Entry 2: Found out

Goodbye, My Love

Luhan reached out his hands to carry Yuri up from the ground. He could feel his heart thumping hard. He could not understand why. He cleared everything off his mind and crried Yuri to the staffroom to get help from his teacher.

"Luhan, what happened?" Mr Jung asked.

"I don't..I..I.."Luhan stuttered.

"Nevermind, I've called the ambulance, they will be here anytime.Take your time to say,it's fine,"Mr Jung comforted.

The two then ran down the stairs and brought Yuri to the foyer to wait for the ambulance.

*Pee bo pee bo*, sirens filled the air.

Luhan, still carrying Yuri, put her on the stretcher and went up the ambulance with her.

"You've got to be alright,"Luhan prayed.

There was a awkward silence in the ambulance. Luhan just stared at Yuri and prayed hard that she would be fine while Mr Jung was still thinking about what had happened.

"So, what had happened?"Mr Jung finally asked and broke the silence.

"I don't know...I just met her and I know that her name was Yuri, that's all. We were talking and she suddenly just fainted,"Luhan  explained.

"Oh..." Mr Jung reacted to his explaination.


In the school...

"Hey, do you know that our Queenka fainted?", "She was saved by Luhan, our ex-Kingka!", "What happened to her?"

Rumours were being spread around the school. In a minutes time, almost everybody in the school knew about it. Jessica was one of them.

Jeassica knew what had happened and she decidedto escape from school to rush to the hospital, but she didn't know which hospital was it. She just wanted to see Yuri.

She ran out of the gate after feigning sick and was exempted to go home. She called Yuri's handphone number, but to no avail.

She called again, to her surprise, Luhan was the one picking it up.

"May I know who this is?"

"This is Yul's mother, may I know who you are?"

"Oh! Hello auntie, this is Luhan, Yuri's friend and we are now in Korea General Hospital because Yuri fainted suddenly."

"Okay, I'll be rushing there. Are you with your teacher? You might want to go home first,"

"Okay auntie. But is it alright to leave Yuri here and go off?"

"It's alright because I'll be reaching here in less than fiveminutes. Okay, goodbye Yul's friend,"

"Bye, auntie,"

*Beep Beep Beep*


Jessica waved down a taxi and boarded it. The taxi drove to the hospital and Jesica rushed into it. She ran to the counter to look for a name, Kwon Yu Ri.

"She's in the emergency room now, at level three," the nurse told her.

"Okay, thank you," Jessica winked.

She ran to the emergency room, just nice to see Luhan and Mr Jung, sitting there.

"What are you doing over here?" Jessica stomped over to Luhan.

"What are you doing here" Luhan asked her back.

"Why are you still here?" Jessica finished her sentence before she covered he mouth.

"So, that mother was really you!"Luhan said before he sat down.

Sudddenly, from behind,she could feel a dark shadow cast over her. She turned around, and saw, MR JUNG.

"Teacher, what are you doing here?" she asked, with her heart thumping and the heart rate rising.

"Go back to school now! N-O-W, right now!" Mr Jung ordered.

"No! You should be the ones going back to school. This is a secret that you should never know!"Jessica raised her voice, before her tears trickle down her cheeks.

Just then, the doctor came out.

"Who are her family members?"the doctor asked.

"I am her closest friend, you can tell me. She is an orphan," Jessica told him.

"Okay, she has leukemia, and it is worsening. She will only be left with 1-2 years to live. Make her happy and let her fulfil all her wishes. Also, why isn't she getting treated?" the doctor said.

"We are both orphans and we rely on our scholorships to continue studying. We do not have enough money even if both our savings add up together. We have to study in the morning and work at night, where do we get that money to pay for her medical fees?" Jessica replied.

She looked at the two men behind her after the doctor walked away, they were in awe.

Finally, Luhan opened his mouth,"she has leukemia?"

"Yes, but you have to keep it a secret," Jessica begged,"nobody can ever understand her, she is a child with leukemia but she does not seem to care. She does not like to have anything to do with guys because she said that she did not want to hurt anyone. I told you to go away because you guys shouldn't know this secret, but ou just didn't want to listen! All you know about is your selfish behaviour, wanting to know, being curious, but haven't you thought about her feelings? A secret being exposed?"Jessica ranted before stomping away.


Thank you for upvoting and subscribing to Goodbye, My Love!! =)

I really appreciate it!

If you don't mind, please drop by a comment on this story or give any suggestions, or even anything you want me to add. I will try to add all your suggestions into this story. Thank you once again!