My First Love, My True Love

The Way To True Love

The next morning...Chan Hee wake up early to prepare breakfast for his girlfriend...While Jini's still sleeping in her bed room...

After 10 minuters, Jini wake up and go to the kitchen and saw Chan Hee's preparing breakfast alone without any helper...

Jini : Morning....Are you doing in your own?? Any help??

Chan Hee: Oh, Jini ya~Are you sleeping well last night ....with me?? Hehehe!! *tongue out*...Ppali come here and help me!!

Jini:  YA!!! The eggs......!! Aish, jinjja....You just sit there and don't move, I'll take over it...

While Jini's frying the eggs, suddenly Chan Hee back hug her...

Chan Hee : *back hug* Yeobo ya.....haengbokhae...I feel happy with you, thank you for except me as your boyfriend....I can't live without you, deona jima...Don't leave me....*kiss her*

Jini: YA!! I'm frying the eggs....Okay, araseo!! I won't leave you, I love you....okay..~ YA!! the eggs......

Chan Hee : Let me help you....AIsh, jinjja....hehehe!!  *laugh*

After the breakfast's done...they enjoy their breakfast together....Just the two of them in the big palace....After finish their breakfast, Chan Hee takes Jini to his underground room, there's a surprise for her....

Chan Hee: Here.....come in~this is my secret place and its underground....

Jini: So dark in here even is in the morning.....Hmm,...~What is inside here?? Gold??  Wow!!

Chan Hee : Not gold, but my heart.....

Jini : *tounched* ....Aish....how come your heart in here??

Chan Hee:  Just go and take a look, there's my heart everywhere.....

Jini:  Okay......~ If no, I'll kill you...*tongue out*

When Jini enter the room, even though is dark inside, but she can see clearly...There's her photos everywhere, and.....Ya~her photos EVERYWHERE....So..this is what Chan Hee's meant by, His HEART!

Jini: When and where did you took my photos?? 

Chan Hee : Every time....Since we first met....You're very cute...and this is for you...*take out a necklace with Chan Hee's name behind*

Jini: Necklace??

Chan Hee: This is my heart...I'll give it to you, and there's my name behind it....Don't lose it okay....Let me help you put it on....

Jini : Wow....Gomawo, Chan Hee ya~Is very nice..I promise won't lose it....

Chan Hee : Okay...Promised...~*hold her hands* *kiss her forehead* Come over here, there's more surprises...

Jini : More?? I wonder what will it be...

When Jini enter the other room, she saw a big teddy bear sitting there with a bouquet of roses...And~a photo of her standing at the top building of the school with a big bright smile...

Jini: This photo??? I remembered that time.....

Chan Hee : Yes...!! Your smile makes me feels warm....So,  I took down your photo.....

Jini: Arh......And the teddy bear is cute....The roses are....

Chan Hee : Nice???  Thses is all my heart for you....Now you can trust me that I'm not longer a play boy...You're my true love, Seo Jini....

Jini : *touched until tears drop down*.... Chan Hee ya~

Chan Hee: *hug her*...Don't cry, dear......You have to trust me, these is all for you, my heart too...Is yours now.....Jini ya~saranghae....*kiss her lips*

Jini: Ne.....araseo, I'll trust you, don't ever hurt me....Chan Hee ya, nado.....saranghae, I feel very happy....Thank you for all these surprises....

Chan Hee : Your welcome, now your mine....Don't ever look at any boys again ,okay...Including Byung Hun...I know you like him earlier, right?

Jini: I'm..........Yea, that's past tense....I won't look at other boys again..promise.....*smile*

Chan Hee : Okay..promised...Aish, ...*mess her hair*

Jini: YA!!! don't mess my hair.....

Both of them look happy together, summer vacation will be end so soon...and tomorrow....school time again...Where all those students have to go back to school and study as usual.....Byung Hun's back from Paris, and he bought gifts for Chan Hee and Jini too.....