Kites

Our Blind Arrangedmarriage

“Wah!!!!! This is awesome!!!” I yelled with my arms wide standing in the opened roof car. Sehun was driving silently with a smile and I was the only one who got excited all the time. We were in Jeju for our honey moon, hehe more like holiday since it’s too late for honey moon.

“Where are we going, Hun? It’s a bit far from the town already.” I asked smiling.

“You’ll like it.” He said pushing his glasses up.

Finally, Sehun parked the car under a big tree and we got out.

“Wow…” I gasped seeing the view under my eyes. It was a big field, green, beautiful and fresh. Sehun came to stand beside me with a picnic box and two kites, kites?

“Kites? Wah!! We’re going to fly kites?” I asked excitedly and he nodded.

“Yayyyy!!!” 

And we ended up standing beside each other with a kite in each hands.

“Aish, what to do? What to do? It doesn’t go up. Sehun, why it isn’t go up?” I asked trying to fly my kite higher.

“Here, let me help you” Sehun took my kite and he shook it.

“Eh eh, it’s going up now” I jumped in delight and he gave me back.

“Sehun, let’s run and see who can fly it higher. And you’ll lose when your kite drop first.” I said and started to run.

“What if I win?” He asked. I stopped running and turned to him.

“Hmmm, what do you want? And what if I win?” ” I asked back.

“Let me think and I’ll tell you later.” He said with a smirk. I nodded.

“If I win, you’ll be my cook for a week.” I said smiling.

“Cook?”

“Mm, you have to cook for me every day.”

“Deal” He nodded and I grinned.     

“Then…let’s go!” I run and he ran after me.

“Yayy, it’s going higher!” I said releasing the string longer while Sehun’s kite dropped down a bit.

“You’re losing, Jerk.” I said smiling and stood still. Sehun just gave me a smirk and shook his kite.

“Eh, no, no…” I tried to shake my kite as Sehun’s kite went up.

“Drop it down! Drop it, Sehun. If not I’m not going to talk to you anymore. Yah! I said drop it!” I yelled with my eyes on our kites.

“Beat me if you can.” He said. I bit my lips as the wind blew stronger.

“Hahhh, Sehun, drop it if not I’ll cry.” I warned him as his kite went higher and higher.

“Yah!!!” I shouted kicking his shin.

“Yah, brat, that’s not fair.” He said stepping away from me.

“Why need fair when I need to win” I said sticking my tongue out at him.

“Fine, fine, Jing” He nodded and then I almost dropped the kite as he kicked my with his long leg.

“Yah!!!”

“You start it first”

“No! No! NO!!!! Aww…” I yelled angrily as my kite dropped down slowly and slowly. And finally, it was on a tree successfully.

“I win!” Sehun said satisfied in his victory.

“Not fair. It’s because of you, Jerk!” I pouted glaring at him.

“Why need fair when I need to win.” He repeated my word.

“You Jerk!!!” I yelled and ran to jump on his back and covered his eyes with my hands.

“Hey, hey, let me go, Brat…” I didn’t care and continued to hug his neck like that while he struggled to free his eyes.

“Hashas your kite is on the grasses now.” I said grinning wide.

“Aish, brat!” He hissed picking up the kite.    

“Aish! Forget it.” I hissed walking to sit on the mat, which we set on the grasses under a tree.   

“Why forget? I need to claim my prize.”

“Tch!” I pouted taking out an apple as he flied his kite again and when it was high, he tied it to a branch of a tree.

“Here, your prize.” I handed him the apple when he sat down.

“I don’t want that.”

“What do you want then?”

“I’m thinking and I’ll tell you later.” He said smirking.

“Fine” I said and we started to eat. After that we took some pictures and selfies.

In the evening after dinner, we walked around the place for a while.

“Sehun, since when you found out about your uncle and Taejun’s mother’s relationship?” I asked as we were walking hands in hands to the hotel.

“One evening, I heard my uncle’s name from appa. He was talking with her about her relationship with my uncle before they married. First, I didn’t care and thought it’s just old thing but one day I saw my uncle and that witch in a restaurant and I found it was very fishy when I know that my uncle was living in Canada but he was there with her. So I hired a detective to spy on them.” He explained and I just remained silent.

“Then I found not only their relationship but also their plan in taking over the inheritance. And the day that Appa faint, it’s because the detective sent Appa the pictures of her and my uncle together…”

“…”

“I even blame myself for sending the pictures…”

“It’s a right thing to do, Sehun.” I said. He stopped walking and he turned to me.

“But…He also deserves it. He got it for hurting my mom…”

“Hmm” I nodded.

“Kaja” He took my hand and we went to the hotel.

“I’m going to take a shower first.” I said running into bathroom. He nodded sitting down on the couch and the TV.

“Sehun…” I called his name as I realized I forget to bring my clothes or a bathrobe. I had a towel around my body poking my head in between the door.

“Hm?” He replied didn’t even bother to look at me.

“Can you help me with my clothes? I forget to bring my pajamas in…” I said slowly. He turned to me then got up to open my suitcase.

“This one?” He asked.

“Awww, no!” I yelled in embarrass as he show me a white dress, see through dress, which Unnie gave it to me before we got on the plane.

“You should wear it though.” He said with a teasing smirk. Aish!

“Byuntae!” I glared at him and he wiggled his eyebrow at me.

“Aish, come on. It’s cold, you know?” I whined stomping my feet. He chuckled but took out my pajamas and handed them to me.

“Go to take the shower. You smelly.” I said combing my hair in front of the mirror. Then I felt his hands on my waist and he pecked my cheek before going into the bathroom.

“This cold jerk” I mumbled walking to the couch and took my phone finding I got a message from Unnie. She asked if we were doing fine. I quickly replied that we were fine. I sighed putting the phone down before going to the balcony. The night view was so beautiful, I could also see the sea from there. I inhaled and exhale a few time to take the smell of Jeju.

“Like it here?” Sehun asked wrapping his arms around me. I smiled putting my head on his chest.

“Mm, I feel so relaxed here.” I said smiling.

“Beautiful” He said kissing my head.

“Mom, dad, you’re watching us from above, right?” I asked. Sehun remained silent. My eyes started to get teary. Sehun turned me to him and looked into my eyes. I blinked trying to take back the tears but it already rolled down my cheeks.

“Yes, they’re watching us. Watching for your happiness so you should not cry anymore. I bet they don’t want to see you cry.” He said wiping my tears with his thumbs. I nodded as he pulled me into his embrace.

“Jing…”

“Nae?” My voice cracked.

“Remember about the kite’s bet?” He asked.

“Mm, want your prize?”

“Of course”

“What is it?” I asked looking up at him. He smirked staring down at me.

“What?” I raised my eyebrow. He didn’t say anything but leaned down to kiss my lips.

“I want…a…child.” He whispered and my eyes widened as the heat rushed to my cheeks.

“But…”

“You lost”

“Well…” He smiled and lifting me up bridal style. I hid my red face in his chest as he put me down on the bed.

“Can you? It will be great if it’s a baby girl. You know, Jin wants a baby girl to protect.” He said looking down at me. I blinked my eyes shyly. He then dropped his lips to mine and the kisses became passionate.

 

Well, as usual no . Thanks for reading and enjoy.