No fair games

Project R

Donghae sat by the table with the other representatives of other department. He didn't like all of these gathering-all-departments meetings. It was not just annoying, it was very frustrating that Donghae thought that it could melt all the metals in his chest. 

"I suggest that the Food Science department should be our main focus for this year's course-"

Donghae interrupted them as he raised up with his hand. They paused and looked at him, "Yes, Donghae?"

"The Food Science department had been the focus for 2010 and 2011. They even had a small part in last year's one too. I don't see why we should repeat the same focus again. We had a good response for the audiences from the Annual Science Fair, I don't see why the Human Science department can't be the focus for this year."

"The crowd and students have all suggested us every year," Amber replied. Donghae rolled his eyes, "And you go by it? And that was before this year's Annual Science Fair, their suggestions and curiosity might have changed."

"Okay, Donghae," the main director spoke, "Let's just see what they have to offer." Donghae kept silent reluctantly. Hyoyeon looked at him sternly before whispering, "Don't ever interrupt others like that." Donghae sighed but did not argue anymore. He also finally understood why Hyoyeon and SungRi came out of meetings without a smile on their faces for the past few years. Nothing was offered to their department and it seemed hopeless, until he woke up and declared success. 

"Any more suggestions? Any objections-"

"Yes, I do." Donghae spoke. Hyoyeon pulled his shirt, telling him to sit down but he wouldn't. "I don't understand why."

"About what, Donghae?"

"I don't understand why Amber and her department gets all the credit for the courses annually. Plus, I have been working with the team that is collecting all the entries and they told me that there was a sudden increase of students this year. What? Does the Food Science get that credit then? Doctor Lee worked hard, so hard to get me out here and working well like a normal person. I bet that he used his blood and sweat to get the attention of this year's Annual Science Fair because I have never seen my department appeared for the past three years."

The main director looked at the man beside him, the co-director. They discussed with one another. Donghae still remained standing up, looking at them, "Is it really that hard to decide? I am obviously telling you that the credit should be my Doctor's and his team. His ideas have brought all of us fame, attention and more interest! Are all of you going to disagree?" Donghae nearly shouted. Hyoyeon pulled his shirt harder, "Lee Donghae, sit down!" 

"Noona, you saved me and I don't want your department to not get credits," he explained to her before looking at them. the main director sighed before telling Donghae to take a seat. Hyoyeon sighed to herself because she knew what decision that they have made.

"This year's main focus will be... Will be... Food Science," Amber and her team cheered. Donghae frowned and his brows curled to the center. How did his words not influence the directors? 

"Donghae, take over-"

"I am sorry but I am not taking over," Donghae stood up, wanting to walk away. "It's the KASEL courses that we are talking about here, Lee Donghae. What do you mean that you are not taking over?" Amber commented when Donghae walked away to the door. Donghae turned and smiled, "Since you always work so hard to get all the focus, why don't you take over?" Donghae turned back, twisted the knob and exited. Hyoyeon apologised, "I am so sorry and I will get him back to you. So sorry, so sorry," she said and bowed a few times before running to the door, "Yah, Donghae ah!" Donghae walked to the lift lobby and waited for one. Hyoyeon came in time to catch up with him.

"Donghae-"

"Noona, I know that you wished that I could be in charge of that but.. I am sorry, if it is not our department, then I am not doing it. Or to be clear, I am not doing it unless it is our department in focus." Donghae said when they entered the empty lift. Donghae wanted to leave the building to cool himself down but Hyoyeon pressed the number Twenty Six. He looked at her, "Why did you do that for? Why are we going to that level? It's not even our department's-"

"It is. Our department has twenty six and twenty seven, and it's time you should take a visit." Hyoyeon pressed the button for the doors to close. Hyoyeon took her phone out and dialed for Sungri, "Nae, Doctor. I am bringing him to twenty six now. I know it is a sudden but I think he needs to know why. Nae. Okay. I got it, Doctor. See you later," she hung up quickly. Donghae looked at her, "What do I need to know?" Hyoyeon smiled to herself, "You will see."

The lift ride was silent until the lift reached level twenty six. The little screen in the lift enlarged and it had a scanner beside it. Donghae was surprised when Hyoyeon looked into it. The screen then flashed the word authorized in green. The scanner disappeared and the screen returned to it's original size. "Welcome Miss Hyoyeon and Donghae," a voice spoke before the doors opened. Hyoyeon laugehd at Donghae's confused face, "Well that was Doctor's greatest invention before you woke up, come on." she took the led and Donghae followed. It looked totally different from the popular departments like Food Science and Environmental Science. 

Level Twenty Six was a whole new level and it looked perfect for any human. It looked so clean and advanced. It was so futuristic, making Donghae's jaw dropped. Donghae was all distracted until he felt a light tug on his shirt. It was a little girl. She was sitting on a wheel chair and both her eyes were like his right eye, made of metal. She had no legs but only a pair of metal arms reached out to him, "Are you Robot oppa? They say that you are amazing," she smiled in excitement. Donghae kneeled down to her height, "Yes, I am."

"Really? Oh my god," she squrimed in excitement like a little fan girl. From the back of her chair, she pulled out a scrapbook and a sharpie, "Can you sign on this for me, please?" Donghae nodded and did it willingly. Hyoyeon walked to them with a smile, "Dana, this is Donghae, Doctor's best creation. You can call him Donghae oppa."

"Here you go,... Dana? Is that your name," Donghae returned her the scrapbook and sharpie. Dana nodded, "Nae!" Donghae smiled, "Dana, oppa wants to tell you something." She was all ears and she smiled on. "I just want you to know that you are the prettiest young lady i have ever seen and don't ever let others tell you that you are not, okay?"

"Okay! Goodbye, oppa! See you soon, oppa!"

"See you soon, Dana," he said before watching her take herself to somewhere else. Hyoyeon looked at him, "Aww, I didn't know that you had a heart," she said jokingly, "Come on, follow me." She took him to a long aisle. Donghae smiled to those who smiled at him as they walked pass.

"Donghae, you are about to know what our team did before we created you."

Donghae looked at her, confused. Hyoyeon smiled before taking greater steps. They turned to their lefts and Donghae saw a great metal door at the end. The walls had windows and it was like a hospital for children. They weren't just children, they either had a limb replaced or their systems rely on the new science the team has created. They were all like him, once died but they weren't as well functioned as him. That was why they belonged to level twenty six. For KASEL, they call them the freaks of the human race.

"Did you bring your card?" Hyoyeon asked as they approached the door. Donghae nodded before taking it out. Before she scanned her card at the scanner, she spoke, "Did you bring your cellphone?" Donghae shook his head. Hyoyeon smiled, "If you ever come to Twenty Six for a reason, never bring your cellphone. Radiation," she explained. Donghae nodded and followed behind her. Like in the lift, a voice greeted them. 

"What is going on?" Donghae said and everyone in the room heard. The workers looked shocked. One of them pressed a button and it switched the transparent glass to opaque. Hyoyeon smiled to them and stopped. The two of them were on the hugher block and everyone looked up at them. Soon, they recongised Donghae. 

"Donghae, this is the fellow team mates I worked with when we created you," Hyoyeon said, "Team, our greatest creation, Lee Donghae." Everyone smiled and clapped. "He finally came," one of them spoke with a smile. Donghae smiled back, "Annyeong hassayo."

"Resume back to your work, guys. I'll bring him to see Project S." Hyoyeon said before leading Donghae to a room. The opaque gray walls disappeared, becoming to clear glass. Sitting in a white seat was a girl, a few years younger than Donghae. She was busy clicking away something on her board. She was in an orange dress. Her waist was small and she was slim, that was when he realised that her hips were not the ones everyone had. Her feet were small and her ankles was painted with a shine of metal. 

Donghae really liked that she was dressed in orange, he had been seeing white ever since he walked in and it was quite disturbing. Something about her made him smile. "What is... going on?" Donghae asked. Hyoyeon walked on and didn't say a thing. She took him to the front, in front of the young lady. 

"Don't worry, she can't see us," Hyoyeon said. Donghae gasped and was surprised. The young lady's right eye had its skin ripped off. It showed the metals and different parts working on her face. From her brow to the end of her cheek, there was no skin. Her face was beautiful but the broken part of her was disturbing. But there was something about her lips, they were beautiful and as red as roses. 

"Donghae, I give to you, Project S. And also known as Sugarbabe." Hyoyeon said. Donghae's eyes widened, "What? I thought she was in a microchip," he said. Donghae never wished another one person to be a robot. Well, it was a blessing to be saved by wonderful people but it was not nice to be back as a robot. 

"Here you go," she handed him a file which was given by a worker earlier. Donghae eyed at Sugarbabe before looking into the file. There was a photo of her lying on a metal stretcher, pale and dead. He flipped the pages before he got to her pariculars. She was a beautiful young lady, with a name Lee Sunkyu. She was only nineteen when she passed away. She was kidnapped, and murdered. Her murder was not as simple as it seemed. Whatever her murderer did, it made Sugarbabe lost almost everything. Her organs weren't functioning and were badly damaged and her ribcage had many broken bones. 

"She works in here day in and day out," Hyoyeon explained. "The boss said that she is a freak, the worse creation." Hyoyeon sighed, "He nearly shut our department down until we found you," Hyoyeon then smiled at Donghae. He looked up and listened on, "You changed all of our careers and lives," Hyoyeon looked back at Sugarbabe who was busy with her works, "Come on."

Donghae closed the file and returned to the lady beside them. He followed Hyoyeon and she was pressing a code into the pad. The doors opened and Sugarbabe looked at them in surprise. When she saw Donghae, she looked away. 

"I will see you outside later, Donghae. See you soon, Sugarbabe." Hyoyeon left the room, leaving the two in awkwardness. Sugarbabe looked down and her eyes stayed on her screen. She continued to do her work as Donghae approached her. Sugarbabe tried to concentrate but she couldn't help but look up. Her eye was watery, "Sir..."

"Hey, it's okay," Donghae said, holding her hand. She jumped at his touch before looking away, "I am a freak of the human race, sir. I am a nightmare to children and a disgrace to our department. No matter how much they say that I am not, I know that I am-"

"You are right," he paused, "You are a freak." Sugarbabe gasped. Donghae held both her hands, "But to me, you are not, Sugarbabe. You are beautiful as who you are. To me, you are another great creation after me." Donghae smiled. Sugarbabe noded. She held his hands tightly and shook them, "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much. If it aren't you, I wouldn't be here. If it aren't you, our department would have been shut down. Thank you, sir. Thank you so so so much." 

Donghae hugged her gently, "Don't thank me, Sugarbabe. Doctor brought the both of us here, back to live. We should be proud of ourselves."

"James too," she whispered to Donghae. He broke the hug and looked at her, "What? James, he.. He is like you?" Sugarbabe nodded, "We are both real." Donghae's nose started to stink, "I-I-I-I'm sorry," he hugged her again, "I am sorry that I can't do anything else to back you better. i am sorry-"

"No, sir. You have already done more than enough to save us."

 

Donghae left Sugarbabe to do her work. Hyoyeon smiled to him, "Let's go and I think that you know who we are seeing." Donghae nodded, "I know." They exited from the metal doors. They had to walk back out and entered another corridor and it was deeper. That section Donghae walked pass was so different. It was silent and only beeping of machines. 

They came to a door and it had a large captial 'J' written on it. That time, it was different, Hyoyeon only scanned a card. When they entered, there was no greetings. 

"Donghae, this is also known as where Doctor SungRi works and where I work," Hyoyeon said. Donghae spoke, "But I always see you at level twenty four." Hyoyeon smiled, "You aren't a good observer, even for thre years, Mister Lee Donghae."

"Here is James," Hyoyeon clicked a button and it was the same thing as the room Sugarbabe was in, James was working in there. He looked perfectly human but he had no arms and shoulders. His shoulder had curved inwards. He only had one right feet. But his toes were clicking away quickly and his right leg was strong to operate many things. 

"He is amazing," Donghae commented. Hyoyeon passed to him another folder, "Here you go."

James was Oh Sehun, another young boy. He was sixteen when he fell down from a ladder. He was fixing things at a power house. His arms touched a high voltage metal box and it electrified his. For his left feet, its bones broke when he fell. Doctor tried to give him arms but Sehun's nerves couldn't connect to the new pair of arms. 

"James," Hyoyeon opened the door, "Donghae is here to see you."

Unlike Sugarbabe, he turned with a smile, "Sir? He is here? Sir!" James' feet pulled the joystick that controlled his chair. It moved towards Donghae. "Meet Doctor in his room later, Donghae. See you later, James."

"Sir," James cheered happily, "You are here!" Donghae nodded, feeling sad. James then quietened down. He broke the silence after a while, "What is wrong, sir?" Donghae looked up in tears, "I-I-I-I-I just.. I feel bad that the both of you have to live in rooms for the rest of your lives. And I... I am taking my freedom for granted. I-"

"No, sir. Don't say that. We stay in here because we don't look so human. A part of us are man-made. Metals and wires, it is not a natural thing but, sir, you are our hope. And that is why we still sit in these rooms, operating your house. You have given us a new life."

Donghae nodded, "I understand now, James. I understand what the Doctor wants to tell me." Donghae wiped his tears away, "James, can I give you a hug?" James smiled, "Of course, sir, of course."

~~~~~

Yoona sat down. Victoria sat beside her nervously as the noise outside her house sounded. Luna had published her article on Donghae and Victoria, it became viral. To add on to that, some outsiders who saw them even film them down. 

"I am scared, Yoona," Victoria curlled into a ball and went closer to Yoona. "It is going to be okay. It will die down, just a couple of days."

"A couple of days?" Victoria sat back up before looking down, "There goes my salary." Yoona raised a brow, "Were you really planning to stay home all the day?" Victoria nodded, "I can't go out with all those people and their cameras." Yoona giggled. Victoria's thinking always made Yoona smile because they were simple and innocent. "You still can go outside, Vic. What time is your shift?"

"Three," Victoria said. Yoona nodded, "Get prepared."

"What?"

And the next second, she knew that she was out of her house and in her shades. Yoona was shielding as they walked to Joongki's car. 

"May I know your relationship with Victoria, Yoona." Someone asked. Yoona smiled, "We are good friends." Victoria got in first and Yoona stood by the door, "So sorry that you had to waste your efforts of coming down." She entered the car and shut the door. Joongki drove out to the road, making it hard for the reporters to chase. Yoona smiled to Victoria, "I told you."

Victoria smiled awkwardly, "Erm.. Thanks. I think that I should give Donghae- I mean, Robot Boy a call." Victoria wanted to slap herself for nearly revealing Donghae's identity because he had told her not to. Yoona looked at Victoria weirdly, "What is wrong with his name?" 

"How did you know that was his name?"

Yoona covered before slowly putting her hand down, "Well.. It would take a long time for me to explain. I'll... tell you the next time."

 

"The reporters are really crazy these days," Tiffany commented as she drank her coffee by her desk. the girls were all in her room like every other day. Jessica nodded, "Some weird article that is. For the titles, Robotic romance, I mean seriously? Can't she have another better title? And it just a movie date, not like that were kissing or going to hotels or something. My god." Jessica put the newspaper down before looking at Yoona. the actress was sighing before taking another sip of her coffee. Jessica pursed her lips before speaking, "I know it is hard on you, Yoona."

"Nah," she shook her head, "It is just that.. That it feels weird that Donghae is on the papers and.. Victoria is involved. It doesn't feel right."

Tiffany smiled, "I have to agree. Victoria is our friend and Donghae, he.." she stopped speaking and looked away. Jessica smiled at Yoona, "The time will come when he wants to know about his past. So don't worry, Yoona, no worries." she massaged Yoona's shoulders. The actress nodded, "I know. Donghae will come back to me, I know." She touched Jessica's hands and smiled, "Thanks."

"We are the trio since first year of highschool, you better be thankful." Tiffany joked. 

Jessica laughed, "If you are really thankful, buy me more clothes and shoes."

"Huh," Yoona pouted, "You two are going to eat up all my money, aren't you?" Tiffany laughed and they giggled their way till the day ended.

~~~~~

Donghae attended the next meeting with a smile. 

"Are you going to be in-charge, right, Donghae?" The main director asked. Donghae smriked, "Well.." Hyoyeon knew that he was up to something. Donghae stood up, "On one condition."

"Donghae-"

"It is okay, Hyoyeon," the main director said, "Go on your proposal, Donghae." Donghae smiled, "Let the students have a choice. We live in country that upholds democracy," he grinned harder, "We resend an application form for the students that have joined and see what their choices are. Fair enough?"

"What choices are there going to be?"

"Two, one from the Food Science department and the other from my department. Different choices and different prices to pay. Well, of course," Donghae walked around the table slowly, " For what I know, my department would cost more because of the facilities and supplies can expensive. So, is that too much for a condition?"

The two directors look at each other before nodding with a smile, "We could try that." 

 

"What the hell were you thinking?" Hyoyeon said as Donghae walked out of the meeting room, "Didn't Sungri made it clear to you?"

"Well, he did say that we need no more fame because our department was saved but he said that I hold the every fate and every decision for our department," he grinned. Donghae walked to the lift. Hyoyeon sighed, "You-"

"You will love me when the results comes out," the lift doors shut. "I am going out for a while," he said to Hyoyeon. She looked at him, "No, you are not. The reporters are looking for you, do you know that?"

"Yeah, I do," they got off at twenty four. Donghae put his hands in his pockets, "I am going to resolve their unanswered questions."

"How?"

"Let's see if that Luna can record our entire conversation and then, you will know," Donghae grinned as they entered their own office. Hyoyeon groaned, "You are really.. An . Where are you going then? I will prepare the car for you."

"The cafe," he said as he grabbed his new clothes, "Be down in ten minutes," he said before entering the changing room that was assigned to him. Hyoyeon shook her head, "Okay, Mister Robot Boy." she then smiled when she called for a preparation.

Meanwhile, Donghae was staring at reflection, "You better not screw up your chance, Donghae. Victoria is a nice girl and you don't want to ruin your relationship with her so, you better do well!" He smiled to himself before changing his clothes. "This would be of good use now," he picked up the mask that Hyoyeon gave him. He put it on before exitting the changing room. "Donghae ah," Hyoyeon called on him as he was about to leave the office, "Go by the exit at the back, where we collect all our supplies. All the reporters are at the front so I got the car to wait for you at the back."

"Noona, thanks," he said before smiling at her. Donghae left the office and headed downstairs. He fixed his mask again before he exitted the lift and heading towards the back of the building. He stopped at the exit as the doors opened automatically. His eyes stared at the young lady for a while. "Why the hell is she here?"

The young lady smirked, "I knew that you aren't that stupid to leave by the front, Robot Boy."

"What more do you want to write, Luna? You have been reporting nonsense that have no evidence and it always has been me, what do you want?" Donghae exited and took a step closer. Her crew was ready to take photos of him and record the words that he was about to say. "Wait," Luna said, waving an arm to her crew mates. She pushed her fringe away before continuing, "It should be an honor for you, Robot Boy. All of us rely on you to earn more money everyday."

"Then start filming now," Donghae grinned, "Yah, the one holding the gigantic camera, start the cameras rolling before any of you miss a word I say." He looked at all of them, "I am going to answer your question, the one you ended on that article. The lady who was with me is Victoria and she is my girlfriend." He took a glance at Luna before walking away with a grin. He hoped onto the car and it drove off before any of them could chase the car. 

Donghae shut his eyes and prayed, "Please, please, God, let it work out for me." He let out a breath before opening his eyes. Suddenly, his phone rang and that was when he realised that he had three missed calls. "Hey, Victoria," he answered, "I was about to call you."

"Hmm, eh? Why do you sound so calm? The reporters didn't crowd around the building?"

"I went through the secret exit behind the building. Haha, oh, are you okay?"

"I am fine, oppa. Yoona-ssi got me out of the house safely and I am at work now. Good to hear that you are alright. I will see you after the entire situation cools down, right? Be careful when you are out, okay?"

"What do you mean after the entire situation? I am coming to the cafe now, I have something to ask you." Donghae smiled at the fact that she was worried for him.

"Is it important? There are a few reporters outside here too," Victoria said.

"Yes, it is. Wait for me, I am reaching in a few minutes time."

Victoria paused for a while before answering, "Hmm, see you, oppa."

 

"Here you go, a cup of cappucino and a slice of raspberry cheesecake," Victoria served Donghae who smiled back at him. After placing the food on the table, Victoria sat down in front of him. 

"What did you want to ask me?"

Donghae put his fork down and looked at her, "Yeah.." he let out a breath before smiling, "I know that we knew only two months ago and it would be too fast to ask this but.. Would you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~

"Nae, Victoria ah! Are there still reporters outside your house?" Yoona answered as she was sitting on her bed. Tiffany and Jessica watched her speak on the phone. 

"Yoona ah, I have something to tell you, can I come to your place? I am bringing someone else along too," Victoria giggled. Yoona raised a brow, "Who is that you are bringing?"

"You know him too! I won't say more now and tell you more when I get to your place, bye!"

Yoona hung up and scratched her head, "Victoria is coming," she explained to her two friends. "Why is she coming for? That crazy woman," Tiffany commented. Jessica shook her head, "Don't say of her like that, Fany ah, Victoria is a nice girl. And she isn't any y girl," Jessica filed her nails as she spoke. "But she is on the news with Donghae, it still annoys me."

"Yah! Can you stop?" Jessica screamed, "Apologise to Yoona."

"Okay, I'm sorry, Yoona. I didn't mean to bring it up again," Tiffany looked down. Yoona shook her head, "Nah, it's okay." Yoona combed her hair, "By the way, she said that she was bringing someone along."

"Who?"

"I don't know, she only said that it was someone I know. And we'll see."

"Well, if she brings someone weird, don't let them in- Ah, it's Siwon," Tiffany's phone rang. She smiled as she answered the phone. Jessica and Yoona looked at each other, "Look at her, she is so in love." Yoona nodded, "Leave her alone. Tiffany is crazy."

"Hold on," Tiffany said before turning to the both of them, "Yah, I can hear the both of you and Im Yoona, you are so dead after I am done with this call."

At that moment, the doorbell rang. Yoona and Jessica ran down the stairs. "Who is that?" Jessica whispered to Yoona and she shrugged her shoulders. Yoona opened the doors and was caught surprised. Victoria stood there with a smile and her arm hooked around the male's.

"Oh, this is Yoona-ssi's house," Donghae rubbed the back of his neck, "I didn't know.." He looked down and he could feel the heat in his left cheek. Victoria giggled, "Can we come in?" Yoona frozed and did not answer. Her eyes didn't move and was on Donghae. Jessica shook her before speaking, "Yes, sure. Come on in." Yoona closed the door and the two walked into the house with Jessica.

"Do you two want any drinks?" Jessica asked when they sat down on the sofa. Donghae shook his head, "It is okay, hmm.."

"My name's Jessica, you can call me Jess," she offered him a handshake. Donghae smiled, "Don't tell anyone but my name's Donghae." I know that, Jessica thought before smiling to him.  "Don't be too shy, Donghae. I'll get you two cups of water." When Jessica just left for the kitchen, Yoona came towards the living room slowly and Tiffany came down the stairs.

"Oh, annyeong.. hassayo," Tiffany said to both Victoria and Donghae. Victoria waved to her, "Hey." Tiffany sat beside Yoona who was beside Victoria. Yoona looked at her lap before looking up, "Aren't the reporters looking for you two? And now you two are together.." 

"Well, they are-"

"Then why are you two hooking arms together? Walking on the streets? Aren't you afraid that someone  from the paparazzi would-"

"Unni, calm down," Victoria said before smiling at Donghae. He looked back at her with a smile as well before she spoke again, "Jessica ah, quick. I want all of you here before I say anything." Jessica came quickly with two cups of water. Yoona was the two of them, "So.. what is it?"

"Donghae, well, he... He came to the cafe earlier today and he.. Asked me to be his girlfriend."

"What?" Tiffany said. Yoona's face was expressionless and she did not spoke a word. Jessica smiled, "Congratulations," she shook their hands, "Now, the reporters have nothing else to talk about." Tiffany pursed her lips before nodding, "Nae, congratulations! At least I have someone who isn't a single lady." They laughed but Donghae didn't.

"Yoona-ssi, are you okay?"

She looked up before speaking, "I," she blinked her tears away, "Con-congrats," she offered him a hand shake. Donghae looked at her hand before looking up to meet her eyes, "Nae.. Thanks."

"Victoria, you are out of the single lady team," Yoona commented, "Jessica, we are the only two left." Jessica laughed, "You have me, Yoona, no worries." They all giggled and Donghae smiled. All he did was stare at his hand, the hand that wrapped around Yoona's earlier. And she had kept him wondering why she always looked sad whenever she saw him.

********************

And hello again! My update was real soon, right? Hahaha, but that means that my next update might not be as quick tho :o

I know that I promised that there will be Yoonhae moments and stuff but I just made Victoria Hae's girlfriend. But you all know, many like to save the best for the last xD

I love you all!

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote!