Five

The Triangle

Jessica and Hyoyeon sat in the front foyer of their dorm. The rest of the girls were all off doing their own thing.

“You’re seeing Kris?” Hyoyeon asked trying to understand.

Jessica slowly nodded her head.

“You do know that the demons are our enemies right?”

“Yes but I really like him…”

“He’s seeing Nana,” Hyoyeon said bluntly.

“You don’t have to remind me,” Jessica mumbled.

“If the other girls find out you will be in so much trouble,” Hyoyeon warned.

“Please don’t tell them!” Jessica begged.

Hyoyeon just stared at her and shook her head.

. . .

“Where are you going?” Kai exclaimed as he ran after Suho.

Suho didn’t even turn back or answer, he was determined to find Kris.

Kai continued to follow him, pleading him to stop and think about what the situation was.

Suho slammed open Kris’ bedroom door. Kris looked up from his book surprised. Suho approached Kris. He knocked the book out of Kris’ hands and it flew across the room.

“What’s up?” Kris said as if nothing was wrong.

“What’s up? Why don’t you tell me ‘what’s up’?” Suho said angrily.

“Woah calm down bro.” Kris raised his hands and stood up.

Suho pushed Kris back down. Due to the force Kris hit the wall and crashed to the floor, indenting the wall.

“What was that for?” Kris yelled.

“You think it’s funny? Going behind everyone’s back? Cheating with the enemy,” Suho shouted vehemently.

Kris’ eyes widened as he realized what was happening. He then narrowed his eyes at Kai.

“You told didn’t you?”

Kai was about to reply but was interrupted by Suho.

“Who cares if he told? You’re in the wrong, and you will be punished for it.”

. . .

Lizzy sighed. “Fine what do you want to do?”

Just as Nana was about to reply there was a huge exploding sound that came from outside.

They both jumped in surprise.

“What was that?” Lizzy said slowly.

“I don’t know,” Nana replied.

They walked out of their dorm to see the demon’s dorm on fire.

Nana and Lizzy looked at each other in shock.

. . .

Everyone was outside staring at the demon’s dorm and wondering what was going on.

“I don’t think I’ll need to tell the other girls, they’ll probably know soon enough,” Hyoyeon whispered to Jessica.

The headmasters appeared. They both looked angry as hell as they went to the east end of the school to order students back to their dorms.

The ladies of the Playgirlz dorm approached the witches.

“What’s going on?” Jungah asked.

“We don’t know,” Sooyoung answered.

One by one the emergency department of the school rushed in and out of the demon’s dorm. They pulled out several of the boys. All of them were coughing and in shock.

Once the emergency department put out the fire they placed the demons on stretchers and loaded them into ambulances as they drove to the school’s medical facility. Everyone noticed one demon that was hurt the most. It was Kris.

“Oh my god…Kris!” Nana yelled.

She covered with her hand and started to cry. Lizzy and Uee held on to her tightly as she wept.

Jessica quickly wiped a few tears from her eyes. She couldn’t cry, the girls would know. She looked at Nana as a guilty feeling swept through her. This is all my fault, she thought.