Chapter 2

i don't know what to name this x. x

(Blue is Korean)

I got up and grab my towel that was on my chair and went to the bathroom. i got out at 2:20 with my towel around my body and went to my room. I put on shorts and a tang top. Today I get to quit my jobs woo but first I need pack because my dad is coming at 9a.m. to help me finish packing. I have to put my mom's  things in storage so that is why my dad is coming. I went back to the bathroom to brush my hair, teeth and put some eyeliner on. After I was done I went back to my bedroom to start packing. I took my rainbow blankets off my bed and put them into a box. I also put some of my clothes in there too. I took my posters of anime and put them somewhere were they won't get smashed. I grab my lab top and opened it up, to turn it on so I can listen to music well I'm packing.

I got done packing my stuff at 3:20(a.m.). Now I have to go to both of my jobs so I can quit. I grab my phone and my bag then went to the living room to put my shoes on. I grab the keys to the house and walk out the door and lock it. I walk down the stairs and turn left to catch the buys to go to the coffee shop were I work. I sat down to wait for the bus. I pulled out my mp3 player and put my headphones on. The bus came at 3:40. I got up and went to the bus and got on and sat up front. It doesn't take long to get to the coffee shop. I got off the bus and went to the right. I see Nick outside of the coffee shop handing people papers.

" Hey Nick " I said when I got closer.

" Hi Annabell " Nick said but he didn't look at me because he was giving a lot of people papers as they walk by.

" Why are you giving people papers? " I ask when I was standing next to him.

" There coupons buy two get one free. " Nick said

" Oh " Was all I said.

" I can't believe your leaving me." Nick said after he ran out of coupons and we started to walk back in the shop.

" I'm sorry it's not my fault. My dad doesn't like me living by myself." I said.

 " Well you could of ask me and I would of let you stay with me till your mom comes home." Nick said. We walk behind the counter to the back.

" If my dad found out that I was living with you he might kill me you know?"

" Wait where does your dad live and when are you moving? " Nick ask.

" My dad lives in South Korea and I'm leaving today. " I said really fast.

" Wait your leaving today. " Nick said.

" Yeah " you said while looking at the floor.

" Oh your gonna leave me with all of those fan girls." Nick said while laughing. I started laughing too and some tears went down my face.

" Annabell don't cry your gonna make me cry." Nick said and hug me.

" Nick " you said quite and hug him back.

" What " he tried to sound like a girl to get you to laugh. You started crying.

" Shhh its okay " Nick said. He hug you tighter.

" I probably got eyeliner on you." You said quiet and started moving away from him.

" It's fine " Nick said when he look down at his shirt. " My shift is over."

" Oh so you can come over and help me pack." You said and titled your head.

" Sure I guess. I don't have anything to do."

" Hehehe well you get to see were my other job is and you get to meet my dad." you said and started fixing your make up.

" Oh god" Nick said.

" You'll be fine." you said and hit his shoulder. You grab your stuff.

" So what do you have to pack?"

" Just some of my mom things that I'm taking with me."

"Oh" Nick said. You finished packing all your things that was in your locker and put them it in your bag.

" Okay I'm ready lets go to the b..." That all you got in cause your phone started ringing.

" Hello " you said in Korean

" Hi " your dad said in english. Nick just look at you like what the .

" How are you?" Your dad ask.

" Good just quitting my jobs." You hear people yelling at each other.

" what was that." Nick asked

" I don't know." You said.

" Who are you talking too." Your dad asked.

" A friend" you said.