don't you feel tired?

you are MY troublemaker!

My poor heart still can’t accepting the fact that I just having a date with my beautiful boy.

Kim ryeowook, a beautiful name for a beautiful boy. I love him so much!

I keep rolling on my bed, my eyes refusing to close. I just feel too happy until I’m afraid that my heart will burst out from its place.

Tomorrow baby, I’m going to see you again and I promise I won’t give up on you. I will make you fall for me like I fall for you.

 

 

“how is it ryeowookie?”

As soon as I close the door, I see those two sitting on sofa. A wide grin plastered on their lips.

“what do you mean?”

“don’t try to lie. You know what I mean.”

I sighed. Trying to ignoring them are not good for health. Specially when it comes about that that… oke, that Kyuhyun boy.

“everything seems normal for me.”

“just normal, hyung? I can see that giraffe looks like him a lot. Did you buy it so that you can hug that plushie when you miss him?” henry smirked at me.

How the hell everyone is smirking a lot nowadays? Should I blame on that weird boy!!

“stop smiriking. That doesn’t suit with your mochi face.” I smirked back.

“owh that’s hurt hyung… but admit it. you start to like him, right?”

I glared at him. “that’s none of your business!”

Zhoumi smiled and grab henry’s wrist. Bringing that mochi boy stand up with him. “enough you two. And stop teasing him, henry. Good night ryeowookie.” He patted my shoulder “ahh… cute giraffe. You can hug it and pretend that it’s kyuhyun since you can’t hug the real person. Kkkk”

He laughed hard then leave with henry who busy sticking out his tongue at me. What a brat  (-_-).

What’s their problem?! It’s not that I like kyuhyun. They know I always have soft heart to giraffe and it’s not because kyuhyun look similar to that animal. Geez…

But kyuhyun, he is not bad either.

Can I hope that he will come to see me again, tomorrow?

No!! how can I make a wish like that?! I think it’s positive. I’m crazy.

 

 

“kyuhyun, sit while you eat! Why are you so in rush today?!!”

“oh mom, no it’s nothing. I just miss school.” I lied.

“what? You are a nerd. But no. I know you lie. Tell me what is it.”

“dad….” I give my dad the best puppy eyes of mine as if asking for his help for changing the topic.

He shrugged and trying to hide his smile behind the newspaper.

“you have no one on your side now, baby kyu.. so what is it?”

“oh mom.. come on. Should I tell you this?”

“yes. Now split it.”

“-sighed- ok. i… I wenttoschoolsoearlybecauseIwanttoseemycrush.” I said it in one breath.

“haha, you think your mom and I are deaf so that we can’t hear it perfectly? So dear, who is he?”

“oh.. not you too dad.” I groaned.

“hahahaha ok, I will leave it for now. Eat so you can meet him. Sooner is better for you, right?” he winked at me.

I nodded. How I wish earth will be a dear and eat me alive.

 

 

 

I stand up on the same spot again today. it’s weird. I know I should leave this place if I want to avoiding him. But what can I do? This is my area and this place is my baby.

I just have to deal with his weirdness and pretending that he is invicible for me.

And ah.. there he is. I even can see his toothy grin from afar already.

Zhoumi hyung and henry keep nudging my arms and giggled softly.

“hey beautiful…” he keep inching closer to me until I can feel his warm breath on my face.

“I think I’ve told you to stop calling me like that. Do you want me to break your bone?” I give him my challenging stare.

“why? Do you want to keep it? I will gladly give it to you.”

“no, I will give it to my dog.” I smirked.

“hyung, we don’t have any dog in the house right?” henry asked me with his innocent  face but let me tell you. He is so good in pretending to look innocent.

I glared at him. I know he is saying it on purpose!

“so, you lie eh?” he is tracing my jaw with his finger.

“stop it! don’t you have school today? go or you will be late!”

Ok, now I sound like a mom.

“aww.. my baby is worrying about me!! Yes!! Don’t worry baby, I will back as soon as I can after school is over. Don’t miss me too much, ok? Byee!!” he is pecking my lips then run so fast!

How dare him!!!

I heard those two brat laughing so hard,

“look!! Your cheeks are so red!!! Hahahahahaha!!!”

Cho Kyuhyun!! I will make you pay for this!!!

 

 

Yoshh!! I steal a kiss from his lips!! What a good start for my day!

I can’t holding back my happiness. I just want to see him, again and again and again. Oh my god, doesn’t he feels tired? Why did he keep running on my brain?

Cho Kyuhyun, focus! This is school! You don’t want to get detention and go home late then can’t see him because of your silly act!

I try to focus on my lesson but it’s too hard since he keeps appearing on my mind!

Later baby, I’m going to see you soon. I mean very very soon. Ahhh what a long day!!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, i supposed to post this yesterday but i don't know why the result is weird and the 'enter' didn't appear. i think the main problem is my modem :D

sorry if there are too many typos and bad grammar kkkkk. i hope you like it :)