Entry 4: Assumptions(?)

Goodbye, My Love

Yuri P.O.V

I walked back home slowly dragging my feet. Thinking about what had happened. I could feel my heart aching. I still could not figure out why. This was the second time I've ever felt this way towards a guy. The same way as him. Am I in love again? Oh no, I can't get in love. I cant allow anyone to get hurt. Wait, he doesn't like me? Why would he even care? He only likes Yoona, haiz... Am I thinking too much? What is happening to me...Why am I like this. I am getting that feeling again. Should I allow myself to fall in love again?

"Yuri-ah!!!" Jessica shouted, panting heavily, trying to catch her breath.

This got me back to reality.

The next moment...

BANG!!!!

My head had hit against the lamp post.

"AH!!" I shrieked.

Jessica ran up to me frantically.

"Are you alright? You wanna go back to the hospital to check? You need plaster? Are you in pain?"

"Unnie...I'm fine. I'm not even bleeding!" 

"But do you still need to go to the hospital for a check up?"

"Nope, that's just a waste of money!"

"Ok..."

The bothof use walked back to our rented apartment. 

My train of thoughts continued. I wonder if I'm really in love or not. Maybe it was fine to accept somebody else into my heart. Wait! He likes Yoona, not me... Why am I thinking that he likes me...maybe this is what happens after being one of the queenkas for such a long period of time? I snickered at myself. Mocking myself for being so full of myself. 

We reached home, still with the awkward silence between us.

"Unnie, I'm sorry for shouting at you" I decided to pluck up my courage and speak first.

Jessica looked at me-her eyes filled with tears.

She was sad, very sad. My heart ached at the sight of her. I was very guilty...

We hugged each other. I tried to calm her down.

"I was scared of losing you just now. If you leave, I'll be alone. I don't wanna be apart from you so early, I wanna walk with you till we grow old, I want ua to be together forever!" Sica whined.

I could not help but started tearing because I know that it would not happen. Never going to happen. I am going to die sooner or later. I'm just a useless crap waiting to die. I'm not sure if I even have a tomorrow. I sighed loudly.

Today was a hard time for me.

1)I kinda fell in love with somebody that isn't even my close friend. I just fell in love with him. Isn't that crazy? 

2) I made Sica sad.

3) The thought of having no tomorrow had started to linger around me.

4) I'm starting to worry for Sica after I die.

Maybe it isn't all...but that's all I can think of...


 

 

I've finally updated!!!! Yipee!!! I've actually been updating many times but I kinda had to force shut down since my parents kind of checked on me when I was updating. I'm like so sorry for the long wait!!!! My exams were finally over so...I get more computer time...and it means that I'll be updating more often especially with the upcoming holidays!!!! This entry is just about Yuri's POV. The next entry will be about Luhan's POV! This story isn't dead...It's still alive^^ Special thanks to subscribers! Luv' ya lots!