His heart and his soul

My Heart and My Soul

 

Chapter 3

 

Wu Yifan, the current CEO of the Wu Industries. Every boy and girl wanted his attention. With a height of 187 cm, broad shoulders, lean body, eyes that can pierce through your soul, overall, his face is what people liked to call ‘carved by the gods’.

He may look like a cold person to other people and he tends to act like one most of the times because it’s needed. The business world is tough and order for a company to survive, you need to be tough.  Only one person knows what lies behind that cold façade and that person is his best friend, more like a brother, Kim Heechul.

 

“Zitao!” an 13 year old chubby teen ran across the park and tackled a dark-haired kid with panda-like eyes with a bone crushing hug.

“Minseokkie… can’t breathe…” Zitao said between breaths. The shorter teen let go and smiled up  to Zitao.

“I missed you, peaches.” Minseok squeals cutely.

Meanwhile, a 17 year old Yifan can only watch from afar. Even from a distance he can clearly see the infatuation Minseok has for his little brother.

The younger Kim wants to go shopping and at the same time have some quality time with Zitao, his boyfriend.

“Hey, baozi!” he called out while making his way to the duo.

The chubby boy look up and scrunched his nose because Yifan is a giant.

“You’ve gotten fatter than the last time I saw you.” He chuckled.

Minseok can only sigh and turned his back from the older Wu while dragging Zitao along.

Someone tapped his shoulder, when he turned around, he saw a smiling Heechul. “If you want to be noticed, you’re doing a good job, but if you keep that up, he’ll hate you.”

He smiled bitterly while staring longingly at Minseok’s back. “He became more beautiful, Heechul.”

The latter squeezed shoulder, “How long are you gonna keep your feelings, Fan. You might regret this.

“I already am.”

Kim Minseok, the object of his affection and adoration.

He knew he was in love the first time he saw that cherubic face four years ago. He’d never seen such a perfect creature before. And when he smiled at him, he can see the glow around that petite figure. His favorite part of him is his eyes. It held so much passion and innocence.

“Hi, Yifan.” He fell even harder.

At that moment, Minseok became his heart and soul.

 

THE END…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING…

I’ll update soon..

pls comment