giraffe doll

you are MY troublemaker!

“hey weird boy, don’t you ever feel tired? You keep running with your long annoying feet!” I glared at kyuhyun who just put a very very wide grin on his lips. Doesn’t it hurt?

“no I’m not. I feel so happy to have you around. Don’t you?”

I rolled my eyes, “if you’re done with your happiness then I’ll back home.”

“no!! we’re not done yet!!” he shake his hands frantically then grabbed my hands toward a doll’s shop.

Seriously? He thinks I’m a girl??

“why did you bring me to this shop?”

He bend his head down and smile, “I want to give you something”

“give what? Doll? You know? I prefer money.”

Kyuhyun shook his head and keep pulling me to wherever his feet go. “I don’t want to give you money. I want to give you something that remind you of me whenever you see that”

I want to laugh now. No, not laugh in sincere but I’m being sarcastic here. He is so damn cheesy and I hate it. I hate when someone sweet talking me. I’m not weak and I don’t need those useless words. But I keep quiet and let him do anything he want. Faster he choose, faster I can get away from him.

Suddenly kyuhyun stop his track in front of giraffe’s rack.

“this!! Giraffe will surely remind you of me. I’m tall and giraffe is tall too!! And if I remember correctly, you said that I have long legs. Giraffe too!! I will go get one for you. Come on..”

Stupid boy.

 

Kyuhyun POV

Actually when this beautiful guy saying yes to my date, I feel I want to jump and scream as loud as I can for expressing how happy I am at that moment although he keep being quiet on our date.

After a long long date I decide to buy him something as if I thought that this will be my first and my last date with him. But no, I won’t let it happen. This won’t be my last date with him!

I don’t know what should I buy for him. Sure, he doesn’t like all those girly stuff but what?

I decide to buy giraffe doll for him.

“this!! Giraffe will surely remind you of me. I’m tall and giraffe is tall too!! And if I remember correctly, you said that I have long legs. Giraffe too!! I will go get one for you. Come on..” I pulled his wrist and walked to the cashier.

“hey weird boy, look at her” he is pointing his finger to the cashier girl.

“what?”

“that girl’s look is so intense. She looks like want to jump on you right here right now”

“why? Feel jealous already?” teasing him won’t hurt right? Kkk

He punch me on my shoulder and hissed. “why should i? I just warn you!”

“oh I see. So, you start to worrying me?”

“geez, annoying!” he rolled his eyes and turn his back toward me.

Cute!

“kkk, sorry.”

The  cashier give me the doll after I pay. True. She look at me as if I’m her food. Stupid girl!

“here your doll oppa.. I think your girlfriend would be so happy when you give this to her” she winked at me.

“no. I didn’t have any girlfriend.”

Her eyes sparkling, “really? You don’t have girlfriend??”

I rolled my eyes, “yes. And this doll is for my boyfriend here.” I’m pointing to this beautiful guy at my side.

Ryeowook look at my finger then smacked my head hard. “I’m not your boyfriend!”

I chuckled at his reaction. “I know but you are my soon to be boyfriend.”

“whatever”

I turned to the cashier girl again just for grabbing the doll and leave.

 

“hey beautiful, how’s today?”

“don’t call me beautiful.”

“then how should I call you? You didn’t give me your name and – “

“ryeowook. Call me ryeowook.”

I grinned. God! Finally! He let me know his name. I hope this is a good beginning for me.

“stop at here. I can walk to my home by myself.”

“no, I will accompanying you”

“I don’t want to!”

“I’m persistent, remember?”

He sighed loudly. “fine!”

“and here, the doll..” I shove the doll in his hand.

“should I take it?”

“yes, take and keep it. don’t you dare to throw it away!”

Ryeowook hug the doll in his arms, and nodded. Well, he talk much today not like several days that he keep punch me and refuse to talk to me. Maybe, just maybe he feel  comfortable with me?

“ok, here we go. You can go home weird boy. This is my home and don’t! ask anything!”

He cut me when I want to ask him why he keep forcing rich people for give their money to him. Man.. I mean he is so damn rich!

“ok, I won’t. sleep well, beautiful”

“don’t call me like that!” he raised his hand, ready to slap me or anything but I’m faster than him. I grab his hands and keep it on my hold.

“I will keep call you like that as long you still call me weird boy” I smirked.

“ok ok, I give up! Let go my hand, kyuhyun!”

My name sound so beautiful when he is the one who said it.

“good. Thanks for today, baby wook. Bye!!” I kiss his hand and run away after that. Afraid that he will kick or punch me again.

“hey! Come back here, stupid weird brat!!!”

“no!! see you tomorrow, baby wook!!!”

“aish…”

 

===========================================================================================================================

i'm sorry for the typos and thank you so much for subscribing and leaving your comments ^^

i hope you like this chapter, or maybe not. kkkk~  :)