package,there was no need to change a bus.

"Hmmm...yeah~right,suzy~you want to see tulip in De Keukenhof right.See..here you are right now~"she mumbled to herself.

She thought that Amber and Min must be already reach there safely.This is all because of the hazy situation when she was about to ride on a bus from Amsterdam. She was late to go down from her hotel room,thus,she  tend to ride on any bus without looking at the signboard carefully.

She thought  that all the bus there will go to the same destination.Because all she saw were bus with all same species.All written Keukenhof.But,how clumsy she was that not all of the bus tend to go there.

"Arghhh a mistake that shouldnt be repeated again"she talk to herself.She felt like she want to knock on her head many times.Moreover,she just realised after 10 minutes in the bus that Amber and Min were not inside the bus with her. She tried to call them but to no avail,there is no connection at that moment....

It is already 30 minutes,Suzy walks alone with her heavy canvas bag carried on her back.

"What should I do.....Where should I-"her phone suddenly vibrated and  quickly open her zip bag to answered the call

"Suzy!Are you alright?"Min quickly straight away asked her as she feel worried about her friend.

"Min aa~!!!!"She wail out loudly.

"Suzy~Where are you right now?"

"I really dont know where part of Holland I am right now.Or....am I already arrive in Alaska?"She answered feeling so dizzy.

"Did you guys already arrive in Lisse?"

"Mmmm...."Min silence for awhile.

"How about you try to find and ask people around there for awhile.And then,we will discuss back what we will plan to do next.Okay?"

Hmm..How can I speak in Dutch that fluently to people around here,she thought

"Do you think,they can speak in English or maybe Korea?"

Eventhough I know the chance for Korean people will be like only 0.001% here ,she thought

"Just try it"

"Hmm...yeah,okay then,I will try"

"that's my girl,I will pray that you will reach here safely"

"Thanks,send my regards to Amber then."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SUZY's POV

I  try to continue wandering alone around the area. Who can I look and ask for help? My eyes continue searching around until I found a guy sitting on a bench not far from where  I am standing.I walk towards where he is sitting and when I look closer at the guy,it seems like I tend to see or know this person before,but to think back,how can it be,this is in Holland right.

"Errr...."I swallow my saliva feeling nervous to talk to a stranger. "Excuse me?"

I really hope that this person can speak in English too.Oh God please~

The person with long hair raised his head from drawing something on his artbook. He has the aura of an artist just by looking at him.

"Ahhh..." I  nervously try to open my mouth to speak. The guy raised his eyebrows looking at me.

I take a deep breath and continue to talk

"Im sorry to...,errr....but could I ask?"

Why does he look at me like I am an alien?the way he looks at me...

"Obviously you've just done that"he suddenly answered

I put a fake smile and laugh a little

"Err....where am I,I mean...this place...?"

The expressionless guy suddenly put a smile and answered "Welcome to Leiden"

"Lei...?"I repeat with my eyebrows raised up

"Leiden"His eyes never lose from mine

"You're lost?"

I grinned while rubbing the nape of my neck with my hand."Kinda.."

He nodded "It seems like you are from Korea...right?"

I put down my hand " Ahh~ yeah"

"A-are you from Korea too?" I hesitately asking him wondering if he also from the same country.

"I am" he answered

I breath relieved to hear that he is also from the same country.If I want to say that he is from Holland,his does not have yellow hair and blue eyes.

"And I see you feel relieved now?"

"ne?haha...yeah~it is such a relief"I smile at him.

"Hey,have a sit here"he moved a bit to give me a space to sit on that bench.

"You are lost..."He looks at me "and you are alone?"

"Supposedly,I am not." I blandly smile "There are two friends of mine,but we got separated when we were about to take a bus from Amsterdam" 

"So..what is your actual plan?"

"Lisse"I take out and show him the Insight Compact Guide-Holland from my canvas bag."Can you help show me where Leiden is from Lisse?"He nodded as he looks carefully on the Holland's map.

"It takes a long journey to go there actually."The man looks at his watch

"It is 7.30PM right now.To get a ticket bus ,I think you might not have a time to buy it since the counter will close at 8PM."he looks back at me.

"Really?" This is a bad news to me  "Excuse me." I said excused myself for awhile to call Min.

"Min!I am at Leiden right now..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter