Chapter 5

i don't know what to name this x. x

( black is gonna be Korea) ( blue is gonna be English)

Now I was in the airport in South Korea. I was waiting for my bag when L.Joe walk up behind me and scared the out of me.

" Hurry up. We are leaving soon." He said. I just glared at him and grabbed my bag when I saw it. Ignoring him, I walked to where my dad was. 

" Ok is everyone here. " Your dad said and look around counting us. " Ok let's go. " 

"  What about my stuff?" You ask your dad and look at him.

"Our people will bring your stuff to our house." Cap said. You just look at him and he look at you and smiled. You look away to see that everyone is looking at you.

"Can we go?" You said.

"Yeah lets go." Your dad said. "Oh before I forget you will be staying in their house." Your dad said while walking away.

"What!" You said. "I have to stay with them!" You pointed at them. When you said that people just stared at you.

"Ye you have to stay with them." Your dad said. "I'm going overseas."

"Oh." You said. In your head why the hell would he let me stay with 5 guys!!!!! (don't count her brother) 

"Come on that's go before there's more people here." Cap said and started walking to the car that was outside. Every started following Cap. You started walking really slow. In your head I might kill myself with all of them in one house.

"Hurry up!" L.Joe yelled at you. You look up to see just him standing there staring at you with a annoyed face. You went running towards him and ran into someone that was running too. You fell on your back with someone on you.

"Oh my god!!!! Are you okay." The kid said. You just look at him and you hear L.Joe  yelling get your over here.

 

 

I'm sorry that I haven't update in awhile. I been busy with winter guard and school. I need to start writing some of it in study hall if i have some time! Please don't hate me! I'll try my best to keep uploading. I'm sorry its a short update.