You know

If...

“Morning Youngjae”

I pat his back while Youngjae was changing his shoes. Youngjae look at me with a really bright smile on it, and I know what was happening in here.

“Daehyun!! Do you know?? Last night, I confess to her and do you know again?? Do you want to know what is her answer??”

Even Youngjae didn’t said to me, I already know what’s the answer with the way he look like now.

“So what’s her answer?” I just with my smirk and I thought he know that I already know because his facial change to a plain smile now.

“It’s not fun at all. You must know it right what her answer?” Youngjae look disappointed and I can’t help with it so I circle my arm around his shoulder and whisper to him.

“It’s a yes right?” I again and Youngjae push me from him, he looks so red now.

“How do you know??” He ask me while placing his book in the table and placing other thing we usually use in class.

I sit at my chair and put my bag in my table and searching the things I need for this morning subject.

“Of course I know. I can tell by the weather broadcast in the morning.”

Youngjae stare at me and he was now placing his bag beside his table.

“Ya Jung Daehyun! I’m begin serious now!”

“Ok sir, it’s because the was you blush and the way you smile so I make a resume that’s it’s was a good thing. Is the answers make you satisfied Youngjae-sshi??”

Youngjae start to blush again and I kind to find it’s cute so I stare at him all the time until the first class bell ringing.

***

Tomorrow was the school festival and I can tell all the student was busy preparing their stand in the class. I had a job to do so I usually skip the task and our class leader know I was a busy person so he let me go all the time. Youngjae was a little bit jealous with the leader attitude toward me, but he can’t help about that. He know I was so busy and I won’t be any help if I stay at the class too.

“Good evening Joong-nim” I place my bag and took my uniform from my locker.

“Good evening Daehyun. How was school today?” Joong-nim just searching for something in the box near the coach we usually use for the break time.

“It’s normal like usual. What are you searching for Joong-nim?” I approach him and see what was he doing.

“I place my coffee bean in here because in the storage it’s full now. I just check it if it’s still can be used or not.”

I just nod and move to the curtains beside the locker for changing my cloth.

“Daehyun, was your school today had a culture festival?”

“Yes Joong-nim. Do you want to come to my school?” I am now finish changing and walk out, and Joong-nim was about to leaving the exchange room.

“Nope, it’s just that, Haeri wants to take off tomorrow job for going to your school festival. I just want to make sure, that’s all. Then, See you in front.”

Haeri? She wants to go to our school  festival?

***

“Thanks for your hard work” I said to them all and walk to my bus stop.

“Hey Daehyun!”

I look at my behind, to see whose calling me, and found out that’s it was Haeri.

“Daehyun, don’t you want me to take you back home? You always ride the bus alone right?”

“Well it’s really my pleasure for your kindness, but I really don’t need that. Because with bus is more good and I don’t want to bother you.”

“Ok, you said that. I won’t ask you again. By the way Daehyun, do you know Youngjae?”
I stare at Haeri, and I am now confuse with her for saying Youngjae name out of the blue.

“Yes I know him, what’s the matter?”

“What’s your relationship? It’s just that I want to go to your school tomorrow and I’m afraid about my working issue to be spread out?”

“Well, you don’t need to be afraid about that. I won’t tell anyone and you won’t tell about me too right?”

“Don’t worry, Youngjae haven’t know that we know each other”

“So what’s your relationship with him?” I stare at Haeri to find out what’s her answer. But she didn’t answer my question and walk to her red car and now I’m so damn curious about what’s their relationship.

***

Hmm.. My head.. T^T