let me call you beautiful

you are MY troublemaker!

He punch me. Hard enough to make my cheek swolen and my mom scolding me, shouting that I shouldn’t being a street fighter. That’s not so cool, she said.

I take a look on my face then caressing my swollen cheek, remembering his expressionless face when he punch me. After he did that he leave me alone like nothing happened.

Who is he? What is his name? where does he live? How old is he?

There are so many question inside my head but there is only a question I can answer it perfectly. I think he is younger than me. I smile then sleep sooner than usual, can’t wait to see him tomorrow. Or I hope I can see him again, tomorrow.

 

The next day I walk on the same road again eagerly. I really want to see him after what I said yesterday.

Wondering what will he do to me.

He rolled his eyes as soon as he sees me. That make me smile widely.

“you still brave to come here after what he did yesterday?” a chubby guy asked me.

I ignore that person and keep walk closer to the main guy, my crush.

As if he can feel the heat from my body, He look at me.

“hey…” I said.

“…..” he shifted his gaze to the road, completely ignoring my presence.

I sighed.

“yah!! How dare you say hi to my boss?!” the ‘mi’ guy shouted at me.

Ignore him again kyuhyun. That cute guy is still being stubborn and refusing to look at you.

, what should I do? Brain brain come on think something!!

 

Ahhh…. bulb! I know!

 

I grabbed his chin, force him to look at me. He keep on his stoic face and raising his eyebrows.

“did I get your attention now, beautiful?” I smirked.

He gritted his teeth then again, I get a punch but this time on my stomach.

He prepare to leave me again like yesterday but noo… not again! I need to know his name, or anything about him.

I pulled him by his wrist and yanked him toward me, make him lay on top of me.

“how dare you…” he hissed and close his eyes.

“why? I just want you to pay attention on me and i..” I pulled him closer. “who is the name of this beauty in front of me?”

“leave.”

“hmm? So your name is leave?” I decide to a bit.

“no.”

“then? If you don’t give me your name then I take it as you like me to call you beautiful.”

“I’m not a girl. Do you know who I am?”

“yes. You are someone who steal my heart since the first time I saw you.” I carresing his soft hair.

He opened his eyes and look at me straightly. “who are you?”

I smiled. Finally!!

“Cho Kyuhyun. I’m Cho Kyuhyun, beautiful”

“, I said don’t call me beautiful you jerk! And no, I don’t know you so just leave me alone if you want to see the sun tomorrow!” he punch my cheek again.

I remain calm and let him do anything he want.

His man watching us amusedly and just stood with their opened mouth.

“why didn’t you do anything?” he is panting from too much punching me.

“tired?”

He look at me as if I’m insane.

I smiled but suddenly my lips feel numb. I try to ignore the pain then pulled his back head so that his head can resting on my chest.

I’m tired and sore, he looks tired too.

He push me away then stand up. “you are crazy.  Go give up and never come again.”

“no. I will never give up. You can avoid me or move away but I will always find a way to get you.”

“I’m not a coward who try to avoiding you.”

“prove it”

He shake his head then signaling their man to follow him. Leave me alone who laying on the ground.

 

 

 

I failed to know his name. but I will never give up on him.

 

 

------

so, how is it? is this story bad? i'm sorry kkkk

well, i really would love to hear your thought about this chapter :)

 

happy reading :D