You don't come

If...

I still holding Youngjae hand, and take him to the living room. My grandmother is a Japanese people, so she make half of this grand house become the Japanese style. I met my grandparent in there playing with the cat.

“I am home now, grandmother, grandfather.”

“Long time no see Daehyunnie.”

They both smiling to me as I walk to near them sitting beside my grandfather, I let Youngjae sitting beside my grandmother. My grandmother was so happy, and he pat Youngjae head, making Youngjae blush.

“Who is he Daehyunnie?”

My grandfather asking me while hugging me.

“He is my bestfriend grandfather.”

“Well, he must be a precious friends, because you have never bring your friends to here.”

“Hahahaha, He was my best of the best friends. So treat him like you two treat me ok?”

“Of course we will. You are my only grandson you know?”

My grandfather hugged me tightly and it makes me out of breath. Even he is approaching his 80 years old, he still look so young and so healthy. My grandmother and Youngjae was laughing at us.

“Grandfather, I will use the beach house for this 4 days, ok?”

“Everything you want we will give to you Daehyunnie. This is all yours.”

My grandfather patted my head, and then the maids knock the door and they are serving us the tea.  

“So, how long have you been together?”

My grandmother asking us that question, so me and Youngjae explaining it all, from the first time we met at school, until we are separating and get back again. It was a long story that it has take us until the dinner time. My grandfather was asking us to go to the dining hall, and we ate at there. My grandparent always know what I like, so they serving any kind of seafood to me. I know Youngjae don’t like seafood, so I ask the maid to bring us the best of Busan food for him, of course I ate that too.

***

It’s so late now, maybe about 9 pm. I was so tired that’s about to faint. I and Youngjae bow down when we left my grandparent and we walked at the small road behind the house that will lend us to the beach house. When we reach there, it has some maids waiting for us, I asked the maids to go to bed and didn’t need to take care us. All the maids have knew my attitude, so they bow down and left us alone. We go to the second floor, and I told Youngjae his room was beside mine, so if he need anything, he can come to my room.

“Daehyun..”

“Yes Youngjae?”

“Umm, Good night.”

“Night, have a sweet dream.”

I wave at him, and open my bedroom. My room and Youngjae room was connecting room, so we both can see each other at the balcony. Our room has a sea view too.

I go to take a quick shower and go to sleep.

***

xD
The things I will let you all know was... Today is the day I upload the most chapter.. xDD
Nah~ I just joking.. The thing I want to told you all was..
*Jreng jreng jreng~~
It's about this story fact~ ^_^
I will let you all know on every chapter from the next chapter begin.. xDD