I don't trick you

If...

It was so peaceful and so calming.

“Daehyun, wake up.”

Youngjae??

“Ya!! Jung Daehyun!! Wake up!!”

My ears so hurt now. Youngjae was screaming in front my ear and I almost can’t heard anything for a while. I sit at my bed, and see Youngjae was so cool, wearing his short pant and a white cartoon t-shirt. I rub my eyes, to see the watch at my phone, It’s just 7 am. I look at Youngjae again with my confuse expression.

“Why so early Youngjae?”

“Well, I want to go to the beach, now!”

“Can’t you go alone??”

“I want you to go with me.”

Youngjae pulling my hand and we head down stairs. He open our back big glasses door, and then headed to the beach right in front of us. The sun just about to shines, and it’s a little cold in the morning. Youngjae looks so happy as he was walking at the sea shore. He is so adorable.

“Be careful Youngjae, or you will.. I just about to said that.”

I see Youngjae falling in to the sea water. He just sitting in there didn’t move at all. So I was afraid anything happened, then I run towards him and he splash me with a sea water then pull me down too.

“Youngjae, You trick me!!”

“Well, You are the one that’s stupid for begin so easy to be tricked.”

Youngjae was laughing so hard and I splash him the sea water too, and he was about to go away. I chase him, and he is still laughing at me. I put all my strength to chase him, and I hugged his back to make him stop from running again, and we ended up falling in to the water.

Youngjae was sitting at my body and we are staring at each other eyes for a while. Youngjae has blush so hard and about to get up, but I pulled his hand to remind sitting at my body. Youngjae was starlet with my attitude and he just look at my shoulder, he didn’t dare to see my eyes.

I put my hands in his cheek and he look at me with a confuse look, I can felt his face was burning up. I approach him and about to kiss him, but I pinch his cheek and Youngjae was so shocked. I get up and run away from him. I laughed while running away from him, and Youngjae just chasing me with said any word to describe his madness.

“Jung Daehyun!! You will pay this.”

I was laugh at him all the time and we end up sitting in the white sands, because we are so tired now. I had apologize at Youngjae and he just nodding but didn’t sincere at all. We are laying down and look at the blue sky. While we are so focus on the sky, then we look pink umbrella interfere our sky view. I wake up and saw my grandmother and my grandfather was standing behind us. Youngjae stand up and bow towards them, and I stand up too.

“Where are you going grandfather grandmother??”

They are wearing nice hanbok and look like they are about to going out.

“We had a party in the neighborhood, so we won’t come back until Saturday.”

“I don’t want to go there, because it’s not as precious as my grandson visiting me. But your grandmother said it’s a good opportunity for your future too. And I don’t have any choice.”

“Beside, you have Youngjae here, so I bet you won’t be lonely right Daehyunnie?”

“Nah, I’m ok with it. Just take care of your health. Grandmother and grandfather has old now, so don’t eat everything like your usual self.”

Both my grandparent was laughing at each other and they wave at us as the butler was coming to said the car was ready now.

We bow at them and walked to the beach house glasses door. It was so hot now, because the sun was up in our head now. I told Youngjae I want to go to take shower first, and Youngjae said he will do the same too.

***

*Jreng jreng jreng
Now have come the time I told you all about the first fact this story hide..
-Umm.. I had come up the story about this story past and their future.. xDD