Another Fact

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

In the afternoon I didn’t have class so I went to the hospital and took cared of Appa and told Mrs. Nara to go home. I put a vase of flowers on the table and went to stand beside the window. I just realized I became so mature. As I looked at my past, I was a spoil brat who like to mess around. But look, who am I now? Marrying Sehun made me go through a lots. I lost my parents and I also lost my happiness as well. Yet, also thanks to Sehun, my husband, because of the marriage, because of him, I learned a lots too.

“Lunch yet?” I flinched as a pair of arms wrapped around my shoulders and I calmed down when I found it’s just Sehun.

“Not yet” I simple replied.

“I’m hungry. Let’s eat together” He said putting his head on my head. 

“But I’m not” I stubbornly said. Indeed, I was starving since this morning. I didn’t eat and didn’t have any gut to eat either.

“You’ll end up having stomach ache at night” He stated lowly.

“Sekyung transferred abroad yesterday”

“Really? What do you think about it?”

“Maybe she felt ashamed to face us” I mumbled as tears started to form again. Sehun sighed tightening his embrace.

 

Finally, Sehun successfully dragged me to a restaurant to eat even if I tried to refuse. We left Appa when Auntie came back while Mrs. Nara hasn’t there yet.

“Eat this, this and…this…” I looked at Sehun who just put the meat, meat and meat in my plates.

“Seriously, Sehun?”

“You know, you should eat more. You’re getting skinnier now” He said steadily. I pouted but picked the food to my mouth one by one without protesting. Well, I knew how stubborn my husband was.

“Do you have class after this?” He asked putting his spoon down. I shook my head without looking at him.

“I don’t want you to be home alone. So choose, my office or Baek hyung’s house?” He gave me option which I didn’t want to choose.

“How about my house?” I suggested. He stared at me as I stared at him with puppy eyes.

“Fine…”

“Yay! Love you”

“But…”

“Hm?”

“Take care”

“Ok”

 

After lunch, Sehun had to rush to work but he managed to send me to my house first.

“Take care and don’t cry” He said before pecking my lips. I smiled and nodded.

“See you” I waved as he drove off. I turned my heel to unlock the door.

“Hello” A voice came from my back. Before I could turn around a hand covered my face. It was very fast and the next moment everything became blank.

 

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt like my head going to break into pieces. I widened my eyes when I realized what happen before? Sehun dropped me in front of my house…and I unlocked the door…then someone covered my face. Aww, I was kidnapped!!! What…what is this place?

“Hello?” I sat up hand on my hand shouting as I found myself in an empty room. There’s only one couch that I was on earlier.

“Sehun…” I mumbled feeling my pockets for my phone. It was gone. Think! Think! Jing think!

“Yah!!! Who are you??!! Let me go!!!” I yelled out. But nothing seemed to respond to me. I then fell down on my knees.

“Sehun! Help me!!” I then remembered my husband. It must Mrs. Nara for sure. I couldn’t lose my life like that. I needed to survive. With that thought, the door cracked opened. I stood up and my eyes became wider.   

 

Sehun was pacing around the house finding his wife.

“Jing!!!” He shouted trying to call Jing. He almost threw the phone out as he couldn’t reach.

“Hyung…” He called Baekhyun instead.

‘What with your voice?’

“Jing is missing”

‘What?!’

“She’s really missing”

‘Gather at my house’ Baekhyun said before hanging up.

Sehun then ran out to his car while trying to call his other hyungs.

“Jing…wait for me… I’m not gonna lose anyone because of that witch anymore” He mumbled speeding up. A sound of message came up making Sehun to flick. He flipped to unlock and his eyes widened. A picture of Jing tying to a chair was on the screen. His heart almost jumped out seeing her state. And then one more message jumped in.

‘Searching for your wife? I think you’re clever enough to know who I am, right? So I bet you know what I want. Your wife will be safe when you give it to me’

It was from an unknown number. But he sure knew who it was. Another text pop in.

‘I give you one hour to complete all the stuff. And then come alone or I can’t guarantee your wife’s life’

“Shh” Sehun frowned deeply.

“Witch!” he cursed under his breath as he felt his anger boiling up.

“Damn!” He hit the steering wheel and then parked his car. Closing his eyes and let himself enter his own thought. He had to think smart, choose a way which Jing would be saved and safe. The sure thing was even he gave everything to that witch, they still in danger. It’s no way that she was going to let them live peacefully.

“One hour…think smart, Sehun…” he mumbled to himself and start the engine again as he plugged the Bluetooth in his ear.

 

“What happen? Why?” The boys ran into the house asking. Baekhyun was on the couch frowning. Suho and Chanyeol paced back and forth. Kai and D.O who just arrived asked furiously.

AhnNa on the other hands, called her parents asking them to take care of the kids.

“I’ve informed to Kris and Luhan hyung for help already. And we just need Sehun to be here…”

“The person behind this, no other than Sehun’s stepmother?” Suho asked. Baekhyun nodded.    

“And is Taejun also involved?” Chanyeol asked sitting down beside AhnNA.

“I don’t think so but we can’t say he’s innocent either” Baekyun ran his palms through his face stressfully as AhnNa patted her husband’s shoulder.

Then Baekhyun phone beep the sound. He got it and found a text from Sehun.

“Let’s move” After read the text Baekhyun stated.

“Where?”

 

Sehun placed the document in the file and looked up to the picture of him and Jing on the nightstand.

“We’ll be safe, brat” He mumbled taking his car key and rushed out.

A warehouse’s sight was in Sehun’s eyes bit by bit. It appeared fully when he parked his car in front it. He looked around noticing the place.

The door opened and the dark greeted his eyes. Letting out a big sigh, he stepped forward. It was dead silence, only his breath could be heard and he felt like standing in the space which only him and himself. A beep sound of his phone finally broke the silent.

‘Put the file there, leave and meet your wife outside’ The text said.

“Ani! How can I trust you? Who know, when you get what you want and then you play trick on us!!!” Sehun shouted.

“I need to see her in front of me and then we can exchange!” He yelled again and the light were up. Sehun could see everything.

“Remember you’re here to give me what I want, not to exchange?” Well, that was Mrs. Nara. To Sehun her face was always the disgusted thing ever. She walked down the stairs while a man came from a side room with Jing in his hands. Sehun almost ran toward her. But he had to stop his feet for her safety.

“Sehun…” Jing mumbled with tears.

“Jing…” Tears almost fell down his eyes, although she looked fine but he still felt guilty toward what she had faced with him.

“So…are you going to give me that file?” Mrs. Nara asked.

“I will. I just still need an answer…”

“You have no right to ask”

“Why my mother? Why you hate her so much? Did my mother hurt you?” Sehun asked the question which he kept in his head since he was young.     

“Just know, I hate her and everything about her” She simply replied.

“Why?”

“It’s not your business anymore”

“…”

“Believe me, you’ll understand once you join her hashas” She said laughing loudly like a crazy man. With that a man showed up behind her. Sehun widened his eyes seeing him.

“Un…uncle?” he was Sehun’s uncle, Mr. Oh’s brother.

“Aren’t you in Canada?” Sehun asked surprisingly. The uncle who he haven’t met for years.

“Use your last minute to think about it, Sehun, my nephew. I have been hiding myself because of your father for years” He said slowly wrapping his arms around Mrs. Nara who happened to be his uncle’s girlfriend. On the other hand, Jing was still in shock with the fact that Sehun had an uncle and she never knew.   

Sehun didn’t remember the time when he moved out of the family but he had been told that his uncle lived in Canada. This story knocked him on the head seeing his step mother and uncle together.

“What…what going on?” Sehun seemed lost. Mrs. Nara smirked.

“I bet, you curious. But take it easy because we’re going to explain before you join your mother’s grave” Mrs. Nara said and the word ‘grave’ pulled Sehun back to the reality. He blinked his eyes and turned to his wife who looked shock due to the story.

‘Safety first, Sehun. You need to save your wife’ Sehun thought. As much as he needed to know the whole story, he had responsibility to survive his love.

Bammm!!! The door swung opened by the crush of a big car. Kris and Suho got out of the car along with the other. Sehun smile appeared.

“Kris Oppa!!!” Jing shouted in delighted seeing her favorite oppas.

“We’re here!!!”

 

Hey guys. I’m sorry for the late update and sadly announce that the story is going to end soon. Thanks for reading, commenting, voting and loving. Love you guys.