Not Longer A Relationship

The Way To True Love

Chan Hee : YA!!! Don't kill me!! Aish...jinjja~

Byung Hun: YAY!!! I win again...!! Huhuhu *tongue out*

Chan Hee: Aish...jinjja, Let me be the winnet next time, I won't let you....

Both of them are playing games in the mall after school without changing their school uniform....As for Chan Hee and Jini, they've been couple for nearly one year~In between these few months, Jini found out many problems in this relationship...Especially Chan Hee's problem....Chan Hee begins his play boy looks again and tackle girls everywhere..Jini saw Chan Hee's hugging a girl in a mall once, she didn't care about it much...She just keeps quiet and wait for the explanation from her boyfriend...

IN THE MALL...

Chan Hee: Byung Hun ya~Let's go clubbing...I've not longer be there any more....I miss that place with y noona somemore....huhu!! kkaja~

Byung Hun: YA~!! What if Jini know it?? 

Chan Hee: Aish...kwaenchana, she won't know it cuz she won't be at that kind of place, right?? kkaja~

Byung Hun: Wait...!! We're still wearing school uniform....Eotteoke??

Chan Hee: *take out clothes* TADAH!! I've bought extras...Heheh, Am I smart??

Byung Hun: Ya!! ....Just a while, okay~

Chan Hee: ARASEO...Let's go and change and........PARTY TIME!!! huhuhu

After they change, they go to the nearest club from the mall....And what they didn't know is....Jini's there too with her friends for celebrating her friend's birthday......

And Jini tries to call Chan Hee and tell him she's going to a club nearby their school to celebrates her friend's birthday....

''Hey geogi geogi mister......'' Chan Hee's phone ringing with his KARA's Mister ringtone....But no one picking up the phone...So, Jini just leave it....

In the club.....

Chan Hee: WOW!!!! My darling...my heaven......Long time no see.....Hahahah !!! Woohooo~!! *jumping around*

Byung Hun: Ya!! LEE CHAN HEE.....You're doing weird, stop it okay.....LOL

Chan Hee: Aish...like I care, We gonna enjoy tonight.....Kkaja~WOW@@ That noona's hot.....

Chan Hee started to tackle noona again in the club....and enjoy while Byung Hun just sit and stare....But they still don't know Jini's here too.....

Chan Hee: Noona, annyeong~You're pretty ne,,,Noona, don't spray to much of perfume, later my girlfriend found out....Hehe

When Chan Hee's tackle-ing girls everywhere, Jini's on her way to the washroom...At this time she's kinda heard Chun Ji's voice and she' going to take a look infront....

Suddenly Jini's glass drop down from her hand, and she saw Chun Ji busy with the other girls there and she run away~..She thought Chan Hee didn't saw her but....At the same time, Chan Hee saw Jini too....He immediately run and chase after her....While Byung Hun saw Jini's running out from the club too, so he's going out to take a look and saw both of the couple are fighting.....

Chan Hee : Jini ya~~ Wait for me!!! Don't run away...JINI YA!!!!~~~ STOP!!~~~ I'm sorry, let me explain...

Jini : I'm not going to hear anything from you....This is not the first time I saw you busying with other girls...IS NOT THE FIRST TIME!!!

Chan Hee: Jini ya~ *grab her hand* Stop, *hug her* let me explain....

Jini :I'm not going to hear anything...!! Let me go, I'm going home!

Chan Hee: Jini ya~ *knee down* Mianhae...I'm sorry~....Please listen to me....~I'm just wanna have fun because is been a long time I didn't come here....

Jini: Having fun?? With all that y noona is it??? Hugging and kissing them like you don't care about my feelings??

Chan Hee: No....Is not what I meant...Please, I won't do that again....Please, Jini ya~forgive me...I promise not to do it again...I know you don't like it....

Jini: I don't know ....I don't wanna heard anything again...I saw you busying with other girls...I saw it three times....THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME!!! For the first and second time, I'm not going to said anything....just~let go...I don't wanna heard anything from you now...You make my life miserable....playing my feelings like you didn't care....I'm really like you.....I thought you.....*crying*

Chan Hee: *kiss her tears and lips*......Jini ya~ MIANHAE....jeongmal mianhae....

Jini : *push him away* *slap him* Aniyo!! LET'S BREAK UP since you're not serious at all......I'm going back home...!!

Chan Hee: Aniyo....I won't break up with you, I love you, Saranghae, Jini ya~Kajima!!! JINI YA!!! *eyes started to turns red*

Jini asked for a break up suddenly and Chan Hee didn't wants to.....After that...Jini's going home and crying alone....~

As for Chan Hee, Byung Hun tries to convince him and wants him to grab Jini's back or else...Byung Hun won't forgve Chan Hee as his brother.......

So....Chan Hee tries to call Jini for so many times, But still..Jini don't wanna pick up his phone and tries to ignore his message and call....Will they break up just like that?? No one knows it....

                                                                                                                   TO BE CONTINUE.....