Entry 3: Jealousy?

Goodbye, My Love

Yuri's POV

I could feel my whole body aching. I finally pushed myself to open my eyes. I found myself in a place, not like school, nor was it like my house, It wasn't Sica's house too... Where am I?

I could feel someone holding onto my hand. I sat up sowly and saw Sica. I reached for my phone and looked at the lock screen, dazed for a few seconds. 

Why isn't Sica at school right now? And... shouldn't it be a Tuesday...

I finally realised that I had been lying on this bed for a few days...

Oh no! this will need a lot of money. I shoke Sica till she finally woke up and wanted to leave the hospital, but she kept saying some gibberish words like...

"He'll pay it, " 

I couldn't understand what she meant. All I knew was that if I don't get out of this hospital right now, I will have to work another few jobs. 

I ran to find the doctor, asking him if I could leave.

@the doctor's room

"Doctor Park, is it fine for me to leave the hospital now?"

"Looking at your current condition, you may, but you have to be extra careful," Doctor Park answered.

"Oh, Doctor Park, kamsahamnida!"

I was at all smiles when I knew I could leave. I went to the counter to pay for my medical fees, but who knew...? It has already been paid... I wonder who was that kind soul...

I went back to the room to pack my stuff and change into my own clothes, before getting Sica to wake up. Oh gosh, it sure took up alot of time...

It was already 3.50pm when I looked at my watch. I was about to leave the hospital when I saw Luhan. I wanted to call him...but when I saw him walking to Yoona while smiling so brightly, I decided not to. Yep, that was true, the queenka and kingka should be together... Without a word, I left the hospital with a heavy heart. I could not understand why I was like this though...

 

 


Author' note: 

Sorry for the long wait!^^ Just a short update, a very short one!  Mianhae, but I hope you'll like it