5

Do We Really Belong Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun closed his eyes while his right hand massaging his forehead.Remembering the conversation with his mother just now,it makes him feels like having a fever,just to think about it.He dont even know wether to laugh or surprised like his jaw going to fall out.His eyes shift to the calendar on the wall.Its almost the day.

Hmmmm....he reach for his phone and dialled.

"Ahh~Jieun aa...its me Sehun.I have to make some background research about it.

 

====================================================================================

 

Suzy massaged her shoulder with her right hand.Huh!Totally tired.

Well,who wasnt,Mrs Bae suddenly tells her that she would like to make an open house gathering most of Kibum and Suzy's classmates and friends from the old school days.Well~literally,like a reunion gathering.She has to help her mother preparing the food,the drinks,do the house cores and yeah~something related  with that.

During the morning,Mr and Mrs Bae's friends who basically visits their house.Her brother's friends also almost all of them come to their house.But for right now,her classmates only seen a few.

Meet and greet,thats what she has been doing. 

She closed her eyes,feeling exhausted.Nevertheless,its been long time she doesnt meet the people from her high school days.

And when there are already many people gathering together here,indeed,totally a lot of stories to be exchange from one another,asking about that,asking about this~Its normal!

And from many kind of question that she heared and captured on her ear,this question that she totally hates to hear!

"When will you do an engangement party?"

Wow!That question was actually the question that has been numerous time being asked by Mr and Mrs Bae friends.

And not just that,their friends even give a glance at her.Almost all of them who asked that question,gives a look at her like that.

Oh God!Suzy heaves a long breathed.

Dont they have any other questions to be asked besides that?!It should have been Kibum oppa who find his other half.Not me!

Why is it when someone already reach the coming off age,there would be people busy asking,have you already found one?when will you do the engagement party? and stuff like that.

Frustrated.

Actually,not only Mr and Mrs Bae friends that keep asking that questions,her brothers friends and other people who randomly come to their open house party,also tend to do the same.

And what she hates the most,is when the people ask that question directly towards her,face to face.

Ya!why dont they ask Kibum oppa instead of me,he is much older and should get married first.Tch.

Even her aunt before this teasing her ,

"Suji ya~dont be lassie beyond the average age,its not right!As a doctor,when you already started your work,its become harder to find your soulmate because of your full hours work."

Its not like she didnt even care about finding her so-called soulmate.Its ridiculous if a girl never think about that.But when she look back the days when she studies starting from her schools days until her last day studying at Edinburgh,tch,there is no one that she feels li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter