Always Be My Girl

The Way To True Love

Chan Hee and Jini's dating on the top building or their school...This sweet couple sit and stare each other until Chan Hee start their conversation...

Chan Hee: Jini ya~After this month...I'll be graduate from this school and I don't wanna leave you...Aish..*holding her hand*

Jini: Erm......Ya, gwaenchana.....You still can see me when you comeback for your job as the next president of the school...hahahah !! *laugh*

Chan Hee: YA!!! I don't wanna be the next president...I hate school....In the future, I wanna be your husband....Heheh!!

Jini: *blush*...Aigoo.....But I don't want *tongue out*

Chan Hee: Aish..then I'll make sure you to be my wifeu......Hehehe *mess her hair*

Jini : Aish....don't mess my hair.....

Chan Hee: nope...I want to do that everyday...Cuz you're cute...~

Jini: Chan Hee ya~

Chan Hee: MWO?? YA...you must change and call me yeobo~Hehehe!! Chagi ya~

Jini: Aish.....yeobo ya~

Chan Hee: What did you just call me?? Call it again..I love it so much....

Jini: Yeobo ya~Yeobo ya~ Yeobo ya~Aish..jinjja, is embrassing~

Chan Hee: Nope....I think is cute....Hehehe !!

After 5 minutes later.....The school bell rang~and they are going back to the class.....

Chan Hee: Kkaja~Let's go back...

Jini: Ne...Later we'll be late....RUN!!!!

Chan Hee: Don't run....wait for me.....come on...*holding her hand and run*

Jini: YA!! Are we going back down there holding hands like this?? We're still in school....

Chan Hee: Aigoo....gwaenchana....cuz they whole school knew about us.....We're the most cutest couple in this school, don't you know that?

Jini: Okay...okay....Whatever~ kkaja~

They going back to the class hand in hand, then they saw Byung Hun was sitting there alone with his phone.....

Chan Hee: Byung Hun ya~

Jini: Oh...sunbae, annyeong *smile*

Byung Hun: Arh....both of you together?? annyeong *smile*

Jini: Ne.....sunbae, wae are sitting here alone?? 

Byung Hun: Arh...~ Erm......

Chan Hee: What for?? Ppali find a new girlfriend....*laugh*

Jini: Haiz...Chan Hee ya~

Byung Hun: Jin-ssi...gwaenchana..He always like that.....I'm fine....YA!! LEE CHAN HEE!!!...Let's go back to the class now.,..We're late...

Chan Hee: Okay...okay....But let me send Jini back to her class first...

Jini: Arh?? Chan Hee ya~ gwaenchana..I can go back myself...Both of yoy ppali ne...

Chan Hee: Sure you can go back yourself???

Jini: Ne...ajussi~ stop nagging like my uncle....Ppali ne..~

Chan Hee: Araseo....Chagi ya~ Where's my kiss?? *point his cheeck*

Jini: Aigoo....We're still at school. is embrassing~

Chan Hee :Ppali ne...If not,I won't go back to class.....

Byung Hun: YA!!! Can you two just stop romancing in the school...I'm right beside you guys...And ya~is embrassing~

Chan Hee: YA!!! I know you jealous about it, little kid...

Byung Hun: What did you just call me?? KID!!!!!! YA!!! I'm going back myself..annyeong ...You guys continue you job....Bye..

Chan Hee: Okay then..We meet in the class later....SEO JINI, ppali ne, you own me a kiss....

Jini: Nope..Later okay.....

Chan Hee : Okay...see you after school.....

Jini: Okay then..annyeong *wave her hand*

Chan Hee: Jini ya~*pull her hand and kiss her lips* .....Annyeong, chagi ya~*mess her hand*

Jini: *blushed* YA!!!!....Annyeong......

....In Chan Hee's class...Byung Hun and him busying chit-chatting in the class....

Byung Hun: YA!! What are you thinking about....???

Chan Hee: I was thinking about our graduation......I don't wanna leave her so fast.....

Byung Hun: What the heck are you thinking all these things now?? You still can see her right everyday, is just not in the school, you two can continue dating...pabo....

Chan Hee: Aish...but I wanna be with her everyday, everyday hour, every minutes, every second....I wanna stay by herside.....

Byung Hun : Ooh....please.....too dramatic, don't you think so....

Chan Hee: YA...me too.....Hahahahahha !!

Byung Hun: But......really~you can't see Jini again after this in school after we graduate.....

Chan Hee: I think I can .......After graduate...I'm going to earn a lot of money then I want to propose her to be my wifeu...And then, we can stay together whole life....

Byung Hun: Seriously?? Propose her?? By this kind of age???

Chan Hee: 20 years old, brother....What did you mean by ''this kind of age''...LOL.....Please....we're 20 years old , dude....

Byung Hun: But....seriously, you wanna get married at 20 years old??

Chan Hee: Are you crazy?? My mum will be nagging around later....I said after graduate, let me earn a lot of money, then I'll propose her.....maybe 3 years time.....or 5 years...Arh..molla!!

Byung Hun: Then I'll help you..I'll be your wedding planner.....For my brother and my.......lover...~

Chan Hee: YA!!! Jini's mine!! 

Byung Hun: yea..I know...but she is my first love....hahahah !! *laugh*

Chan Hee: Aish...jinjja~

'' Chan Hee, Byung Hun....Please stop talking now....''

Byung Hun: Joeseong eyo, songsaengnim....

Chan Hee: Sshhhh...We better talk after school.....

After school....Chan Hee meet Jini's at the school front gate and Chan Hee drive Jini home.....

IN THE CAR....

Chan Hee: Jini ya~I know what to do after graduate later....

Jini: Mwo??? Go and find another girl?? noona??? And enjoy clubbing everyday?? You better be aware, ya!

Chan Hee: Sshh.....I've change.....because of you....I'll earn a lot of money later and......

Jini: And what??? 

Chan Hee: You'll know later....*hold her hand*

Jini: ......Okay, fine...*smile*

Chan Hee: Wanna listen to music??? Is too boring.....

Jini: Okay....*puppy eyes*

Chan Hee: Teen Top??? Again???

Jini: OF COURSE.....!!! ppali.....Jangnan aniya~!!

Chan Hee: YA!!! You've been listen to that song nearly EVERY SINGLE DAY, you know?

Jini: Ne.. Na ara..~Cuz I love it so much....

Chan Hee: Nope...Let's listen to SECRET's songs.....I love them so much....

Jini: YA!! Really??? They are my idols!! SECRET eonnie are awesome.....

''You are my poison...you are my poison....''

Chan Hee: I know..and SECRET noona are damn freaking Y....Hahahaha *laugh loudly in the car*

Jini: YA!!!!! I'm still here!!!!!

''Gotta be, gotta be, gotta be your poison...........''

They are listening to SECRET's songs along their way home...And they enjoy it very much cause both of them are SECRET's fans......

Chan Hee's happy because Jini's happy too...So, will his plan after graduation success??? WIll he successfully propose Jini??

 

 

                                                                                                                  TO BE CONTINUE.....

'