Part 3.

Your Present for Key. A SHINee Imagine.

Part 3

It’s been a few days since you, Key, and his friend had went to the amusement park. You was still embarrassed of what happened that day that you had been avoiding his calls. You had kept an eye on the news of SHINee and he still wears those platforms that Sun-Hi had bought for him on his birthday. You then looked towards the bag in the corner of your room and frowned. You had never felt this much pain before in your; until Key had came around.

You decided that you should at least go out and get some air. You had been cooped up in your house for the past 2 days crying yourself to sleep at night. You had went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. You looked in the mirror; you hair was everywhere, you had black circles under your eyes, and you didn’t even bother changing out of your pajamas at all.

You the shower;made sure if was warm before entering. You took a good 30 minute shower before heading out. You grabbed the towel and wrapped it around your body; when suddenly you heard your phone go off. You left your bathroom and headed over to your nightstand where your phone was and picked it up. It was Onew calling. You answered the phone.

"Hello?"

”_____-ah! What are you up to today?” He joyful voice rung threw the phone.

"Ah, I was just going to head out to get some fresh air."

"That sounds fun. I miss hanging with you. You’re always hanging out with Key. Why don’t we go grab some ice cream and maybe just catch up a bit?" He asked you.

"Uh, sure."

"Yay! Okay, I’ll be over in a few." He then hung up before you could even answer him back. You just shrugged your shoulders and sat your phone down back on the nightstand. You went over to your closet to find something to wear. But what? You just picked a nice casual shirt and pre-ripped skinny jeans. You had gotten dressed and walked back to the bathroom. You fixed your hair, and put on light make-up. You thought it looked okay and headed down the stairs.

You was just sitting on the couch just watching some TV. You was just watching the news and Key suddenly popped up. You felt your heart sink. You soon was driven away from the TV as you heard a knock on your door. You got up off the cough and walked to the door and opened it.

"OMO, ____-ah! You’ve gotten so pretty!" He beamed with joy. He walked in and embraced you into a hug. You felt a slight blush flush your cheeks.

"T-thank you." You said with a sad hint in your voice. He let go and slowly backed away. 

”_____-ah, what’s wrong? Aren’t you happy to see me?” Onew said with a little concern in his voice.

"I’m alright." You told him.

'SHINee's Key had been rumored in dating an old childhood friend.' The voice threw the TV said. You turned your head and yours eyes went wide. It was a few photos of him and Sun-Hi walking with there arms linked together. You felt your heart shatter likes broken glass. You became so heartbroken and forced yourself not to show it.

”_____-ah?” You heard Onew’s voice, and felt his hand intangle into yours. You turned your head from the TV and faced Onew; he had a worried expression on his face.

"You alright?" He asked. You forced a smile upon your lips.

"Yeah, I’m alright. Shall we get going?"

He shook his head and you walked out the door; shutting it behind you. You and Onew both started walking down the street with both of your fingers still interlaced into each others. 

You were still deep in thought because of the sudden news that you didn’t even realize that you and Onew were still holding hands. That’s until you heard people chattering about something, and heard cameras going off. You soon broke from your thoughts and quickly remove your hand from his. He then turned to you and looked at you confusingly.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. Just we shouldn’t hold hands. It could cause trouble."

"Ah, yeah. I’m sorry." He said. You two then continued walking down the street a few blocks away from the ice cream shop. You had walked around the corner and stopped in your tracks. You saw Key and Sun-Hi walking your way. You turned away, trying to avoid them seeing you.

"Onew, there’s another ice cream shop cheaper not far from here. Let’s go there." You grabbed a hold of his hand again and was fixing to head off until you heard a familiar voice behind you. You slowly turned and forced a smile upon your lips.

"Ah, Key, Sun-Hi. What a surprise seeing you here." You chuckled awkwardly. 

"Yeah it is. Where are you two going?" Key asked; looking down at your hand that happened to be still had a hold of Onew’s. You looked at where he was looking and suddenly pulled your hand away quickly.

"Where going on an ice cream date." Onew said with a smile upon his lips.

"Ah, you two make such a cute couple." Sun-Hi commented with a joyful smile on her face.

"Couple?" Key asked.

You waved your hands, “N-no, no. Not that kind of date.” You chuckled awkwardly.

"Well, can’t we join you? Maybe like a double date?" Sun-Hi asked.

"Uh, well…."

"Sure. That should be fun." Onew said.

"Yay!" Sun-HI said and started walking pass you and Onew still linked to Key’s arm. You felt very uneasy.

"Well, come on you two." She said while still walking. Onew grabbed your hand and started to follow while dragging you from behind. You just groaned.

At the ice cream shop:

You suddenly became really annoyed as Sun-Hi had decided to feed Key and make kissy faces with him. Actually, Key looked like he wasn’t enjoying it as much as she was. His smile looked forced.

”____-ah, open wide.” You turned to Onew with a spoon full of ice cream trying to feed you. 

"No, that’s okay. I can eat my own." He then turned away; his smile fading away. You felt bad, and poked his cheek. He turned to look at you and you smiled before opening your mouth allowing him to feed you. He smiled widely and feed you the ice cream.

"Aw, how cute." Sun-Hi commented and you just blushed a little. "Are you sure ya’ll aren’t dating?" She asked.

"Yeah, I’m sure." You told her.

"Uh…" Onew said but then stopped. "_____-ah?" You turned to looked towards him and his cheeks were a bright red.

"Yeah?"

"I…Can I ask you something?" He stuttered a little rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh, sure."

He turned to you. “____-ah. I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked. Your eyes went wide in shock. *Be his what?*