Chapter 2

Hello Baby: Dara's Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara cringed as she remembered something or rather someone special to her after the powerful performance of Exo. 'Omo! Bommie~ Did you saw Ace?' Dara nervously asked her friend. 'Ace? Nope, Haven't seen him Darong.' Bom replied that made Dara's nervousness rose to the highest level. She fidget back and fourth and bit her nails. 'Where could he be.' She mumbled enough for Bom to hear.

'Aigoo. Don't get so nervous. Maybe he just played somewhere here in the venue.' Bom said as she tried to calm his friend. 'I.. I have to look for him.' She said and quickly walked in the crowded place and search for her precious ace. 'Ace~ah.. Where are you baby.' She walked here and there not missing a single corner of the venue. Her feet dragged her at the back area of the stage where the performers of the party stayed praying that Ace is there playing with his own.

Then she heard her boss speak and talked on the stage holding the microphone in his left hand. 'And now, to present to you who will be talking over my position at the Park Corporates. Kris, son. Mind joining me up here?' Sandara tensed up as she heard the name. No. He's not my new boss. She tried to convince and compose herself. It's not the right time to hyperventilate. Again her mind wandered to Ace.

'Dara!' Bom's booming voice rang through the back stage door. 'Park Sandara, Where are you? You're boss is looking for you!' Dara exhaled a heavy breath, she walked to where her Boss is and greeted the her new boss. 'There you are!' Mr Park beamed as he saw Sandara stopped in front of him and his son. 'I'm so sorry Mr. Park.' She apologize in a firm and controlled voice. 'I got a little destracted by my s.. nevermind. I'm sorry again.'

'No need to apologize Sandara.' Yoochun beamed. 'Ah! I wonder if you would call me by my name because I'm not your boss now but I think it's not gonna happen' Yoochun chuckled , he turned his gaze to Kris. 'Anyway, Kris. This is Park Sandara. One of the best asset of the company.' She followed Yoochun's gaze and stare at his eyes, Dara can't read nor see any emotions running through it so she decided to play the game. 'Finally. I met the new C.E.O of the company.' She stated. 'Nice meeting you Mr. Kris.' Dara extending her hands, thankfully her voice did not shake or waiver. 

Dara noticed that Kris might not took his hands for a handshake. When she was about to lower her hands, she gasped silently when it clasped tighly in the bigger ones. Dara shut the urges to give and feel any reaction of their simple touch. 'We meet again.' Kris spoke. Yoochun frowned at the scene in front of him 'You knew each other?'

Dara hurriledly tug her hands and turn to Yoochun giving him a tight small smile on her beautiful face. 'It was long time ago Mr. Park.' She said. 'It seems that Ms. Ahn is her assistance and I believe that I will be your temp assistant until you find a replacement for me.' Kris' thick eyebrows rose. 'Replacement?' He asked her with disbelief. 'I believe that my father here, make sure that none of any employees here will me moving. You don't think you can work with me like you work with my father Ms. Park?'

'Not at all.' Dara replied short and shook her head gracefully like any other woman can't do. 'However, It is you that might not want to work with me.' Kris stared at her. 'I would make a fool of my self to let go such asset.' Dara can't go on as her confusion rose on top of her and her nervousness about Ace is not helping her either. She glance one more time to Yoochun and smile. Her genuine smile, Dara excused herself politely and tried to look for Ace.

'Hey buddy.' A guy called the little boy who's frowning from time to time. The boy shot a look at him and tried to blink a tear from his big eyes. 'Hello.' The guy greeted Ace as he squated to the boy's eye level. 'What's your name?'

'I'm Ace. How about you Mister?' Ace asked the stanger in front of him. He knows that Dara will be upset when she learns that he talked to a stanger, but he couldn't care less. He's afraid. 'Oh. Yes, I'm sorry for not introducing myself earlier little Ace. My name is Lu Han.' Luhan chuckled because of the brightness of Ace.

'You're pretty. Are you really a boy?' Ace asked luhan as he carried Ace somwhere in the venue. Luhan chuckled before answering his question. 'Am I? Thank you. Yes little Ace. I'm a boy.' He said and puffed his chest making Ace laugh. 'Hyung!' voice were heard when Lu han stopped in their table. 'Omo!' They all gasped when they saw Luhan carrying a little boy in his hands.

'Who were they?' Ace asked Luhan as he point every faces in front of the

Please log in to read the full chapter