The day I graduated

The Way To True Love

''Please give a big hand to our school's student representative,Grade 5's Lee Chan Hee come upon the stage to give his graduation's speech...''

Today is their graduation ceromony, Chan Hee is one of the school representative to give speech on stage...

Chan Hee: Annyeonghasimnika, everyone....I'm grade 5's representative Lee Chan hee imnida....Today, I'm here on stage to represent all the students of grade 5 to thank the principal, teachers and our juniors in TOP High School...We've been here since grade 1, and it has been 5 years we study at TOP High School...Thank you to all our beloved teachers, and our cute little juniors in this school, thank you...Neomu neomu kamsahamnida....Arh ne..~geurigo....I wanna thank one of the most important person in my life...Jini-ssi...Are you here listening??? SEO JINI...thank you for what what you've done for me this year, I'm very happy to have you by my side, And...SARANGHAE~! Jini ya~Gomawo....

Jini was touched by Chan Hee's speech up there, and her tears started to drop...While Chan Hee come down from stage, and hug Jini....

Chan Hee: Jini ya~neomu gomapta....I'm very happy to have you by my side.....Thank you..~

Jini : Ne....*smile* your welcome....I'm happy too.....Hehe

Chan Hee: Kkaja....Let's go dating ne?? I'm going to leave school today....I'm already graduate...

Jini: Ne.....*jumping around*...Where?? 

Chan Hee: Erm.........Just go..Later you'll know~

Jini: Aish.....araseo~!

In the afternoon....they went for a date at a shopping mall, and Jini feels boring because is just a shopping mall....

Jini: Mwoya?? Is just a shopping mall???

Chan Hee: Yeap.....air-con everywhere....Hehehe *laugh*

Jini: AIsh...jinjja~I'm bored now, I wanna go home....

Chan Hee: *hold Jini's hand*... Kkaja~I'm hungry....

Jini: Aigoo....Hungry hungry hungry.......*tongue out*

Chan Hee: Kkaja~See...Everyone is looking at us....And they smile, cuz I know we're the cutest couple in the world...

Jini: In the world?? How dare you said that...!! If I break up with you then will not longer to be the cutest couple in the world....

Chan Hee: YA!!! SEO JINI....I don't allow you to said that....I won't break up with you so easily....

Jini: Aigoo...I'm just joking....

Chan Hee: No joke around ne.....

Jini: Araseo....! kkaja.....

Chan Hee: Ne?? Eodiseo??

Jini: Don't you feels hungry just now??? 

Chan Hee: Arh...ne.....Hehehhe!! Almost forget...kkaja~Arh...I'm hungry....Eat eat eat!!!!

Jini: Stop singing around...everyone is looking at you....

Chan Hee: Me??? I think no they are looking at US....Hahaha *laugh* *hold her hand tighly*

Jini: Aish.....jinjja~

After they have their lunch, then they went back home...Next year, Jini will be at grade 5, so she started to do her study during her free time....While Chan Hee's planning for give Jini a surprise, and propose her.....After 5 years later, Jini will be 25 years old, and he's going to propose her....And make her his wifeu.....

*Sorry for the late update due to our exam's week....I'm here again to update the new FanFic after this...And stay tune for the last Chapter of The Way To True Love...* Kamsahamnida.....