Chapter 7

DISCONTINUED: You can't hide who you truly are

A/N I was really happy with the comments and subscribers so here is another update, sorry if there are many mistakes, I didn't really have time to edit it. Anyway enjoy!

Eunji had to leave Ji-eun as soon as they arrived at her Extra class. This time it was a normal classroom but there was one problem, she was the only one there. She checked the time, hm? I'm right on time, does everyone come late or something? The tables and chairs were empty as she stepped in the class. The teacher wasn't there yet leaving Ji-eun with butterflies in her stomach.

 

Her gaze drifted to the door wondering when her teacher would come. However, she didn't have to wait long because in came a man around his middle 20's with broad shoulders. "Hello Ji-eun"

he said "you are probably wondering why you're the only student in this class."

"yes" she replied. "Let me introduce myself, I am Mr. Young, this isn't your actual class, it's just that you are not put into one yet." Ji-eun didn't understand, seeing the confused look on her face, Mr young chuckled, "all supernaturals are categorized into 4 levels. Each level is a class, top, high, middle and low, it all depends on your strength and power. That's why Eunji is from the middle class."This is what I am here for, to see which level you fit into."

Upon hearing that, Ji-eun instantly became nervous I have a bad feeling about this, she knew that without her witch powers, her angel powers wouldn't get her anywhere. "Let's see what you can do," Mr young looked at her shoulder arm "you're an angel." He stared at her, "where are your wings?" he asked. "I wasn't born with any" Ji-eun whispered looking down. Mr. Young looked at her with sympathy, though inside he was quite surprised for all the years he has been teaching, he has never met an angel without wings. "Can you create a shield then?" Ji-eun nodded "let's see it then" he told her. Ji-eun closed her eyes and inhaled, imagining she was inside a bubble.

When she opened her eyes from what used to be brown was now gold, it look like she was looking through glass. He nodded then told her to enlarge her shield, she did and it expanded across a few tables and chairs.

Mr. Young created an invisible ball and threw it at her shield. The ball was absorbed into the shield making it shimmer. "Good, now reflect it back to me" Mr. Young ordered but Ji-eun just sighed, her shield disappearing and her eyes going back to a brown colour. "I can't reflect powers" Mr. Young frowned "why not?" "I don't know, I've tried but it doesn't work."He watched her expression seeing that she was telling the truth. "Are you sure? Can you try for me?" She sighed again "alright" Ji-eun imagined herself in a bubble again, her eyes turning gold. Mr. Young created another invisible force filled ball and threw it at her shield. Once more her shield shimmered, Ji-eun imagined herself gathering the particles of the ball and throwing it back out but nothing happened.

Mr. Young's eyebrows creased together, "I see" he said deep in thought. "What else can you do?" he asked, Ji-eun replied that she could sing and tell a truth from a lie. "Alright" he stood up and looked at her, his gaze softening.

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid you're a low level so you must join the low class."

Ji-eun was sort of expecting that but hearing him say it to her face made her feel miserable.

"Don't worry Ji-eun, even though you may think you are useless now but I see you have potential, you just need time and practice, I believe you can become stronger." He smiled at her warmly, Ji-eun forced a smile "thank you" she mumbled "that's it for the lesson, next time you will attend the low class, now go to recess" Ji-eun trudged her out of the classroom feeling terrible. Mr. Young looked after her, there is something strange about that girl, I think she can do much more than she is capable of now.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Since Ji-eun didn't know where the cafeteria was, she walked back to her dorm hoping that Eunji was there.

She opened the door to her room spotting Eunji on her bed reading, Eunji looked up "you're here! I was waiting for you" she jumped off her bed and ran over to Ji-eun. "Let's go to recess~" she sang making Ji-eun laugh, her mood lifting.

 

"So what class are you in? Top? High? My class?" Eunji asked excitedly. Ji-eun stared down at her recess, around her supernaturals chattered and gossiped. "What's wrong?" Eunji asked when she didn't answer. "I'm in the low class" she stated quietly. Eunji gasped "What? No! That's impossible, no-one has been in put into that class in ages!" Yeah, way to make me feel better Ji-eun thought sarcastically and shrugged, poking her food not really having an appetite. Eunji looked at her friend feeling sorry for her and she couldn't do anything about it.

"Look, who cares if you're in the low class, I will be there to support you all the way!" She fist pumped, Ji-eun managed a small smile, happy that she made such a great friend.

All the chatter in the cafeteria abruptly quietened down and silence followed. What now? Ji-eun was quite irritated with these unexpected situations happening to her. The same group of 12 guys stepped in, they strolled over to a large empty table in the middle of the cafeteria and sat down.

Everyone watched their every movement but slowly started to talk again. Ji-eun breathed heavily, the same force pushing her again but less strong than before because she had gotten used to it so she tried to ignore it.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you about them." Eunji leaned forward. "They're Exo, a group of werewolves who are like brothers but not blood-related, kingkas of the school, no-one messes with them and they're in the top class." Eunji continued as Ji-eun glanced at them, "They don't talk to anyone but only amongst themselves unless they have to, deadly creatures they are, having girls falling for them left and right too." She scoffed, Ji-eun could see that she wasn't very fond of them. "Exo have 12 members in total, they are split into 2 sub-groups, Exo-K and Exo-M." Ji-eun raised her eyebrow amused what's the point in that?

"Exo-K consists of Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O, Kai and Sehun. Suho is their leader and controls water. He may seem nice but don't be fooled, he is cruel. Apparently one time a Doppelganger insulted him. Suho was so calm when he drowned the creature, good thing it was only a clone." Ji-eun looked at Suho smiling at the Exo members, but he looks so friendly and his a leader? Why would they want a leader? These dudes are weird.

"Next member is Chanyeol, hot-tempered as fire, how ironic he controls fire too and extremely tall" Ji-eun stared at Chanyeol's side view, he looks familiar. Right at that moment he turned and his eyes met hers.

His eyes glinted with recognition as Ji-eun jolted back against the table. "Omo! Are you ok?" Eunji exclaimed. Ji-eun didn't hear Eunji and stared at the tall brunette. He was the one in the mirror she thought, where's the other one? She looked to the person next to him. There he is "who is the member next to Chanyeol?" Ji-eun asked Eunji. She turned to look at who Ji-eun was talking about "oh that's Baekhyun, light controller and flirt number 1." She continued "the one next to him is D.O, no-one knows his real name except maybe Exo and controls nature. Eunji said, nodding towards a guy with big eyes. She pointed to a guy sitting coolly on his chair smirking slightly eyeing a group of female amazons. "Major flirt number 2, his Kai and has the ability to teleport."

"Last is Sehun, the maknae and controls wind, he doesn't talk much and tends to ignore others" Eunji tsked "Rude one he is."

"Then there is Exo-M, consists of Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, Chen and.....Lay" Ji-eun wasn't sure if she was imagining it but she thought she saw a faint blush in Eunji's cheeks when she said the last name. "Kris is their leader, these guys just keep getting bigger because he's taller than Chanyeol" Ji-eun was amazed. "Has the power of flight and is a dragon lord." "Next is Luhan, cute baby-faced flirt number 3 and has the power of Telekinesis." Ji-eun frowned, why so many flirts? "Next is Xiumin, eldest of Exo and is as cold as his power, ice." Ji-eun shivered. "Tao is the maknae, scary looking panda he is, knows Wushu and controls time." She said with a hint of admiration in her voice that Ji-eun didn't miss. Next is Chen, cunning, clever and controls lightning."

"Lastly, Lay can heal" Eunji said simply looking down, her hair covering her face. Ji-eun eyed Eunji, something is definitely on with her and Lay she noted.

"Anyway, don't think that they're nice because they are anything BUT that, they're malicious, arrogant, cold and merciless werewolves who don't give a damn about anyone but themselves" Eunji huffed, regaining her composure.

Ji-eun then saw 3 drop dead gorgeous girls approach Exo each of them sitting on 3 Exo member's lap. "Who are they?" Ji-eun asked staring at the dazzling girls. "Those 3 are the queenkas, the one on Kai's lap is Ari, she's a werecat and those 2 on Luhan's and Baekhyun's lap is Minah and Jun, they're fairies." Jun? But that's a guy's name.... "And they're scary..." Eunji added quietly, Ji-eun didn't think she heard right but looking at the queenkas, they did have the I'm-cool-and-you're-not vibe.  

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chanyeol was full of shock, he nudged Baekhyun's side repetitively. "Argh, what?!?" Baekhyun turned to look at what Chanyeol was staring at. His eyes widened as he gawked at the same girl they saw in the forest, it's her.

"I didn't know she attends this school?" Baekhyun hissed at Chanyeol. "Hey, what are you two looking at?" Kai asked trying get a glimpse of what they were looking at.

"Nothing" Chanyeol mumbled, Kai smirked "Ah that pretty thing over there hey?"

"Shut up."

Kai chuckled and turned back to D.O when Ari, Jun and Minah came over.

The rest of Exo except Luhan, Kai and Baekhyun, groaned silently. They never really liked the girls those 3 dated, they were just so fake. Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun don't really have feelings for them, they only dated for fun.

"Hey Kai," Ari purred, settling in Kai's lap. "Hey babe" he drawled kissing her cheek. Jun and Minah did the same to Luhan and Baekhyun. Chanyeol flinched next to them, his expression conveying pure disgust as they started their daily lovey dovey conversations.