Part 2.

Your Present for Key. A SHINee Imagine.

You, Key, and Sun-Hi had made it to the amusement park. Y’all bought yalls tickets and entered threw the gates.

"Lets go on that one!" Sun-Hi said pulling Key along. You just rolled your eyes and slowly started to follow behind.

"But I don’t wanna!" Key began to whine.

"Oh, stop being so girly and ride with me." He finally gave up and gave into her.

"I’ll just go sit out on this one." You said while walking over to the bench. They just shrugged their shoulders and got onto the ride.

After the ride:

Key came walking out with Sun-Hi walking behind him. He had an annoyed and scared face on while she just laughed at his facial expressions.

"Never will I ride that ride ever again!"

"Stop being grumpy and just try to enjoy yourself." She told him. "Hey, how about we just head over to the haunted house?" She smiled widely.

"Oh no. Anywhere but that." He tried turning to run away but Sun-Hi just grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Your going and that’s final." He just whined.

"Lets go, _____-ah!" She grabbed a hold of you too and dragged you and Key both to the haunted house.

Haunted house:

"There can only be 2 people to go in at once." You was fixing to turn, until Key grabbed your arm. You suddenly felt your heart flutter and your cheeks felt hot.

"In that case, I wanna go with _____-ah." He said fixing to walk in until…

"Oh its just the 3 of you. All 3 of you may go in." The lady had said.

"Great! Lets go!" Sun-Hi said dragging the both of yall again threw the door. You 3 started walking threw; everything started off as pitch black. You couldn’t see a thing but suddenly felt something touch you. You then screamed.

”_____-ah! Where are you?” You heard Key call out to you.

"Over here!" You yelled back. You just kept walking until you saw a bit of light. Not much, but enough to walk threw without any problems. You looked for Key to see where he was but he wasn’t anywhere. *Had he already got threw it that quickly?* You had thought to yourself. You continued to walk threw yourself; you were worried. Worried about Key and rather he had got out safely.

You soon saw the exit and smiled to yourself. You excited threw the door and your smile suddenly faded. You felt your heart sink to the pit of your stomach as you saw the image in front of you. You saw Sun-Hi kissing Key. You couldn’t help the taers from escaping your eyes. They soon parted and Key turned to you with a worried ecpression on his face.

”_____, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Key asked you worridly.

Your eyes widened in shock because you hadn’t known that you were crying. He came over and put a hand over shoulder, but you just pushed it away. He looked at you confused and hurt. You felt so embarrassed that you had cried in front of him; you ran past him and ran on home to hide in your pillow.