Entry 5: I think it's HIM

Goodbye, My Love

Dear diary,

I am back to write another entry. Today isn't a happy day I can say. Definitely the worse day of my life, not counting in the day where i knew i had leukemia. I was alone in the canteen. Jessica needed to use the toilet. Just then, I saw HIM. I was full of smiles. It is HIM, I belived. That perfect jawline and doll like eyes. Just my type. Just as I stared at HIM, he turned around. I was so embarrassed. This made my day bad enough. I think i fell in love with HIM. I walked away swiftly. I can't believe i fell in love. NO. NOT WHEN IM DYING. 

'Yuri!"

I turned behind. It was HIM. I was shocked, to be very honest. I did not know what I should do. WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO. I was clueless and stunned at that moment of time. It was the first time i ever fell in love. The very first time. Suddenly, my life was casted with dark clouds. I smiled and ran away. I was sad. Filled with jealousy. Anger got the better of me. I ran and ran. I got weak slowly, step by step. I was getting tired. Very tired, but i didn't care. I couldn't care. All i could think about was that a girl came up to HIM and wrapped her arms around HIM. She even called HIM "Oppa~". I didn't know why but i got angry. Just at that moment, voices in my head started to speak. 

"she might be his girlfriend"

"He's taken Yuri"

"You're falling in love?"

"Yuri, they're just friends"

These voices, each of different opinion. I didn't know which one I wanted to believe in. Actually, I know which one I want to believe in, but I'm just unsure if that really is the truth.

Just as I was walking, alone. I mean, he didn't even chase after me! I walked into this tall guy. I don't know who he is, he told me his name but I'm too lazy to write it here. Worthless names aren't supposed to be in this diary duh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The conversation went like this:

"AH!" I whined

"Who are you! Can't you see where you're going. Or wait, do you like me so much you're trying to catch my attention? Hey girl, lemme tell you what. You're wasting your time. When I like a girl, I like her, no need for stuff like this. Gawsh, my fans nowadays are really creative."-said that rude

"YAH." I looked up. "I'm sorry I knocked into you. I don't know who the hell you are or whatever you're talking about. All I know i that I don't want to see you rude lil talking to me here so scram off. This is my territory. The school knows that. This is my usual place. SO SCRAM OFF" i scolded him in a pissed tone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If he had just walked off, I would have been just fine. But he actually sat down on the bench instead. 

Just then, Jessica arrived. After such a long period of time, she then appeared. I immeditely knew that she must have been sleeping in the toilet again. jeez.

"YAH, YURI. He is the new kingka of our school!" Jessica shrieked.

I looked at him. I could tell. He was a handsome guy, he was tall and he had a charming voice. But just looking at the way he talked to me, I knew I had to retort back. 

Just then, I saw a student videoing us. As the queenka of the school, I knew just what I had to do. I mean, I'm KWON YURI. If you're nice to me, I'll treat you like my bestie, if not, hell is ready for you. And my fans are of course my bestie. Although I seem cold sometimes, I love going out with them because they enjoy me accompanying them and I enjoy them accompanying me. That is me. KWON YU RI. 

"Kwon Yu Ri. aka. Queenka of the school." I said while smiling and I raised my hand out. 

"Kris Wu. Kingka." he took my hand. And who knew. he immediately put me on his lap and gave me a peck on the neck. I pushed him away as I stood in disgust. But the students were all cheering. Angry and embarrassed, I looked at the croud, and I saw just what I hoped never came true. XI LUHAN. HIM.