go out with me

you are MY troublemaker!

“Cho Kyuhyun! Why did your face full with bruise? What did you do?” mom approaching me with her spatula on her hand when I greet her on the kitchen.

Seems like that was a big mistake to call her, kyuhyun.

I rolled my eyes,, “it’s ok mom. Not a big deal, ok? Now please, I need to take a rest. Bye mom”

“no! you stay here. I will grab an ice pack. Sit at there or I will throw away your psp!”

My eyes widened.

My psp was her main weapon to make me do anything she want.

“ok.”

“good son.”

I sit on the sofa and watching at my panicked mom with the first aid on her arms.

“what did you do this time? And yesterday too?” she kneeled in front of me, cleaning my wounds with alcohol.

I didn’t show any reaction. “nothing. Just me, being a persistent.”

“what?” she pressed the cotton harder.

, now it hurt. “slowly mom, you pressed with your full energy!”

“ups my fault. So, tell mom” she continued applying oinment now. That makes me feel relaxed.

“like what I said, I’m being persistent and someone decided to punch me”

“why?”

“mom, stop butting into my business. I’m not a kid”

“yes you are not a kid. But when you got into trouble, you can’t solve it alone. You still need your parent’s help.”

I shut my mouth after hearing my mom. She is right. Sometimes I can’t solve my problem on my own. I still need them.

“I’m sorry mom” I hug her tight and kiss her cheek.

“it’s ok. Now why?”

Geez… now I know why I’m so persistent. Like mother like son.

“still not give up huh?” I chuckled.

“of course!” she looks so proud.

“ok ok, I will tell you. Actually mom, I’m falling in love with someone.”

“WHAT????” she squeezing my wounded cheek hard.

“ARGHH!! MOM IT HURTS!!!”

“ah ah.. sorry….”

“ssshhh…. Yes, I’m falling in love” I rubbed my cheek.

“who is she??” she jumped like a 5 years old kid.

“why so excited? And sadly, it’s not she but he.” I look at her face, dying to know her reaction.

Well, not all parents can accepting the fact that their children are gay. I perfectly know about it.

She freeze on her place.

“mom?”

“…..”

“mom? It’s ok if you can’t – “

“no… I’m.. I’m very fine with you and him. But how does he look until make you sacrificing your handsome face become full of bruises huh?” she smirked.

I smirked back. “he is beautiful”

I can’t tell her that he is a boss from a gangster. I’m afraid if she get a heart attack by hearing it.

“what? Does he look more beauty than me?”

“nope. You are the most beautiful girl in the world mom, trust me”

Mom hug me then saying so many ‘I love you’s into my ear’.

“ok mom, that’s it. I love you too”

“I give you my bless son, go get him and bring him home”

“I will.”

Thanks god you give me a supportive mom like her.

 

Ryeowook POV

My life is bored, I know. I spend most of my time on the street, bullying rich pedestrian or forcing them to give their money to me. I didn’t do it for money. Hell I have everything in my life.

I just do it for fun.

I always standing on the same side on certain street. I never move from there since I’m claiming that it was my area. I never planned to move until I meet a weird guy.

He keep coming to me every day, every morning and whenever he want. Damn, he is annoying!

I always keep my expressionless face whenever he is around to show him that I don’t appreciating his existence.

My guys start teasing me about me and that weirdo. They said that I finally find someone that match with me.

The nerve of them.

I don’t know what makes him never give up on me. He keep approaching me although I always ignoring him. Why so persistent?!

One day, henry told me that that kyuhyun – the name of that weirdo – is a rich kid. He said I should taking advantage on him. He means, pretend to be nice on him… steal his heart.. take all his money and then leave him like nothing ever happened before.

And now, henry asking me about the same thing again.

“no! I will never ever do that. Why should I act all nice and sweet to that weirdo?!”

“hyung! You can ask him everything you want and absolutely he can give you everything! Think about it again!”

“do you getting amnesia? I’m rich. I can get anything I want!”

“but not rich enough to give us everything we need.” Henry stuck his tongue out. What a brat.

I sighed loudly then throwing myself on the bed. “I know.”

“henry enough. You are over reacting. If boss didn’t want to then just let him be. We can’t force him.” Zhoumi patting henry’s head.

“but mimi ge, I just giving an advice. Beside, kyuhyun is not bad too. He is handsome, look rich and smart. God.. I’m so mesmerized on his smirk.”

“what? Did you just praising him? Yah! How can you said that in front of me?”

Henry smile widely. “sorry mimi ge.”

“guys, can you leave me alone? I need some quality time to rest. I’m so tired” I glared to them.

“why? Oh I know why you feel too tired. Is it because you keep running on kyuhyun’s mind?” as soon as henry said that, he run away like mad. Afraid to receiving a free punch from me.

“YAH!! Mochi, come back here!!”

Zhoumi hyung holding me from chasing henry. He smiles gently and rubbing my forehead softly. “rest. You need it.”

I nodded.

“and boss, prepare your everything tomorrow”

“what?”

“you still have to meet your special boy. Hahahahaha!”

“hyung!!!”

True. Tomorrow I still have to meet kyuhyun again. After kiss me randomly, what will he do for next?

Soon, I fell asleep with curiosity in my mind.

 

 

“hyung wake up!!!”

That’s henry.

I groaned and refuse to open my eyes.

“hyung!! Wake up now or no food for you!”

Food? Oh come on. I’m not interested. I can cook better for myself.

“ok, you can resist for food. But.. are you sure you can resist this one?.....” henry whispering something on my ears.

That thing. I snapped my eyes open. That’s great!!

“ok, I’m wide awake.”

Henry smile innocently.

“can we start now, hyung?”

“sure”

Today is a holiday. It means no school, vacation, people bring a lot of money in their pocket and that will be great.

I get a lot of prey.

“boss, what if kyuhyun come to you again?”

Ahh…. True.

“kyuhyun? Let him be. Let’s see what will he do today.”

“start to fall for him, huh?” zhoumi winked to me. Yuck.. that’s gross.

“stop it. you look stupid. No, never. Just curious.” I rolled my eyes.

“yeah yeah.. whatever.”

 

We walk silently on the street. No one dare to get nearer.

But not for that guy. I can see him from far. He is getting nearer and nearer.

I rolled my eyes as soon I see him.

“hi beautiful. You look so dazzle today.” he smiles like idiot.

“……….”

“silent treat again, hmm?”

“boss.. he talk to you”  zhoumi said.

“hyung….” That’s henry.

“geez.. annoying. What do you want?” I asked the same thing again to kyuhyun.

“you. Let’s go out. The weather is nice.”

“I’m busy.”

“what? Busy for bullying some random rich pedestrian? Can’t you stop? I can give you everything!”

“so confident yet so annoying. Leave. Your face ruining my day.”

“don’t want to, unless you want to come with me.”

I sighed then turn my head to henry and zhoumi. “guys, you can go home. I have a bussiness with this guy.”

Zhoumi and henry look so surprised.

“you.. agree to go out with him hyung?”

I nodded.

“yes. If that’s make him leave.”

Zhoumi smile and pulled henry’s wrist. “let’s go home henry. And for you, don’t you dare messing my boss or I will haunt you and make your life turn miserable.”

I chuckled.

“geez.. protective hyung. Heyy.. you laugh? Your voice are beautiful too. You make me fall deeper for you.” He kiss my cheek.

I pulled his shirt and glared “don’t kiss me!”

“why? You are agreeing to go out with me.”

“that doesn’t mean you can touch me or kiss me”

“afraid that you will fall for me, beautiful?” he smirked. True. Henry is true. His smirk is so mesmerized.

“in your dream.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my appologize. i take a long time for updating this story. kkkk

thank you so much for subscribing and leaving your comment. i'm sorry if this story is not interesting and boring. #bow

so.. please leave your comment so maybe i can write better for next chapter :)

thank you ^^