Six

The Triangle

A sadistic grin appeared on the headmaster’s face as she listened to one of the demon’s describing all he knew and witnessed. She leaned forward and placed her hands on her desk.

“So you’re telling me that all you know is that you heard yelling coming from Kris’s room and then all out fighting between him and Suho as you boys tried to stop them? Is this correct?” she asked the shaken demon in front of her.

“Yes that’s correct,” Sehun confirmed as he fidgeted in his chair due to the headmaster’s intense stare.

“You’re dismissed call in the next person,” she said.

. . .

Nana lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling. She’d been doing that for a couple hours after she calmed down. All she could think about was Kris and how he was doing. Lizzy was the only one in there looking after Nana as the witches and the vampires were discussing how this all occurred.

“Nana are you hungry or thirsty?” Lizzy asked.

Nana turned her head slightly. She had no idea Lizzy was even in the room let alone sitting on a chair across from her bed.

“When did you get in here?” she asked.

“I’ve been in here the same amount of time as you,” Lizzy replied.

The blonde sat up.

“What do you think happened?” she whispered.

Lizzy shrugged. “I’ve heard too many things, I don’t know what to believe.”

Nana put her head down on the pillow again and sighed heavily.

“I’m sure Kris will be fine,” Lizzy reassured her. “Here,” she said offering a blood bag.

“Thanks,” Nana muttered as she drank the blood.

. . .

“Kai please tell me what you know,” headmaster Kim said.

Kai stared down at his hands too afraid to look up at the headmaster.

“You won’t get into trouble for telling the truth,” the headmaster said gently.

Kai nodded slightly. He his dry lips and proceeded to talk.

“Here’s the entire truth. Kris and Suho may or may not say the same thing, but I’m the only one besides them that knows what truly happened,” he began.

Jaejoong rested his head on his hands. “I’m listening.”

“Kris…ch-cheated on Nana with Jessica. They’re our sworn enemies, the witches, so what Kris did was a betrayal, not only amongst us but for the vampires as well. Suho became angry when he found out and…the rest is history,” Kai explained feeling relieved getting it all off his chest.

“Thank you for speaking the truth Kai. Headmaster Park and I will take it from here, you’re dismissed.”

. . .

“Jessica Jung, you’re presence has been requested to the headmaster’s office,” a secretary announced as she walked into the Shoujo Jidai dorm room.

Jessica stood up as the other girls stared at her in confusion.

“You weren’t involved in this. Why do they want to see you?” Yuri asked.

“Maybe they want to call us down one by one,” Juyeon suggested.

The vampires were also in the Shoujo Jidai dorm trying to make sense of the events that went down.

“I’ll be fine don’t worry about me,” Jessica reassured the girls with a small smile as she followed the secretary to the headmaster’s office. She looked at the EXO Planet dorm and how half of it was in ruins. There were firefighters and construction workers on the scene trying to restore it. Caution tape covered the entire area surrounding the building. Jessica understood why they weren’t allowed to associate themselves with the vampires and the demons, because they wrecked everything they touched. She walked into the building to the headmaster’s office and followed the secretary into the main office of both headmasters.

“Miss Jung, take a seat,” headmaster Park said gesturing to the chair in front of the desk.

Jaejoong shut the door. Him and Kahi sat behind the desk, both of them staring at Jessica intently. Jessica felt very pressured. Her palms began to sweat and she wiped them on her skirt.

“Do you know why you’re here?” headmaster Kim asked.

“There’s no use in lying Miss Jung, just tell us the truth because we already know it,” headmaster Park clarified.

Jessica inhaled deeply before speaking. “Kris and I saw each other. I guess one of the other demons found out and got angry. That’s all I know.”

“Does Nana know what’s going on?” headmaster Park asked.

“Nobody knows,” Jessica replied.

“We’re going to call Nana in here to tell her. Prepare yourself, but we’ll try to calm her down before she leaves this office,” Kahi explained.

“Call both Nana and Lizzy please Jessica,” Jaejoong said before Jessica left.

. . .

“Why do they want me too?” Lizzy asked Jessica who was standing in the doorway of the Playgirlz dorm.

“For moral support?” Jessica guessed.

“Okay well thanks,” Lizzy said before closing the door. She raced upstairs into Nana’s room.

“We have to go to the headmaster’s office,” Lizzy announced.

Nana propped herself up on her elbows. “Why?” she asked arching an eyebrow.

“They want to tell us what happened.”

“You too?”

Lizzy nodded.

Nana groaned and got off her bed. They left their dorm and walked to the headmaster’s office. Nana stopped halfway. She stared at the caution tape surrounding the building. Lizzy turned around.

“Nana, come on,” she said softly tugging at Nana’s arm.

Nana blinked several times and they continued their trek.

“Miss Im, Miss Park, please,” Kahi said gesturing to two chairs in front of her desk.

It was only headmaster Park this time as headmaster Kim was called down to the infirmary to check on the demons.

“I’m so sorry about what happened Miss Im, if there’s anything you need, you can ask us,” Kahi said sincerely.

“Thank you headmaster,” Nana said.

“I’m going to tell you what actually happened. Please listen carefully before doing anything drastic,” Kahi explained.

Nana nodded.

“Kai witnessed Kris and Jessica doing…intimate…things in their dorm. Kai realized Kris was seeing Jessica and was cheating on you. Kai told Suho. Suho became angry with Kris and they tore the dorm apart.” Kahi finished explaining. She looked expectantly at Nana waiting for some sort of reaction, but she was quiet and her face was completely unreadable. Lizzy was shocked by the news. Who would cheat on Nana? She wondered.

“Nana?” Lizzy poked her elbow. Nana turned to face Lizzy her expression completely blank.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

Then the most terrifying thing Lizzy had ever seen happened. A smile formed on Nana’s lips. Her eyes were looking for trouble.

“I’m fine,” she said. “Thank you headmaster, we’ll be going on our way.”

Before the headmaster could say anything Nana disappeared. Lizzy ran after her, catching up with her outside. She blocked her path.

“Lizzy, get out of my way,” Nana demanded.

“No. I know you’re about to do something bad. Do you want to end up in the infirmary too?” Lizzy said standing her ground.

“Why do you even care?” Nana groaned.

“Believe it or not, I care about you and about the lives of the people you want to destroy.”

Nana crossed her arms across her chest and bit her bottom lip as she contemplated whether or not she should kill Jessica.

“I want to see Kris,” she suddenly said.

“I don’t think you can.”

“Help me see him. I need too,” Nana pleaded softly, pouting at Lizzy.

Lizzy hesitated, but in the end she obliged. “Let’s go.”

. . .

They actually didn’t need a distraction to sneak Nana inside. The nurses were expecting her. Lizzy was still suspicious of Nana’s intentions but she let her go inside alone to talk to Kris.

Nana walked inside the room and sat by his bed. There were bandages wrapped all over his body and the smell of blood was intoxicating. Kris smiled at Nana through his oxygen mask.

“Hey. You came,” he whispered.

Nana’s red lips curled into a devilish smile. “Of course I came.”

“I’m glad you’re here. Suho went ballistic on me for no reason. He’s ing insane,” Kris explained.

Nana nodded before leaning in. She looked Kris directly in his eyes. He gulped.

“Do you think I’m ing stupid?” she asked.

Kris’s expression suddenly changed. He frowned in confusion.

Nana leaned farther and whispered in Kris’s ear, “We’re done. Our relationship and our alliance are terminated. You’re ing scum.”

Kris’s eyes widened. He began to cough on his own saliva. Nana stood up straight, smiled once more and strut off.

. . .

Nana was about to walk in to her bedroom, but she stopped before entering and walked down the hall. She stopped before a door and knocked. It opened.

“You’re back,” Lizzy said.

“Why’d you leave?” Nana asked.

“The nurses told me to,” Lizzy explained.

“Can I come in?”

“Of course,” Lizzy said moving out of the way to let Nana inside. She shut her door. Nana sat on her bed and Lizzy sat beside her.

“How was it?”

“I broke up with him. So now we’re enemies again,” Nana stated nonchalantly.

Lizzy was shocked.

“Are you okay?!” she exclaimed.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry I won’t kill Jessica either,” she reassured the other girl.

Lizzy sighed in relief. “So what now?”

Nana shrugged. “Let’s just go with the flow.”


A/N: I know it's been a year and two months and I am so sorry. You guys probably don't even remember this fic. I am genuinely sorry for not updating frequently. I'll try to update this story as much as possible. Thank you for still sticking around and bearing with me. Love you guys!