Two

The Triangle

What’s that noise? Lizzy groaned as she shoved her head into her pillow. It was coming from downstairs. It’s probably the main room, she thought. She got up from her bed furiously as she stomped down the steps to make a point that she was annoyed. She entered the main room and saw Nana and Juyeon dancing in their underwear while drinking blood bags with the music on full volume. Lizzy walked up to the stereo and turned it off. She crossed her arms across her chest and looked at the two girls. They both turned their attention in Lizzy’s direction.

“Sorry to break up your blood dance party, but some of us are trying to sleep,” Lizzy said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

“You always wreck the fun,” Nana muttered.

“You want to join us?” Juyeon asked.

Lizzy sighed and sped back up to her room.

“What’re you doing?” Juyeon asked as she saw Nana approach the stereo.

“Turning on the stereo,” she said flatly.

“But, Lizzy will get annoyed,” Juyeon said.

“That’s not my problem,” Nana shrugged and turned the stereo on full volume again.

She grabbed Juyeon and they began dancing once again.

Lizzy’s eyes automatically opened upon hearing the blaring music. She screamed and ran downstairs. Within an instant she was on top of Nana, ready to tear her eyes out of her sockets.

“Lizzy calm down,” Juyeon shouted as she tried to pry Lizzy off of Nana.

“I said to turn off the stereo! I was sleeping!” Lizzy screamed.

“Stop screaming and get off of me!” Nana cried.

“What’s going on?”

All three of them turned their heads to see an angry Jungah standing near them.

“Lizzy get off of Nana!” she commanded.

Lizzy did as she was told and quickly stood up.

“Why are you girls awake at this hour?” Jungah asked sternly.

“Juyeon and Nana were dancing around and blaring their music. I couldn’t sleep so I told them to turn it off except they turned it back on,” Lizzy explained.

“Juyeon, Nana, go to your rooms, now,” Jungah ordered.

They both stood there staring at Jungah.

“Are you two deaf?” Jungah yelled.

“But, we’re not tired,” Nana replied.

“I don’t care, the rest of us are. Should I call the headmasters?” she threatened.

“They won’t do anything,” Nana scoffed.

Jungah narrowed her eyes at Nana.

“Lizzy go back to your room and sleep. I’ll make sure these two troublemakers won’t make a nuisance,” Jungah said.

“Thank you Jungah unnie,” Lizzy said as she raced back to her room.

Jungah stared at Juyeon and Nana.

“Want a blood bag?” Juyeon asked holding out a bag for Jungah.

Jungah rolled her eyes. “Just don’t make any noise okay?” she said as she exited the room.

. . .

Nana entered Lizzy’s room and sat on the edge of her bed. Lizzy was still asleep. Nana took out her sharpie pen and began drawing on Lizzy’s face, careful not to wake her up. It was a good thing that Lizzy was a deep sleeper. This is revenge for ruining my fun, Nana thought as she drew a mustache on Lizzy’s upper-lip. Once she was satisfied with all the moles and hairs she had drawn on Lizzy’s face she placed the sharpie pen in her pocket and left the room.

. . .

All the girls were lounging in the main room. Nana heard Lizzy’s footsteps heading to the bathroom. One…Two…Three…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

Nana smirked in satisfaction.

Lizzy raced downstairs. She looked like a total mess. Her hair was disheveled, her clothes weren’t even on right and her face was all ugly sharpie designs.

“Who did this?!” Lizzy cried as she pointed to her face.

All the girls looked at her in shock. Juyeon burst out laughing and Nana was soon to follow.

“You two,” Lizzy hissed.

“It wasn’t me, I swear!” Juyeon said defensively.

Nana just sat there staring at Lizzy as she enjoyed how pissed off the younger girl looked.

“I am going to kill you,” Lizzy threatened.

Her hand was suddenly on Nana’s throat as she pinned her to the wall.

“Lizzy let go of her,” Jungah shouted except Lizzy didn’t listen.

All the girls were yelling at Lizzy to let go of Nana. But, to nobody’s knowledge, Nana was only playing weak. She smirked. She grabbed Lizzy’s neck and pinned her to the wall. She looked Lizzy in the eyes.

“I win,” she whispered before she let go of her.