Chapter 7: True Feelings

Abstract

***after a few days***

Taeng's POV

days have passed and few of my memories are coming back, and unfortunately some faces of maybe people i knew are a bit blur...

the doctor told us that maybe because some of those people are close to me but they're also the ones who caused pain and hearteches to me so i cant remember most of them. but one thing's been bothering me, a memory of me with some guy, who appeared to be blur also. i dont know why but this guy seems to be making me feel... weird?

anyway since today's a holiday Leeteuk decided to take me to the mall, and you know maybe hangout or something.

Leeteuk has been treating me really good lately, he seems to be more sweet and affectionate? i dont know. but yeah, he changed a bit. one night he even told me to see him as a man and not only just a friend. i feel nervous that day since he was a bit close to me and is looking at me straight in the eye.

*knock *knock

"Taeng you ready?"

"yep just a second."

Teuk's POV

what's taking her so long? 

i looked at my watch and sighed

*ring* 

"Siwon?"

"hey there Teuk! well the girls are inviting you and Taeng to go on a date with us. you wanna come?"

"i'm afraid i cant. Today's the d-day remember?"

"hahaha~ right! dont worry i'll try to explain it to them"

"thanks. wish me luck."

"bye."

then he hang up,

"who was that?"

"siwon."

"are they coming with us?"

"nope i think they're going on a date with Tiffany. so lets get going?" i said with a smile

she nodded in response. i have to be honest she looks good today.

Taeng's POV

His smile never fails to make my day.

as we went out of the building my jaw dropped, as Leeteuk tried to drag me inside a new car.

"is this yours?" i said in shock

"yep. is it nice?" 

"yes. really nice!"

we laughed and talked inside the car. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few minutes after we arrived in the mall i kinda had the urge to go to the comfort room

"Teuk where's the Ladies CR?"

"oh just turn right and you're there. do you want me to go with you?"

i blushed as he said that. "no its ok"

and i immediately ran to the direction where Leeteuk told me to.

but then a man in a black suit almost tripped me.

"what do you think you're doing?!"

"im sorry i didnt mean to" i answered looking down at his shirt stained with coffee.

"really huh?"  then he grabbed both of my shoulders, tried to lift my head while holding me tightly. but Leeteuk grabbed his hand and pushed him away, facing me to him and looking stright to my eyes he whispered.

"are you ok?"

"then what can you..! Taeyeon?" 

did he just..?

"how did you know my name?

"hey what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm supposed to ask you that! Taeyeon what are you doing with that guy?"

"do you  know him?"

"no." i answered nervously. Leeteuk seems to be angry this  time.

"she doesn't even know you!"

"Taeyeon, its me, Wooyoung! your fiance!"

"fiance?"

"stop talking nonesense you idiot!" pushing him even harder.

"im not talking nonesense jerk! i am telling you the truth! and you're the one who's supposed to be distancing to my girl!"

now they're starting to make a scene inside the mall. thank god, where close enough to the CR that few people can notice us.

"stop it! and stay away if you dont want me to call the security!"

"ill get back at you idiot! remember that!"

i was a bit scared with what he said. what if all he was saying was true?

"Tae, are you alright?"

"yeah i think i am."

"so do you remember him? is all of that true? do you really have a fiance?!" i was a bit shocked with what he said. i was scared, since i myself cant answer that and besides Leeteuk seems to be really angry.

"i-i-i d-dont know. im sorry" i said running away. i was confused and hurt. i didnt know what to do.

Teuk's POV

"i-i-i d-dont know. im sorry"  she said running away

was i too harsh? i asked myself. maybe i was.i ran after her but she's gone.

after a few minutes of looking for her, i saw Siwon, Tiffany, Kyu, Seohyun, Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. They even started looking for her. now what? look what you did Teuk! you're supposed to be the one comforting her, and now what did you just did? you hurt her!

---after a few minutes---

Tiffany's POV

aigoo... where did this girl went now?

hmm... 

*turn 

*turn

*and turn

im tired. maybe an ice cream would be the answer.

as i headed into the ice cream store i saw a lady in blue she looked like Tae. 

"Taeyeon is that you?"

She turned around wiping her tears, then a smile formed in her lips.

"hi Tiff."

"what happened?"

"nothing, i just feel.., confused. Tiff what am i supposed to do?" 

Taeng told me everything that had happened i just cant seem to understand why Leeteuk did that but one things for sure maybe his jealous.

"shh... its ok Taeng. maybe Leeteuk was just surprise with what that guy said, even i was surprise."

"you think so?" she said while wiping away her tears. she's been crying for a while now. but the good news was i managed to text Leeteuk where we were, so maybe he's coming.

just then

"Taeng, can we talk..."

"maybe i should just leave. bye Taeng"   i said with a smile and left the two.

Teuk's POV

"im sorry Taeng." i began

"its ok i understand" she said with a smile.

"no it was my fault i got angry with you."

silence covered the atmosphere for a while but then i made up my mind to tell my true feelings for her. should i tell it to her now? ughh... im nervous. what if she wont accept me. and besides some random guy just appeared claiming to be her fiance.

"i need to tell you something" we said in unison

she smiled at me one pure smile and said

"you first."

"no its ok. go on."

"im sorry for running away from you.., i was just so confused. i cant answer and you're a bit scarier when you're angry"

"hahaha~ im sorry i got..." oops! maybe i should tell her now. i sighed, took a deep breath and continued

"im sorry i got jealous Taeng."

Taeng's POV

i was shocked with his sudden confession

"uhh.., its ok."

"no Tae, its not ok, i hurt your feelings when im not supposed to."

then he suddenly hugged me and whispered to my ear.

"Taeng i-i" he stopped,

"i like you Teuk."

he got out of my arms with a shocked face, he was kinda funny so i laughed at his face, i didnt mean to but he looked really funny. he gave me a smile and hugged me again.

"i like you too Taeng."

he kissed my forehead and said

"will you be my girlfriend?"

i smiled at him. 

"i will you dork!" i said hitting his head with my fist.

"oww! what was that for?"

"for being a slowpoke!"

"slowpoke?"

we headed out to go to some ice cream store to meet the others while laughing at each other...

as we entered the store Eunhyuk started talking again.

"Taeyeon there you are!!! we've been looking for... hahaha! i smell something fishy! Leeteuk? do you have anything to say to us?"

------after a few minutes-------

Teuk's POV

*Leeteuk's phone rang*

Leeteuk stood up to answer his phone and went to the CR to avoid noise.

"yeoboseyo?"

"annyeong. is this Mr. Park?"

"Ne. Who's this?"

"ahh... This is Mr. Kim the father of Kim Taeyeon. i believe you're his temporary guardian. Can we meet tomorrow at 3 pm?"

my heart skipped a beat as he spoke on the phone.

the day i've been praying not to come... is here.