Chapter 4

i don't know what to name this x. x

We both got on the bus and found a seat that was open and sat down talking and laughing about random things. When we got off the bus near my house we went right. When we got to my of my house my phone started ringing.

" Hello " you said

"Hi " your dad said. " Are you home yet? "

" Yea " you said and open the door for Nick and walk in and shut it.

" Ok, we got off the plane and we will be there soon. " you dad said

" K " you said and put your stuff by the door and told Nick to follow you. " Oh when you get here the door will be unlock. Nick and I will be in my room or mom's putting my things in boxes. " you said

" Ok we are getting in the car. " 

" K bye. " you said and ended the call. You guys went into your room to start moving the boxes into the living room. You open your lap top to listen to music well moving stuff and packing it. It was around 9:30 when the door bell rang. Nick just put down a box and yelled " I GOT IT. "

" I'm right here you don't have to yell. " you said while you covered your ears with your hands and gave Nick a look.

" Sorry " Nick said. Nick went to open the door when you went into the kitchen to get something to drink.

" WHO IS IT? " You yell in the kitchen.

" Um some old dude. I DON'T KNOW!!!! " Nick said. You walk out of the kitchen to see your dad and some teenagers behind him looking at you.

" Hi dad " you said.

" THAT'S YOUR DAD!!!!! " Nick said and pointed at him.

" Yea that's my dad. WILL YOU STOP YELLING I'M RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!!!!!!! GOD! " You said.

" Sorry " Nick said and walk back to your room to bring more boxes out of your room.

" Hi " your dad said after awhile.

" Come in " you said and open the door more to let them in. " I'll be right back. Make yourselves at home i guess. " You walk to your room to see if Nick was ok. " Hey you okay. " you ask Nick when you went in your room.

" No your gonna leave me now. " Nick said and look down to the floor.

" I wish i could stay here but i can't. Maybe when I'm 18 i can live with you. " You said and walk over to him to give him a hug.

" It will be a crazy house with you in it. " Nick said and hug you back.

" Hey I'm not crazy you are. " you said and you both started laughing.

" Ok maybe we both are crazy. " Nick said and look down at you. You look up at him and kiss his cheek. 

" Well lets go introduces you to my dad and those teens i don't know. " you said and putted away from the hug and grab Nick's hand and walk out of your room to go to the living room. You see your dad looking around and the 6 guys looking at you.

" um " you said. Your dad turned around to look at you and looks down to see you holding hands with Nick. " Ok who are those people. " you  said and pointed at the 6 guys looking at you.

" Oh this is your brother Chanhee and his friends. " your dad said. When he said your brother he stand up. " Please introduces yourselves.

" its Chunji. " your brother said. 

" Chanhee is your name and your sister needs to know that. " your dad said and glared at him.

" She not my sister! " Chanhee said.

" Please introduces yourselves. " your dad said and glared at them.

" Hi I'm Minsoo but call me C.A.P. " A guy said with blond hair.

" L.joe. " A guy said with black hair but didn't look up cause he was on his phone. Rude you said in your head while looking at him.

" Hi I'm Daniel but you can call me Niel." A guy said with light brown hair.

" Hi I'm Changhyun but you can call me Ricky. " A guy said with red hair.

" Hi I'm Jonghyun but you can me Changjo. " A guy with black hair.

" Can you introduces yourself and your friend? " your dad ask

" Hi I'm Annabell and this is Nick. " you said.

" Hi " Nick said and look at everyone then look back at you. 

" Nice to meet you Nick " your dad said and gave him a hand shack.