I told you sooner

If...

“Daehyun aa”

I see Youngjae running toward me with holding a girl behind him. It was our school festival day and I hate crowd. It has so many people in this tiny alley.

“What’s is it Young..”
I was so shock with the one Youngjae bought with him and I really can’t see anything beside the one he was holding on. It’s really makes me blank for a while.

“Daehyun!” Youngjae stare at me while hit my arm.

“Oh yes Youngjae? What’s is it?” I look at Youngjae again and I know Youngjae was furious now, and I look at the girl behind him.

“I want to introduce you my girlfriend, the one I always talk to you about. Hey step in front and shake hand with him” Youngjae ask his girlfriend to step forward and shake my hand.

“My name is Haeri. It’s nice to meet you”
She look at me with her smirk. I really hate this girl now.

“My name is Daehyun. It’s nice to meet you too”

“Ok, now you two had knew each other, why don’t we walk around together?” Youngjae ask me and ask his girlfriend. Haeri was nodding aand I just don’t want to walk with her so I refuse Youngjae offer. I can tell Youngjae was disappointed with my attitude, but I can’t help it, and I don’t know why I become like this.

I walk around the school and try every dish that’s begin prepare by the other class. I just sit at the garden near the lake, it’s so peaceful. I like this moment, alone.

I just can’t stop thinking why it must be her. What’s so good about her beside her look? Why Youngjae found her instead other girl? I just can’t figure it our why, and there’s so many question I want to ask too. But at the end it’s didn’t had any answer.

***

“Thanks for your hard work”

Now it’s was my third day of the culture school festival. Youngjae was with his girlfriend all the time in the school. And I was all alone in the garden near the lake. Haeri coming to the café today, but I didn’t talk to her, because I don’t want too. By looking at her make me annoyed even more.

I finish up my last job of today by throwing the rubbish bag in to the rubbish big can behind our café. When I finish my job, I walk to the kitchen for washing my hands and heading home.

“Please don’t do it in here”

Isn’t it Haeri voice?

“It’s been so long since the last time I saw you babe. Just this once okay?”

A man voice??

I look at the car parking place and found Haeri with some guy. That’s guy face wasn’t so clear and I know it’s not Youngjae, because he looks even more thin than Youngjae. That’s guy was hugging Haeri and they are.. They are Kissing?? Hey Haeri, I don’t know you’re so damn S*it Low??

I’m so mad now, I really want to approach them, but I can’t. How could Haeri do something like that behind Youngjae? Why she do that to someone so kind like Youngjae?? Why??

I don’t want to see it anymore, I want to go back home and sleep so I can forget about just now incident.

***

“Daehyun, hey Daehyun!”

I was a bit early today coming to school, so I was laying my head at my table and spacing out there looking at the blue morning sky.

“You disturb my sleep Youngjae!” I stare at Youngjae and then I smile to him.

“Sorry then, I just can’t help to tell you that, me and Haeri has kissed.”

When I heard that, I was about to jump from my chair and want to cry, but later then I thought maybe last night the one Haeri kissed was Youngjae because it’s so dark that time.

“When you two kissing?” I ask it blurtly to confirm myself that’s the incident was last night.

“When I take Haeri back  to her house.” Youngjae answer it with his red face looking at his book in his table.

“In her house??”

“Nope, in front her house gate. Why you asking it so detailed Daehyun? You make me embarrass you know.” Youngjae look at me and look to his book again.

“At night??”

“Nope, it’s at evening Daehyun. I won’t do it at night you know. It’s so risk. You know right?”

Youngjae was blush so hard and couldn’t hide it anymore. And I, can’t take it anymore. I will make Haeri explain what’s happened back then. Why She do that to my Youngjae.

***

Azzzzzz….. my head was so hurt!! Dx