Chapter 6: Bond

Abstract

Taeng's POV

Taeyeon woke up wearing a big smile as she remembered that she would be going out with Leeteuk.

She went out of her room with a messy hair.

"G'morning Teuk"

"Morning" he said with a smile.

hmm... the place was filled with a good smell.

"what are you cooking?"

"hahaha~ nothing. just an omorice. here have some."

Teuk's POV

"are we taking a bus?"

"yep." i said with a smile. but then i saw a face full of fear so i decided to hold her hand.  "dont worry ill be right behind you. just ... dont let go of my hand, ok?"

She nodded.

after a few minutes we arrived at the mall crowded with people. 

we went inside but then i noticed how worried Taeyeon's face was. 

"you scared huh? dont worry ill never leave your side" i said with a smile.

Taeng's POV

"you scared huh? dont worry ill never leave your side" he said with a smile.

then he held my hand putting it inside his pocket.
i smiled back at him in response.
his hand in mine felt so warm. i couldn't help but blush with his sudden actions. and i myself couldn't deny the fact that i'm faling for this guy.
 
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
 
after about an hour of buying clothes i started getting tired so i decided to sit down at a bench near us.
"here" he said while offering me an ice cream.
"we didn't ate the ice cream last Thursday."
"thanks"
*nom *nom (cant think of anything to describe how she ate the ice cream... ehehehe. ^^)
i dont know why but the more i spend time with him the more i get nervous and the more my heart becomes excited.
while i was looking at my almost melted ice cream a hand suddenly touched the side of my lips.
i was shocked of course, but as soon as i saw who it was my heart skipped a beat. i didn't know why but i smiled widely at him
"thanks"
he smiled back at me and said nothing. 
"uhmm... Teuk have you ever had a girlfriend?" 
he was kinda stunned by what i asked him. if you're going to ask me why i asked that i also have no idea why. i just kinda wanted to ask him that.
"well, i had one. but we broke up after 2 years."
"2 years? that's quite long though"
"yeah."
somehow his answer ceased my nervous heart. i was somehow relieved by it.
and so we continued to shop for clothes.
"Teuk i think its enough for now."
"really? you think so?"
"yeah, and uhh... Teuk. uhmm... how can i repay you for this? just tell me anything i'll try my best to do it."
"ahahaha~ just dont forget me when you get your memory back and repay me okay? until then you will clean my condo."
again he laughed at my words.
"why dont we eat first huh?" he said with a smile.
and so he grabbed my hand dragging me into some kind of a restaurant.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"so lets go home?"
"ok, sure"
then we went out of the crowded mall and Leeteuk got us a taxi.
***while on the ride home***
"i like Tiffany. she has a really bright personality making me jollier than ever. She makes me laugh and all. and i also think that Siwon's personality also matches hers." i began with a smile.
"yeah. she sure is." he stopped, looked around and said "we're here."
but as i looked around this was not Leeteuk's condo.
"why are we here? and where is this?" 
it looks familar to me but i just can't... remember. he brought out the things we bought and said
"its the Han River.you like it?
"yeah its pretty."
we stayed talking there for a while.
just like that the day ended with me smiling widely at the view of him and me in a beautiful scenery of the Han River.
and now i think im in love.