Safe

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

Everything became chaos as all of Jing’s Oppas there. Twelve of them reunited and became one again after one year separated. But Baekhyun was not there with them.

“Sehun!!!” Jing shouted for her husband seeing two men got him before he reached her. She struggled trying to release herself from the guys’ firm grip but no use since they held on her very tight. Mrs. Nara and Sehun’s uncle smirked at us walking in the room. Kris Oppa and Luhan Oppa nodded their head at each other and ran up stair but three men ran to block their ways. Still they managed to fight them and successfully ran up. Sehun was struggling himself to be free. I shook my head trying to tell him not to be hurt or injure.

“Come with us” One of the men who was holding Jing said. She shook her head while trying to release herself from them. But they were too strong. Sehun used all his strength to fight back as Tao came to help him by kicking on of the guys.

“Thanks, hyung” Sehun said standing back to back with Tao.

“I just don’t understand” Tao said kicking a guy who trying to punch him.

“What?” Sehun asked punching one of the guy.

“Why we can get in easily? The men outside didn’t even stop us.” Tao lowered his head and kick back to a tall man.

“Really? Well, you know, Baek Hyung’s power”

“Huh?”

“Our job is to fight these guys only”

“…” Tao then stood still as he didn’t understand what Sehun meant.

“Hyung, are you going to stand there forever?” Sehun asked punching a guy who was trying to kick Tao.

“I just don’t understand”

“Keep it later”

Jing’s POV

I tried my best to struggle from their hands as they kept dragging me out of the house.

“Let me go! Please, I need to see my husband. Don’t you see that he’s in danger?” I yelled pleading.

“He’s fine” One of them said.

“How can he be fine when he’s fighting with many bad guys right now? Please let me go” I said crying.

“Shut up!”

“Oppa…?” As I was dragged out, my eyes widened seeing Baehyun Oppa. There were policemen and a lot of people there. As I was shock, those two guys pushed me hard to Oppa. I was still shock didn’t know what was going on there. But why they gave me to him? They were bad guys who worked for Mrs. Nara, right?

“Thanks” Oppa said supporting my shoulders. I was speechless seeing how Oppa was so calm in that kind of situation. I knew, he’s cold but we were in danger though.

“Don’t mention it”

“We owe you a lots as well”

“You’re safe now, Monkey” Oppa said patting my head. I frowned at him and he got my question.

“Keep it later” Oppa said and turned to nod at a policeman who likely a boss there. Then the policeman gave a sign to the other and they ran into the house quickly. Some of them went to the sides and some went to the back. My mouth dropped didn’t know what to do.

“Oppa, Oppa, Oppa, why? Why?” I asked tugging Oppa’s arm.

“Jing, later. I’ll tell you everything, Ok? Now go into that car”

“But…But Sehun and other Oppas are in the house….” I protested but he kept pushing me to the car as a policeman opened the door for me. I had no choice but to sit down and looked through the window while praying for them to be safe.

Hours passed, I could only watch hearing all the sound of fighting and screaming. The sky went dark showing it’s evening. I prayed and prayed for them with my eyes clued to the big door.

“Oppas…Sehun!” I widened my eyes seeing oppas walking out of the door with bruises and Sehun was behind Tao Oppa. I smiled seeing him fine. Just a few bruises on his cheeks.

I quickly opened the door and ran toward him. Upon he saw me he opened his arms wide with a grin. My tears rolled nonstop as he tightened his arms around me and I had my face on his chest.

“Don’t cry, we’re safe now”

“But…where are they, Omma and your uncle?” I asked looking at him. He smiled with his thumb on my cheek wiping the tears away.     

“They’re at the place where they should be.”

                        ******************************

We were safe and back to our house. The next day, I got an explanation from Sehun about what happened the whole time.

First, Mrs. Nara and Sehun’s uncle were in the prison for everything they did, killed my parents by using Sekyung, involved in Appa’s coma, attempted to fake the inheritance draft, and she had tried many times to ruin Sehun’s life.

Second, Sekyung, although she had tried to escape, polices had captured her back to Korea for committing a crime with Mrs. Nara.

Third, Sehun and Baekhyun Oppa knew and they planned it all along in capturing them.

Sehun knew about his stepmother’s relationship with his uncle and he had hired detectives to spy on them to find out what they wanted. Baekyun Oppa and other oppas had help us also.

About Taejun, Sehun had locked him up for his safety during the fight. And he understood well about his mother being in the prison because he knew about it all. He just didn’t want his mother to be in that kind of place. But we couldn’t help anything since she really did everything.

Taejin, he just calmly listened to Baekhyun oppa when he explained the whole thing. He just felt upset about his mother being too much toward Sehun’s family.   

Finally, I felt like a fool knowing nothing. I scolded Sehun a lot for not telling me anything.

“Ouch! Can’t you be any gentler?” Sehun whined as I put the band-aid on his cheek. He held my hand before I placed it on the bruise.

“Stop being so childish” I said slapping his hand away. I leaned closer to his face as I felt his hands on my waist. He was sitting on the bed and I was standing beside changing the bandage.

“Done” I said smiling and looked down at him who still having his hands around my waist pouting like a kid.

“What now?” I asked staring at him. He tightened his hands and pulled me toward him making me leaning on him completely with my knees on the edge of the bed between his legs.

“Do you know how much I worried when you were captured?” He asked staring into my eyes. I smiled putting my hands on his shoulders.

“I don’t know.” I said playfully.

“It’s like I lost everything.” He said. I nodded looking straight into his eyes.

“Aish, stop that cheesy” I said turning away as he brushed his nose against mine.

“Jing…” He called softly.

“Nae?” I turned to him again and my lips were captured by his. He kissed me gently as I smiled between the kiss.

“I miss you.” He said wrapping me in his embrace.

“Miss you too, Jerk.” I said feeling safe in his arms.

“Enough Sehun. Do you have work to do today?” I said as he was about to kiss me again.

“Aish” He hissed laying on the bed as I stood up straight.

“Sehun-ah…” I whispered softly sitting beside him. He didn’t respond but closed his eyes. I sighed staring at his tired face.

“I’ll call Oppa and ask for some days off for you, is it ok?” I said playing with his hair.

“Aren’t you tired?” I asked lowly. He opened his eyes and turned to his side facing me.

“…” He didn’t say a word but stared at me.

“I’m going to call Oppa then.” I said getting up to take my phone but I was pulled back to the bed and then I fell into his arms.

“Sehun…”

“Why would you ask when Hyung just gives me a whole week off?” He said with his arms around me. Now, we were completely on the bed with Sehun hugged me from behind.

“What?”

“A whole week for our honey moon.” He said again. I almost burst in laughter as he said our ‘honeymoon’.

“Sehun-ah, we’re married almost a year. What with the ‘Honeymoon’ thing?” I asked chuckling.

“Really, we didn’t enjoy our honeymoon because back then we were married by force”

“You’re right. But don’t you think, it’s a bit too late?”

“No”

“Nah…”

“Let’s pack up.”       

 

Hey guys, sorry for making you wait for long. I didn't mean to make you wait that long but I was really busy. Sorry.

Anyway just to warn you that this fic is going to end soon.

Have a nice reading. Thank you.