Chapter 6

i don't know what to name this x. x

"I'm so sorry!!!!" The kid kept saying over and over again to you has you walk to L.Joe who is staring at you with a death glare.

"Its fine for the hundred time!" You screamed at the kid. You stop walking to see his face but he was gone. You palm face and you started running to L.Joe.

"Took you long enough women" L.Joe said.

"I have a name you know!' You said and walk to the door of the airport and walk out to find that everyone left you with L.Joe. "Where did my dad go!"

"They went to the house. Come on" L.Joe grabs your hand and pulls you to his motorcycle. 

"I'm not riding that." You said while staring at it.

"Well to bad you have to or do you want to walk there?" L.Joe said while looking at you. "And you don't know where we live too." You sighed and look at him.

"Ok" You said. L.Joe got on his motorcycle and so did you. In your head I swear to god if he drives fast, I'll kill him. L.Joe didn't go fast because there was a lot of cars driving on the road and he didnt want you to tell your dad how he drives. One of the lights turned red and you guys stop and you heard people yelling to your right so you looked and saw the guy that ran into you at the airport with 6 other people.

"Who are those people?" You asked L.Joe while still looking at them. L.Joe looked where you was looking and said "Infinite" L.Joe said in an angry tone. Whats his problem you said in your head and looked at him. You looked back at the 7 boys and saw that they were all looking at you.

"Thats the girl at the airport I ran into today." Said the one with black hair and was smiling at you. "She's cute." Said another one. "Why is she with L.Joe?" Said another one. The light turned green and L.Joe drove fast so you had to hug him tight. He turned into a drive way. It was a huge house with a lot of cars parked out in front of the house. L.Joe stop right in front of the front doors and turned the motorcycle off. 

"Are you gonna get off or keep hugging me?" He said in an annoyed voice. You let go of him and got off the motorcycle and stared at the house again.

"This is where you guys live!" You screamed. "Damn." The front door opened and you think Ricky ran out with everyone else except Chunji, your dad and screamed "ANNABELL IS HERE." You heard people yelling in the background. Ricky tackled you in a hug and whispered in your ear. "Chunji doesn't like you... Him and your dad are arguing with each other about you staying here with us. So we're gonna go have some fun!"

 

 

 

Sorry I haven't updated a lot. I been very busy and something happened in my family. Comment if i made a mistake ^_^ Hope you guys have a great day today. I'm happy I have a snow day today..