School Time Again.....

The Way To True Love

''Students, please be in your line, we're going to start our assembly soon...Thank you''

The school principal's trying to control the school, but no one listen to him, suddenly....

''Students!! I said shut up now!!''

The whole school become very quiet, not as usual..but quiet.......

While Chan Hee's standing beside Jini and Byung Hun....

Chan Hee : YA!!!...Pricipal's getting angry..hahaha !! *laugh*

Byung Hun: Chan Hee ya..stop that, later he heard that....

Chan Hee : Whatever....hmmmm~ Jini ya...I'm going back to my line.So, we meet later..okay, love you

Jini: Ne....you better go back to your line, later principal saw it then....

Chan Hee: Araseo....*kiss her forehead*....

Jini: YA!! Lee Chan Hee, we're now at school okay, later teachers see it....

Chan Hee :Okay ...okay....I'll miss you,....Byung Hun ya..kkaja~

Byung Hun: My eyes..ouch!!! Can both of you just stop....*laugh*

Chan Hee: Hey you dude....blek...*tongue out*

Their going back to their own class and now they started to study...

While at Jini's class, all of the girls are jealous about Jini and Chan Hee....while some of the students try to get closer to Jini so that they won't be kick off form the school....

After 2 hours...is their recess time~As usual, Chan Hee goes to Jini's class and look for her...But she's not around, Chan Hee begins to worry....But after a few minutes, Jini return to her class....Chan Hee saw her and run into her , then hug her tighly...

Everyone at school saw them...

Chan Hee: *hug her* Ya!! Seo Jini...Where are you going just now?? I'm worried....

Jini: Calm down, Chan Hee ya~ I'm going to the office.....Just for a while, don't worry,..I'm here now right?? geokjeonghajima....

Chan Hee :Please.....don't stay away from my eyes sight...If not, I'll worry....I thought someone is trying to bully you again....

Jini: No....don't worry...I'm fine....Now, let go, I can't breathe, and everyone's looking at us...Is embrassing...!!

Chan Hee: Like I care,...Let me hug you for just a while.....I'm scare of missing you......

Jin: *mess his hair*...YA!! LEE CHAN HEE....I really.....can't breathe.....huh...~!!

Chan Hee : Oops........mainhae,....are you alright?? Sorry......I'm just.....

Jini:  Huh....finally....I don't wanna die so soon......*tongue out*.....Okay, I know...you're worry about me...

Chan Hee: *block her lips*....Ssh.....I don't wanna you to die....Don't talk nonsense....*kiss her lips*

Everyone's still looking at them like ...

Jini: Lee Chan Hee....EVERYONE's LOOKING AT US!! STOP..We're stil at school!!!!! yA~!!

Chan Hee: OKAY!! OKAY!! Don't shout at me!!! YA!!!!

''OMO!! Sunbae's sweet....I wish I can be his girlfriend....That Seo Jini's a lucky girl.....Uri Chan Hee sunbae's so damn HANDSOME!! ARHHH...''

Chan Hee's fan girl is jealous of Jini....

Byung Hun: YA!!! They are fan girling again....Lee Chan Hee arhhh...So handsome....Oh, please....~

Chan Hee : *thrown book* YA!! LEE BYUNG HUN!! wae?? jeoulous??? Stop it, I heard it...

Byung Hun: Yes..I'm jealous.....So what.....*thrown back the book*

Chan Hee : Hey, bro...Let's go shopping later??? Just you and me....We're not going out together since long time ago....So....going??As usual.....

Byung Hun: PC games???

Chan Hee : YES!!!!!!!! Kkaja, borther!!! heheh!!!

Boys play games, girls do nothing.. While Chan Hee and Byung Hun's playing games in the mall, Jini do nothing in her room, she just sit there and look at all the surprises from Chan Hee earlier and smile alone like an idiot....

 

                                                                                                                                                             TO BE CONTINUE......