Chapter 1: Memories

Abstract

(taeng's POV) ughh... my head hurts... i looked around as i tried to process the things i am seeing. as my vision cleared my head began to hurt again. i tried to remember what happened but my mind cant seem to form a single memory.

as she was processing everything in her head, a guy in a white lab gown, she supposed a doctor, came in.
" oh, you're awake huh?" the doctor began. "by the way this is leeteuk. he's the one who brought you here safe and sound you should thank him" the doctor continued with a smile. "hi" the guy behind the doctor greeted. i was kinda suprised by him cuz he looked tired and restless. maybe he got stressed out because of me.
"so uhm... your results where good. how are you feeling dear?" the doctor asked.
"oh? uhh... good. i think. but there's one thing that has been bothering me. how did i get here?" i answered him but then i got totally confused of what's going on, so i decided to ask him. "uhh? you dont remember anything?... maybe you got some minor amnesia. i should go out first to check your record or something so that we could identify who you really are. and leeteuk, could you please attend to her needs since your the one who knows the story on how she got here. ill be leaving first." and just like that the doctor left me with this stranger... "oh good now how am i supposed to do this on my own?" i thought...
 
 "uh, hi. im leeteuk. and... yeah. i brought you here. i hope you dont mind me sitting here while ill tell you the whole story on how you got here." he started.
"yes please do tell me. and... yea. i dont mind you sitting there, if that's what you... uhmm... want." then i smiled at him. he smiled back at me before he sat down. he looked good to be honest even with that messy hair... 
 
"ehem! uhh... starting of, i dont exactly know you, and it just so happened that i was about to cross the street that you were hit by a car. and unfortunately the car ran away, but dont worry the police is already looking for the driver." he stopped and moved a little bit to be more , i think, comfortable with his sit. then he continued "moving on, you were drenched with blood as i approached you across the street so i imediately called an ambulance to get you to the hospital. and so yeah. here you are. and uhmm... can i ask you your name? i mean can you remember anything about your name or identity?" he asked.
 
"nope" i answered shortly. honestly all i can remember was his voice asking me if i was alright. and i know that for sure that it was his voice since it sounded exactly the same.
 
*knock knock*
 "sorry to disturb your coversation but miss, can i ask you somethings about your identity?" a nurse asked.
"yeah. sure." 
she asked me a whole lot of things. and yes i cant answer any of it since i seriously cant remember anyhting about my past. after a short while, the doctor came in and told me that i had a minor amnesia. he also added that i shouldn't worry too much about my memory since it was just minor amnesia and it can come back after maybe 3-5 months with the right guidance.
 
(leeteuk's POV)
 
she looked beautiful from afar but as i started to stare at her for a few moments her image became even more attractive to my eyes. 
they're talking for a while now that i noticed that it was passed 10 pm and that i need to go home now since its getting late. so i decided to get up and just leave. but then the minute that i stood up the doctor came to me and said "since you're the one who brought her here i should write you as her gurdian for a while since she cant remember any of her relatives. is that okay with you Mr. Park?"
"uhh... ok?" 
"well then what should we call her?" the doctor asked.
"uhmm..."
"taeyeon." she interrupted.
"taeyeon?" seriously? i thought.
"yes, cuz part of me is telling me that i was called by that name. and it feels..." she stared outside the window for a second before continuing. "a bit... comfortable?"
i could see in her eyes that she was depressed. lonely. as if it was talking to me that she cant handle things on her own.
"well then its settled. you will be called Park Taeyeon since Mr. Park is your gurdian for today and maybe for the next few months of your life." the doctor smiled at us before continuing "well then Mr. Park i think you can take Taeyeon home after a week. since she's recovering faster than i think she would be." then the doctor left.
ok so starting today i would be a guardian of this girl in her 20s i think for the next 3-5 months. how i wish this wouldn't be a burden since i need to adjust my schedule.
 
 
 
hi guys! this is author-nim!
tell me something about my story i really need some of your opinions for me to improve my writing! hahaha~
so did you liked it? tell me t-t-t-tell me~~~
dont worry the next chapter is done! i revised it a milion times though. too many flaws.., ;)
kekeke~ ;3