Denials

Teacher, Teacher, I'm in Love....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

“I’m so sorrySir. I didn’t mean to…”

 

“Stand up, are you okay?”

 

 

 

“ERGHHHHHHHHHH!!!”  I grabbed fistful of my hair as I rolled on my bed.

 

 

That scenario keeps on playing on my head, over and over again.

I hate him.

But, it just felt so weird when I felt his hand touches mine, there’s something tingling inside my chest.

I hate that kind of feeling.

It frustrates me.

It irritates me.

Don’t tell me that you’re giving in now?

No way Heegyu! Don’t ever-ever try to fall for his schemes.

You’re not weak and definitely stronger than any other females out there.

I just can’t allow myself to fall for a guy like him.

 

 

“What did you just say?”  My eye grew wider as I straightened up from my bed.

 

 

“No Heegyu! No Heegyu!” I slightly slapped myself for thinking those kinds of things.

 

 

I just can’t.

I just---

 

 

“O, shut your big mouth Heegyu-ah.”

 

 

“Ouch!”

 

 

My brother Dongjoon threw his pillow on my face.

We’re sharing the same room just for this week because of the sudden renovation of his room.

I just can’t kick my brother’s out of my precious room just to rant by myself.

I’m not that bad enough to do that to my own brother, but… I JUST CAN”T KEPT MY THOUGHTS NOT TO RUN WILD.

 

“Just close your eyes and sleep oppa. Ignore me.” I told him before going back to sleep.

 

“How can I ignore if my little sister is thinking of a guy?”

 

I looked down from the double deck and shock couldn’t be denied from my face.

“What?”

 

“I’m just stating something obvious. Why? Did I just have a bull’s eye Heegyu?” Dongjoon tried to piss me off.

 

“That obvious thingy you’re concluding doesn’t hold any proof my dear brother. Keep your fancy thoughts away from mine. I have an exam tomorrow so good night and sleep tight.” I leaned back on my bed and stared on the ceiling few meters away from my face.

 

“I just knew so well Heegyu. You can’t hide it from me. I’m a man. I know if a girl likes a guy.” He said.

 

“Good night.” I ignored his last words.

 

“Good night.” He said, totally giving up from me.

But, at least, I should thank him from saving me.

The question is, how?

 

 

 

The next morning…

 

“Heegyuuuuu~” Ahra called out and suddenly felt her strong arms wrapping around me.

“A-ouchhhh! Ahra, you’re breaking my bones.” I complained as I tried to remove her arms on mine.

 

She shyly curled her hair behind her ears and said, “Sorry, I’m just so excited to see you.”

“Excited? Aren’t we just together yesterday, are we?” I raised an eyebrow on her.

She rolled her eyes on me and started dragging me towards our first class which is a professional education subject.

“I’m just excited to see how blooming you are today. You know, Sir Wu’s heroism~”

 

I put down her hands to her side and glared at her.

“Don’t start Ahra. You know me. You don’t want me when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter