i want you

you are MY troublemaker!

“to you, this flower remind me of your beauty. would you be my boyfriend?” I stand in front of him with full of confident although I know I will end like usual. A rejection.

He look at me as I’m an alien or some strange creature ever exist on the earth. He look at me from head to toe, then change his gaze to flower in my hand. He keep being quiet then suddenly all his friends burst into laughter, clutching their stomach as hard as they can then he tilted his head and smirked.

“who do you think I am? A girl? Give me money, if you smart enough.”

I smirked at him back, “money? I’ll give them to you if you want to be my boyfriend”

“persistent.” He look at their friends who keep laughing then rolled his eyes.

Finally those weirds people stop laughing.

“yes?” asked them.

“let’s go, I don’t want to see his face. It ruining my day”. With that, he leaves me alone. Again, just like usual.

But at least, he want to talk to me.

 

Flashback

Today I walk to a crowded road on seoul I never care about, but there is always a spot where I usually stop and stand at there motionlessly. Staring into a deep brown eyes with a small figure who stand on the one side of a quiet alley, that person eyes keep eyeing people who walk in front of him. Ready to attack them if he sees that that unlucky pedestrian is rich enough.

Slowly I walk toward him, one of my eyebrows raised up when our gaze meet. I stop in front of him and he look at me.

When I stand closer, I can see cigarette between his fingers.

He smirked then blow the smoke right on my face.

“what do you want?”

His voice is so calm yet I still can hear the dangerous inside of them.

“don’t you hear him, kiddo? He asked you! Answer him!!” one of his man shouted to me.

I remained silent and just keep watching this petite guy.

“are you mute?!”

“shut up, mi.” he glared to that person called ‘mi’ then turn his eyes to me again. “you, get out of my sight before I do something on you.” He said without looking at me.

I didn’t do anything and keep standing at my place.

He sighed then straightening his body, pulled me on the collar. “I asked you kindly but you remind silent, what do you want?”

What did I want? What? Of course I want to know about him.

He is the only one who able to grab my attention and make me become a stalker, his stalker.

All that I know about this guy is he is a gangster, he keep forcing rich people to give their money to him. Even, he never hesitate to make them bleeding if they fight him back.

At first I didn’t believe on my eyes since he has such a cute face and feminin look but now I know that he is the troublemaker just like what all those people said.

“I said, what do you want?!” he push me to the wall behind me roughly, make me wake up from my thought.

I smirked at him then pulled him on the waist. “I want you.”

I get a puch on my face as his answer.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow.. this is the first chapter. how is it? the next chapter will be the flashback too :)

i keep struggling with my english since i stop writing fanfict a long time ago and i didn't get english lesson on my school too >_<

well, thank you so much for subscribing and upvoting and i love your comments very much :D

thank you ^^

happy reading and i hope you like this ^^