Home

My Heart and My Soul

“Where’s that Yixing guy now?” A man with a deep voice asked from the other line.

Heechul gaze at his brother’s sleeping form on the couch before answering, “As far as I know he’s still in Brazil.” He sighed. “Don’t do something rash.”

“What makes you think I’ll do something rash, Heechul?”

“Because I know you.”

The man on the other line sighed heavily, “Keep me updated about him.”

A knowing smile crept up his face. It’s been years yet he never changes. “Will do.”

“I’ll be waiting for the updates. Goodbye.”

“Of course. Goodbye for now, Yifan.”

 

Minseok woke up from his sleep moments later. Eyes sore and dry mouth. He let his eyes roam to look for his brother when he spotted the said beside the big desk talking to his secretary on the intercom.

“Yes, Jongdae, re-schedule all my appointments today. Also, take the rest of the day off. See you tomorrow.”

“Yes, Boss. See you tomorrow.”

A comfortable silence fell upon them. Letting each other breath and clear their minds.

The older Kim smiled at the younger before getting up. “Let’s go home, Minnie.”

Minseok held his hyung’s hand. Just like when they were still kids.

He felt safe and he knows he’s home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update.

Anyways, to all my subscribers, thank you so, so, so much.

To the readers who commented on the first chap, thank you.

Your comments are my energy boosters. If you have questions please feel free to ask.

I’ll try to make the next chap even longer but it might take time.

Please be patient.