Part 7.

Your Present for Key. A SHINee Imagine.

You was shocked seeing Key there. You had thought that he was on his date with Sun-Hi. He lifted the bag up to your face.

"What is this?" He asked you. You panicked a little and tried snatching the bag from him but he just move it out of your reach.

"N-Nothing. Give that back its not yours." You told him. He then just put his hand in the bag and pulled out the platforms and held it up in front of you.

"Oh, really? You don’t wear platforms. And the tags is still on it." You tried grabbing it again but he just moved it.

"And whats this?" He pulled out a birthday card with his name on it. You felt your heart sank.He then began to read it.

     ’Key,

         I hope you like these. I knew you liked them when we hung out the other day. I hope you wear them a lot.

                                         -with lots of love from ______

"Okay fine, they are yours. Okay?"

"Then why didn’t you give them to me?" He asked you.

"Because Sun-Hi had bought the same pair. I know how you don’t lie having two pairs of the same shoe. Plus, I didn’t want to be a laughing stock." You told him. He then put the shoes back in the bag and looked back at you.

"You wouldn’t of been. You got them for me, so what if it was the same pair that Sun-Hi bought me. I would of still wore them." He told you. You then felt bad for keeping it from him.

"I thought you was suppose to be on a date with Sun-Hi." You asked him.

"We’re not dating. My company told me to just go along with it. I don’t have feelings for her." He said.

"Ahh, well you should leave before you have another scandal of cheating." You told him. You then turned and was fixing to head upstairs to your room. You was then stopped and turned to Key.

"What are you…."You didn’t even get to finish when he leaned in and kissed you.