Part 1.

Your Present for Key. A SHINee Imagine.

Its Key’s birthday today and you still haven’t thought of a perfect gift for him. You two have been close friends for a few years now. You had hidden feelings for him that you kept for youself because of yours and his friendship. Your friendship was more important to you than being awkward over just little feelings you had for him.

*Ahhh, that’s it.* You thought to yourself as you finally thought of a gift you could get him. You decided to buy him those pair of platforms that he saw the other day while you two were hanging out the other day.

You had went to shower; then got dressed. You put on decent casual clothes; a nice floral blouse, with your favorite pair of shorts that you loved to wear with it. You headed to your bathroom and fixed your hair up and put on light make-up. You soon put on a nice pair of color flats and headed your way out the door.

You was standing outside of the shop looking threw the window at the platforms. A small smile formed on you face as you thought that it’ll be the perfect gift for him. You turned and walked into the store heading over to the cashier telling her that you would take the pair of platforms from the window. She smiled; walked over and grabbed them, then headed to the back to wrap it up for you. She soon came back out, and put them on the counter. You had paid for them; smiled and thanked the lady then left to the cafe where you and Key were suppose to meet up.

You made it to the cafe, and sat at a nice table for two and ordered your drink. You waited for a few mintues before the waiter came back with your drink then left again. Soon, you heard a little chime ding from the bell over the door; looked over and smiled when you saw Key. You got up from your seat; your smile suddenly faded as you saw another girl with him with their arms linked together with smiles on their faces. Your felt your heart break in two; Key waved at you and started to walk over to the table with the girl following behind.

When he made it to the table; you looked down and noticed the platforms he was wearing. The same ones you had just bought not long ago. You suddenly felt sad and was so lost in thought that you hadn’t known that he said something to you.

”_____-ah. Are you okay?” He asked you. You suddenly broke out of your trance and looked up at him with a forced smile.

"Yeah. I’m alright. Why wouldn’t I be?" You tried hiding the saddness in your voice.

"That’s good. Oh, this is Sun-Hi. My childhood friend." He introduced her.

"Nice to meet you. I’m _____." You bowed to her.

"Nice to meet you too." She smiled at you.

"Nice shoes." You complemented.

"Ah, thank you. Sun-Hi bought them for me. She knows me so well." He turned to her and smiled. You can’t help but feel your heart being crippled into a ball like a piece of paper being thrown away.

"Yeah. I seen them and knew it would fit him well." She smiled. You couldnt help but feel disappointed that he wasn’t wearing the ones you had bought him.

"Hey. I have an idea. Lets all go to the amusement park." She said being all giddy.

"You know I hate going there. I hate the rides." He whinned.

"Aw, you’ll be fine." She told him.

"So how about it, _____-ah?" She turned towards you.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. " Holding the bag in your hand.

"Hey, what is that in your hands?" Key asked pointing to the bag. "Is that my present?" He tried reaching for it, but you just hid it behind your back.

"Ah, no. Its just some extra clothes I brought with me. I haven’t gotten your gift yet." You told him.

"Ah, well, anyways. Lets head to the amusement park." He said. You shook your head. They smiled turned and started to head out the door with their arms still linked together. You couldn’t help the pain you were in, and just tried your best from hiding it.

"Well come on." He called after you. They continued walking and you just slowly followed behind in a distance from them to the amusement park.