Part 4.

Your Present for Key. A SHINee Imagine.

Its the weekend and you’re getting ready for your date with Onew. You had decided to give him a chance and try to forget about Key since he already has someone. *Maybe its for the best* you thought to yourself.

You had chose your favorite rose pink floral dress and matching heels for your date. You decided to wear your hair up to show your face a little more after putting on light make-up. You chose your favorite earrings and matching necklace as well. You stood in front of the mirror making sure that you looked perfect until the door bell pulled you away from your thoughts.

You went and picked up your phone and purse heading down the stairs. You walked over to the door about to open it; until you stopped. You actually felt nervous and felt butterflies in your stomach. You took a deep breath and finally opened the door. You saw Onew eyes go wide and his jaw slightly ajared open.

"O-Onew, you okay?" You asked him. He then blinked a few times before he looked at you and smiled.

"Wow. _____-ah, you look beautiful. " He said. You couldn’t help but smile a little as you felt your cheeks burn a little.

"T-thank you." You was actually lost of words. Everytime you tried opening your mouth to say something else; nothing seem to come out.

"Oh, and these are for you." He pulled his hand from behind his back with a boque of red roses. Your eyes went wide in shock.

"O-Onew, you didn’t have to." You stuttered your words. A smile just formed on his lips.

"But I wanted to. Will you please accept them?" He asked you. You didn’t know what to really say; you just nodded your head. You reached out and grabbed the roses and his smile went wider.

"Let me just put them in water." You told him. He nodded his head as you walked off to the kitchen to put the roses into a vase of water. *Why must he be this kind?* You thought to yourself. You finished putting up the flowers and headed your way to the door.

"Okay we can go now." You told him. He smiled, grabbed your arm and headed out the door.