Chapter 2: Friends

Abstract

Teuk's POV

"uhm... Taeyeon, I think I should go now, but don't worry I'll come back tomorow." for a moment silence crept inside the room. "I'm sorry i know you're kinda lonely right now but I really need to go, Taeyeon?" as i leaned closer to see her face, i noticed that she was already asleep. She looked quite peaceful and... pretty. My cheeks burned as i thought of how she looked. I shook my head trying to remove her image from my mind and started to step out of the room when suddenly she spoke in her sleep saying, 

"dad." then again silence filled the atmosphere.

maybe i should go now. bye Tae Tae. hmm... maybe she's been through a lot with her father since she even think of him even if she's asleep. I smiled to the thought of her as I remember that she was going home in my house also since I'm her guardian. I hope things would turn out good. I know its a bit weird for me to help someone i didn't know but part of me's telling me that helping her might be good? i dont know but i think i... like her? hmmm... might as well give it a shot... tss... weird me. 

*** After 3 days their relationship was going well. they talked more often now and in some sense they're a bit comfortable with each other now. but not really. just quite good. ***

Taeyeon's POV

*2 days ago Taeyeon started having weird dreams*

"hmm.." 

*stretch stretch*

"hi, Taeng." okay so he's here. 

"Quite early huh?" I begun.

"early? you've got to be kidding its already 8 pm. And you've been asleep for the whole day. Here have some apples. I brought them for ya." oh great. That was embarrassing. He smiled at me before giving me the apples then added "I supposed you slept well yesterday, and today? hahaha~ i know you're quite uncomfortable with some guy whom you just met, but i think you should be a little bit used to it since i'm going to be with you most of the time. Let's be good friends ok?" then he smiled again. He's always smiling at me, i think he's trying to be friendly.

"sorry." i spoke up " i think i some kind of ruined your life now that i'm here."

"no. no. don't be. we all know that having you may need some kind of adjustments but you know giving is better than receiving and i want to give some helping hand to you since you dont have relatives for now since you cant remember anything." he told me that, then again he smiled.

its been an hour now ever since i woke up and he's been talking about his life, how a girl broke her heart, and how he met his 3 bestfriends, who seemed to be really good and kind based on his descriptions. and i also think that they're quite close with each other since his strories only talks about them. 

*knock2x*

"i'll get it." smiles.

i wonder who they were.

Teuk's POV

"hey Teukie! Where is she?" 

"shh... quiet okay? shes inside. hold on a second let me talk to her first. she might be scared if you would suddenly show up out of nowhere."

"quite possessive eh?"

"save it ok? just a second i'll be back" 

i went back inside the room and saw taeyeon trying to sit up but she suddenly slipped her hand.

"careful" i whispered as i tried to hold her up.

"here you go.' as i helped her up i smiled at her and met her eyes. 

Taeng's POV

i tried to sit up but then my hand slipped and i almost fell from the bed but then...

warm hands caught me.

"careful" he whispered as he helped me up.

"here you go" 

my heart skipped a beat as his eyes met mine. oh no! too close! too CLOSE!

'thanks" i managed. then went back to bed. Thank God he stood up immediately. so distance was between us now.

"got some visitors. they're my friends actually. i asked them to come here since its a bit lonely since there's only the two of us here. might as well have some company. is that okay with you?" he asked. 

*silence*

"well, if your not in the mood to have them, its ok. i can just send them off."

"no. please dont. its ok."

he smiled before going outside

 

Teuk's POV

"ok, so before going in. you need to listen to me first. as soon as you get inside i want you to be in your best behavior, since the person you're meeteing is quite unstable since its going to be her first time to meet some people aside from the nurse and the doctor that has been constantly checking on her. is that clear?"

'aye! aye! captain!" this Eunhyuk is making me nervous. aigoo... i hope he wouldn't be too loud when he's inside.

"cut it out Hyuk you might scare her with your loud voice. behave ok?" thank God Hyo's here with us. She's the only one who could tame this guy.

"where's Seo by the way?" i asked Kyu.

"she's visiting her mom at a province." Kyuhyun answered calmly. i smiled and patted th guy.

"well, come in" i said as i opened the door for them.

Taeng's POV

a few moments later i heard footsteps. and weirdly i feel quite nervous. maybe becaues its my first time to meet some people after the accident. i hope they're going to treat me well. then suddenly the door opened and there goes Leeteuk, 2 girls with three boys.

"hi" i smiled. keep calm Tae Tae. keep calm. breath... i know you're nervous. 

"uhh... Taeng this is Tiffany, Siwon her boyfriend, Eunhyuk and his girlfriend and soon to be wife Hyo and Kyuhyun."

"nice to meet you Taeyeon." a boy in maroon shirt greeted me. i suppose his Siwon, Tiffany's BF if i heard it right

i smiled then got up and said "nice to meet you all guys."

 

 

Hi guys! new update is up! :33