Chapter 8: Meeting Her Father

Abstract

Teuk's POV

i woke out of the bed with a nervous heart as i reminisce what happened yesterday but all my smiles disappeared as i remembered who called me.

deep inside i didn't want to meet Taeyeon's father but i need to. i know someday that Taeyeon needs to say goodbye to me, for i am not originally part of her life. this has been bothering me also, if the guy we met yesterday claiming to be Tae's fiance is telling the truth. if ever he really is, then im doomed all my dreams for her would be gone any minute from now.

"Teuk, youre still not moving your food. is there something you want to share?"

"nope. nothing. i was just thinking of some things about work." i said faking a smile at her.

i didn't know what to do now Taeng, what if they would take you away from me?

"Taeng can i ask you something?"

"youre asking me already Teuk." she said quite annoyed

"how's your memories?"

she was shocked with my question. she stopped eating and looked at me in the eye.

her eyes was like talking to me that she's having a hard time.

"any progress?"

"there are scenes, that i,..that makes me feel hurt. i dont exactly know why maybe this is what the doctor means. scenes that hurt me. sometimes i just wanna cry and forget about getting my memories back. for everytime i try taking it back all i feel is sadness. maybe all my experience and adventures are quite sad, especially when it involves my father. i dont know Teuk. but i feel confused."

she almost cried while telling me thos things. i didn't know what to do. with what she said, im starting to have the feeling of meeting his father right away.

i went to her, and hugged her tightly. 

"i dont want to loose you Taeng." i whispered "but i will try to find your family."

i smiled at her and we continued to eat.

----after a few minutes----

"Taeng i think i might be late tonight. something went up in the office. but dont worry i'll try my best to get home early.,"

she nodded and said goodbye.

Taeng's POV

after Teuk went out i cleaned the house and decided to watch TV.

as i the TV, a news update was on.

"The Kim's are out to find their daughter. and They're using every inch of help they can get. Its been 3 years since their daughter went out of their house ever since then they didn't want to disturb their daughter's life so they decided to let her be. but they have their secret guards trying to trace their daughter but lately their daughter was missing." a reporter said 

*but Taeyeon started to feel bored watching the news so she decided to watch another program.*

*dingdong!*

who might that be?

"Tiffa-"

i was cut by her hug

Teuk's POV

"thanks Tiff."

i went out of the office, rode my car, and went to a coffee shop that Tae's father asked me to go to.

"good afternoon, Mr. Kim"

i said sitting down on the chair.

"good afternoon Mr. Park. thank you for coming."  he said smiling at me.

i smiled back at him and said "would you like to have a coffee sir?"

"yes please."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after almost an hour of talking and discussing his father asked me if any of Tae's memories were back.

"yes. some. but some persons in her memories aren't clear. including yours, sir. im afraid that she's still hurting. can i ask you something sir?"

"sure."

"what happened before she decided to go out of your home sir?"

*Flashback*

"Taeyeon im sorry but its the only way we could save the company."

"father i cant go on with this anymore."

Taeyeon decided to leave his father's house after she heard that she's going to mary someone for their company's sake.

"But Taeyeon. wait!"

*end of flashback*

 

his father told me everything, including the reason why she decided to leave. and after that we had a deal on letting her have Tae for one day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i went out of the coffee shop with a troubled face.

it hurts a lot more now.. now, that i know everything. her fiance. her past. everything. 

my world blurred. then a tear fell. 

how can i let her go? how..?

 

hiii~~~ i seriously apologize for updating soo soo late.

School work has been piling up these days and for the days to come, i think.

anyway thanks for reading~!