Chapter 11

DISCONTINUED: You can't hide who you truly are

A/N Here's another chappie!! Hope you like it! Thanks so much for the subscribers, votes and comments! I really appreciate it :D

 

Lee Joon clapped his hands "ok guys, in groups of three, you are going to do some fighting spars btween your group members, no powers only abilities!" Just as everyone was about to get into groups of three, he said "oh wait, I forgot to tell you guys that I'm choosing your groups" he said sheepishly as everyone groaned.

"....Kai, Ari and D.O together and lastly Sehun, Ji-eun and Luhan."

Ji-eun's eyes went wide as she didn't dare look at them and she felt two pairs of eyes bore into the back of her head. "Guys get into your groups and if you guys aren't familiar with each other, get to know one another, really well....by kicking their " Lee Joon finished grinning and Ji-eun mentally face-palmed.

Someone cleared their voice from behind her, she turned and there was Sehun and Luhan standing there watching her. She felt really uncomfortable under their gazes so she spoke up "er hey guys, so who wants to go first?" she asked but they just stared at her. Ji-eun felt like she just asked a rhetorical question. "...ok, um...." Silence stretched on and she squirmed. At last, Sehun spoke, "Luhan and I will spar first" he said monotone. Luhan looked at him, did he just speak to someone else besides Exo? That's new, I thought he was going to make me speak, he thought.

Ji-eun was more than fine with that, she was relieved that they were no longer staring at her silently, so she smiled "sure" she said somewhat too cheerfully.

Luhan and Sehun once again stared at her but this time with surprise and maybe a little bit dazed. She has a nice smile, Sehun thought then, wait what. Her face is practically sparkling thought Luhan.

They both snapped back into reality and stood opposite each other on a mat while Ji-eun sat on the side watching them.

They got into their fighting stance, "I think you would like to move back a bit more because this fight can get quite violent" said Luhan without looking at her. Ji-eun didn't understand what he meant by 'violent' but moved anyway.

 

"Ready Sehun?" Sehun met Luhan's challenging gaze ad smirked. At first they just stood there staring at each other until Luhan moved his left foot up diagonally and lunged straight at Sehun with his fist aiming at the face but Sehun was ready so he ducked and swiped his leg out from under him and Luhan jumped back. Without waiting for Luhan to regain his footing, Sehun sent a quick side-kick to Luhan's head who blocked it with his arm, neither of them were injured yet. 

Sehun's eyes turned eyes flashed hazel and he aimed a punch at Luhan but as he dodged to the right, Sehun's right leg shot up and kicked Luhan in the stomach. Luhan grunted and aimed a punch at Sehun who got a hold of his chest and pushed him with such force that sent Luhan flying into the wall behind him. There was a huge explosion (A/N just imagine the explosions in Naruto guys LOL) and Ji-eun cupped to suppress a gasp.

Everyone in the gym turned to the commotion, stunned. Luhan stood up slowly from the crack in the wall, blood dripping down his mouth.

What Ji-eun didn't expect was that he started laughing out loud and even some of the Exo members snickered because they have seen them fight all the time so it wasn't anything new to them.

"You're getting stronger now-a-days Sehun" Luhan said, wiping blood from his lips and his eyes flashing hazel this time. Without warning he jumped high into the air and sent a butterfly kick at Sehun who tried to block with his arms but couldn't since the strength and force of Luhan's kick was way too strong. Sehun slammed to the ground but as Luhan was about to stomp on him, he rolled away just in time and grabbed Luhan's leg in the process.

Trying to keep his balance, Luhan kicked Sehun's arm who immediately let go of his leg and Luhan somersaulted in the air landing safely on the ground.

Sehun lay on the ground out of breath, "hyung, can we stop now?" he asked. "Yeah" Luhan responded. "Argh man, I think you broke my arm" said Sehun, scowling at his limp arm on the ground. "And I think you broke one of my ribs" Luhan retorted, they both laughed painfully. Why do they say this so casually? It's like they're used to breaking each other's bones regularly or something.

Ji-eun just sat there overwhelmed by what she had just seen.

Luhan turned his head to Ji-eun "hey, you ok?" "Y-yeah" she said avoiding his gaze.

Luhan felt a stab of guilt in his gut for scaring Ji-eun like that with the fight. She must have not seen others fight like this.

Lee Joon came over, "hey guys, I watched your fight it was really good, more intense than all your other fights." Ji-eun eyes bulged, so they fight like this all the time?

Luhan laughed, "yeah it was pretty intense, hey can you get Lay over here? I think this punk broke my rib" he playfully kicked Sehun and it looked like it hurt from Ji-eun's eyes. However, Sehun seemed oblivious to the pain and kicked Luhan back just as hard, "well you I didn't think you broke my arm, I know you did." 

Lee Joon called Lay over to heal Luhan's rib and Sehun's arm. "Whoa that looks bad" Lay said feeling Luhan's rib and Sehun's arm then healing it. They didn't utter a sound of pain as their bones were placed back into the orginal position.

"Good work guys, now continue your spars with each other because you have only done one, you have at least two more, Lay you may go back to your group." Lee Joon instructed.

Luhan and Sehun turned to look at Ji-eun. "Yes?" she asked slightly nervous.

"It's your turn to fight one of us." 

 

WOW WASN'T THAT JUST INTENSE?!?!? lol jks but really sorry if the fight scene doesn't make sense cuz I made it up and things that I think makes sense doesn't make sense to anyone else.... does anyone feel the same? Anyway! Lets see what is going to happen to Ji-eun tomorrow... :DD

Also please consider these questions because they are crucial.