A broken heart

My Heart and My Soul

Minseok stared at his reflection on the elevator door, he’s currently on his way to the CEO’s office to surprise his brother, well, half-brother to be exact, Kim Heechul.

Kim Minseok, the son of Kim Myungsoo of the Kim Empire from his second wife. Being the second son of a business man is also a very stressful position. People tend to expect so much from you and compare you to the eldest son. Despite it all, Minseok and his hyung are close. They’re like best friends watching each other’s backs. They knew each other like the back of their palm.

And to avoid comparison from other people, Minseok build his own path. He’s now a well-known musician, composer, producer and choreographer all over the world. He’s now known as Xiumin. He’s living a very comfortable life and has a very wonderful fiancé. Or so he thought. Just last month, he caught him cheating on him with his best friend, no less.

The elevator dinged. He stepped out from it quickly and walked through the hallway.

“Jongdae-ah.”

The said man looked up from his computer, smiling brightly once he recognizes the person who called him.

“Minseok-hyung!” the secretary stood up from his seat and crossed the distance between them before hugging the older man.

“It’s been a long time, Jongdae. How have you been?” He asked while patting the younger’s back.

“I’m doing well, hyung. I’m more curious about you. How are you? When did you arrive? I thought you’re still in Brazil with Yixing.”

Minseok smiled bitterly at the mention of his ex-fiance’s name. It still hurts, but he has to move on and forget about it. Jongdae noticed the sadness in his eyes but didn’t say anything. He knows Minseok will tell him in time.

The latter cleared his throat, “Is Heechul hyung busy right now?”

“No. You can go in. He’s just reviewing some papers. You know he always have time for you.”

Minseok thanked the secretary and knocked on the door.

“Come in.”

Slowly opening the door and letting himself in, Minseok let his eyes roam around the room before landing it to the person behind the big oak desk. He stared at his hyung’s face for a moment and waited for the latter to look up.

He smiled a genuine smile when Heechul’s eyes met his. “Hyung.” He called out.

“Minnie.” The older replied while standing up opening his arms wide.

The younger didn’t waste any second, he dashed towards his hyung’s warm embrace. That’s when he broke down. Endless tears streamed down his face.

“Hyung, he left me. He left me for Luhan. My best friend betrayed me. It hurts.” He said between sobs.

And Heechul can only hug his brother tighter even though every sob breaks his heart.