Entry 1: When we first met

Goodbye, My Love

Author's Message:

Sorry, I got to tell you first... I had added too many dialects alreafy. Sorry if it's not nice and does not meet your expectations. :)


"Hey there's a new guy coming to our school,"Jessica whispered to Yuri.

"Who is he?"Yuri asked.

"Kris Wu, I think. I saw his photos, he is really handsome. I think you two will match ya' know...You haven't had a boyfriend for ages already. You cant possibly stay single forever right?"Jessic asked with a cutesy face.

"But, i do not want to hurt anybody, I can't be this selfish,"Yuri replied,"Moreover, I do not even know him and YOU WANT ME TO DATE WITH HIM???!!!" Yuri raised her eyebrows.

"You willdefinitely fall in love with him." Jess muttered under her breath...


*Pak pak pak pak* *shouting noises* *Camera flashes*

"My gosh! All these noises are hurting my ears!" Yuri shouted in disgust.

"He's here! He's here!"

"Who?"

"Kris Wu!!!"

"Oh my! Oh my!!"

"Look Look!!!"

Yuri turned her head around.

"Omona!"she gasped.

"He's so handsome!"Yuri shouted.

"See I told'cha!"Jessica replied.

"Oh no! He's left..."Yuri pouted.

"No! He's still here!"Jessica said.

"Not this guy, that one there!" Yuri pointed,but Jessica ignored her.

Yuri chased after that guy.


Finally, she caught up with the guy.

"Hi! I'm Yuri! Nice to meet you!" Yuri said smilingly.

"I'm Luhan! Nice to meet you!"Luhan greeted,"your name is Yuri right? You really live up to your name, so beautiful."

"Thank you" Yuri blushed.


The two continued talking and chatting happily as they walked along the corridor as someone looked from behind with a frown.

"I must get you back!"he muttered firmly.


As the two were walking and chatting happily, Yuri started having headaches and her bones were aching, she fell to the ground before she was shut her eyes and everything went black...