Chapter 12

DISCONTINUED: You can't hide who you truly are

A/N heyyy guys, here is another chappie, wow look at those subbies! THANK YOUU :DDD I REALLY LOVE THE COMMENTS TOO, please give me more feedback, I have like a comment (if that even makes sense because it probs doesn't) anyway, have fun reading!

==========================

"It's your turn to fight one of us."

Sehun's words cut through Ji-eun like a slice of bread. She stared at them with wide eyes, me.....fight one of them? She shivered when she thought back to their fight, she didn't want a broken bone.

"Well what are you waiting for? Choose who you want to spare with" Luhan said impatiently, Sehun just stared at her coldly. Ji-eun unwillingly chose Luhan because Sehun gave her the chills.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you" Luhan said, at first Ji-eun thought he was being nice but then she realised that he thought she was too weak and couldn't fight. Why does everyone keep looking down on me? She thought aggravated well, I'll show him.  

They got into their positions, Ji-eun stared at Luhan surveying his movement. She waited but it looked like he was waiting for her but when she least expected it, his right leg moved back and he darted at Ji-eun, striking her in the side. She side-stepped in the nick of time and grabbed his arm slamming her elbow into his neck.

She then took his arm and flipped him, smashing him into the ground. He swiped his leg and she jumped up and tried to kick his leg but forward rolled to a sitting position.

Luhan's leg shot out kicking her knee cap, she pressed her lips together as a sharp pain shot up her calf. He aimed a fist at her face but she blocked it with her arm and sent a high kick to his chin where flipped backwards and Ji-eun had to jump out the way otherwise she would have gotten hit whilst he somersaulted. 

He landed crouched down on the ground and growled mockingly at her. Ji-eun paused and she had a flashback of her dream, of the wolf lunging at her parents. Luhan was unaware of Ji-eun's blank stare and lunged at her. Her eyes snapped to Luhan as she saw him flying at her and she stumbled back. He landed on her causing them to plummet backwards on the mat with him on top of her. Ji-eun had her eyes closed then but when she opened them, she saw big brown eyes with a tinge of hazel, looking back at her.

She could feel Luhan's breath on her face and her heart beat faster. She's...so beautiful Luhan thought wait, what are you thinking, you have a girlfriend he mentally scold himself. "Um..." Luhan jumped back into reality by Ji-eun's voice and realised he was still on top of her. But being the flirt he was, he decided to a bit. "Yes?" he said looking down at her. "Can you p-please get off me?" she said avoiding his gaze, "why?" he smirked clearly enjoying how uncomfortable he made her feel.

Ji-eun couldn't take it anymore and shoved him off her, "aww" Luhan pouted then chuckled as blood rose to her cheeks. Neither of them noticed Sehun, who sat there watching them with narrowed eyes. He was not happy, somehow he felt spark of anger when he saw Luhan on top of Ji-eun, he wished he was in Luhan's place instead. It was a weird feeling that Sehun couldn't explain and it made him extremely annoyed.

Luhan looked at Sehun like he just noticed he was there the whole time, "it's your turn Sehun." Ji-eun looked at Sehun and froze under his cold stare. He stayed silent watching her for a moment then stormed out of the gym.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Luhan shouted, Sehun didn't even bother to acknowledge that he heard Luhan and kept walking. Ji-eun's eyes trailed after him, different emotions mixed up inside her. "He had one of his little moments again?" Lee Joon asked Luhan who nodded they didn't want to go bother Sehun about it because things would have gotten ugly if they did.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 Ji-eun was on her way back to her dorm when she felt a gust of wind blow past her. Wind? Where's it coming from? She didn't see any open doors or windows. Then, she heard a faint giggle that sounded like twinkling bells. "We saw you Ji-eunnie" a high-pitched voice whispered, it giggled again.

Ji-eun looked around but didn't see anyone. She clutched her necklace just in case she needed her staff. An echo of soft giggling encircled her and there appeared two fairies, Ji-eun recognised that they were Luhan's and Baekhyun's girlfriends.

Their gorgeous faces were twisted into a nasty smile. Luhan's girlfriend Minah, stepped up "I saw you and Luhan." Ji-eun could already tell where this was going and it won't be pretty. "We just tripped and he fell on me, that's all" she said quickly, hoping it would at least clear up any misunderstanding but obviously it didn't. Minah laughed, "of course, that's what everyone says."

"What? No! I'm telling the truth!"

Minah's silver eyes pinned Ji-eun in place, she reached out and grabbed Ji-eun's chin, digging her sharp nails into the ski drawing blood. "He doesn't like you," she said. "Why would he anyway? You're just a lowly angel." Ji-eun felt a rush of anger build up inside her, the grip on her necklace tightened. "Who are you to call me that? You don't know me!" She yelled. Minah smiled and glanced at Baekhyun's girlfriend, Jun. "Looks like we pushed the right buttons" she said. Ji-eun immediately became confused, her anger dying.

"Stop" a low, husky voice said, laced with a threatening tone.

"Sehun" Minah breathed and let go of Ji-eun's chin, all mockery gone. Minah and Jun both seemed like they were trying to maintain their calmness but Ji-eun could tell they were nervous inside. "What are you doing here? You're dorms are at the East wing" he stated grimly.

"We were-" His fierce glare stopped Jun from saying what she wanted to say, "-just going" Minah finished, attempted an eye roll and quickly fled with Jun on her heels.

Ji-eun stared at Sehun, taking in his perfect features but cold exterior. She opened to mutter a thank you but was rudely cut off. "Don't thank me, I didn't do you any favours, you guys were just in my way." he said then mumbled something, Ji-eun could only catch the end, "....take the powers from a scrawny angel, like you." "What was that?" Ji-eun snapped, Sehun said nothing and pushed past her then turned around, staring directly into her eyes.

Ji-eun felt her cheeks heat up because of the intensity of his stare, "one more thing, don't let your emotions get the best of you." He said giving her a small smirk and walked to his dorm. Ji-eun stared disbelievingly after him, those words were exactly what her aunt told her before she left the house. "What did they mean?" she mumbled to herself, she watched him walk inside a room, a few doors from the right side of the stairs. I didn't know his dorm was over there she thought as she swivelled around to go to her room.